It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for Truth 2016 Campaign (Time Traveller Photos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think this has got to be a prank, but if it is, then the photos are of great quality. www.youtube.com...

And if it is a prank, then it is proof of the lengths rare (but abundant online) attention seekers will go to deceive.

Also: Someone Here Claims to have the same man in lots of historical photos
www.youtube.com...

BUT BE CAREFUL of You-Lobe…

When Howard Davies-Carr uploaded a video of his two children on to YouTube, he thought it would be seen only by his sons' godfather and a few friends. More than 400m views later, it has earned him well over £100,000.
www.theguardian.com...

Basically: People are earning big money, by making up similar pranks. Speaking of making up a money, you (might) want to watch Conspiracy Theory Time Travel with Jesse Ventura, (which is one of the worst, most slow moving, boring and ridiculous ridicules of journalism I’ve ever seen!).
It could only be Hollywood, but apparently they (the US government) have been doing it for forty years, that the CERN Particle Collider is part of it, that it involves 9/11, Donald Rumsfeld, plus Barrack Obama might be a time traveller
and (fellow?) communist China have banned all use mention of Time Travel www.youtube.com...

However This Last Story Half Checks Out…

”a statement from the Chinese government (linked to here in Chinese) explains that characters traveling back in time "lack positive thoughts and meaning" and that a program's portrayal of time travel can "casually make up myths, have monstrous and weird plots, use absurd tactics, and even promote feudalism, superstition, fatalism and reincarnation."

“Some bloggers, however, claim that the new guidelines have been lost in translation. According to one Gamma Squad writer, "The true purpose of the ruling seems to be to discourage the misrepresentation of historical figures in films and TV www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is what I found on Google Translate. Forgive if I’m wong, but this Chinese media council statement in question, doesn’t seem to actually mention time travel even once…

In recent months, the country's overall situation report prepared repertoire is good, but we also found some incorrect creative signs: Individual reporting record supernatural drama and through the drama, random compilation of fairy tales, the plot strange, bizarre, absurd tactics, and even rendering feudal superstition, fatalism and reincarnation, ambiguous values, lack of active ideological significance. In this regard, I hope the production agency correct creative thinking, to carry forward the fine traditional Chinese culture, and strive to improve the ideological and artistic quality drama. www.sarft.gov.cn...

What Does ATS Think? Any chance of “a time for truth campaign” or will 2016 instead show the protest's instigators were erased by metallic, Obama shaped, terminators (when they were still babies)?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

HOAX. .. . . ..

Looks like someone has been busy with their Bright New Shiny Photo Shop.

The first vid is wayyyy to vague.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It's a hoax, the image was photoshopped and then printed out. It's already been discussed in this thread. There is also a picture of the original picture on the first page of that thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The lady in the front seems to be wearing a relatively new looking Dallas Cowboys t-shirt. Maybe a Cowboy fan can identify what year the shirt is from.

If they want to admit being a Cowboys fan, that is.

Pretty good detail work for a hoax. And how do you make millions by posting video on YouTube? Maybe I need to learn to use Photoshop.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The second Youtube link.. I seriously hope you posted that as a joke.. lol

Oh, also.

edit on 9-8-2013 by Nuker because: (Added a picture)

edit on 9-8-2013 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

To be honest I believe this to be a hoax. Rational Wiki already has a good article on the uploader of the video.

Andrew D. Basiago (B. 1961) is a Vancouver lawyer of apparently high repute. As a side project, he runs Project Pegasus, a group dedicated to lobbying the government to release the secrets of teleportation and time travel for the benefit of mankind. Basiago also refers to himself as "the discoverer of life on Mars." he claims to be one of two "planetary-level whistle blowers" predicted by Web bot. Oh, and he's also an indigo child.

Source

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

Photo shopped all the way.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

To be honest I believe this to be a hoax. Rational Wiki already has a good article on the uploader of the video.

Andrew D. Basiago (B. 1961) is a Vancouver lawyer of apparently high repute. As a side project, he runs Project Pegasus, a group dedicated to lobbying the government to release the secrets of teleportation and time travel for the benefit of mankind. Basiago also refers to himself as "the discoverer of life on Mars." he claims to be one of two "planetary-level whistle blowers" predicted by Web bot. Oh, and he's also an indigo child.

Source

Great candidate for the ATS AMA!
Get him to post here.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

What do you mean by "ATS AMA?" I want to win a award! haha.
Anyway I do find him to be interesting as I found a website about him and other time traveler stories. But I still believe it to be a hoax.

new topics

top topics

join