It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What About Us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sorry new here as far as registration, and if that previous post went I apology for the wasted space, i'm only here to network and build, what it is I'm not sure, but the only thing I am sure of is these times are changing and we need each other more then ever because they are trying to divide, we need to look at everything from a standpoint of nothing mattering but "us"...as I hope to expand on throughtout ATS post, i've sat back for a time now looking at various ATS post and only thought..."why hasn't anyone made a genuine effort to network, take a risk of love, when you don't fear death everything becomes manageable and nothing can break what we will create, time will be hard but nothing should separate us from the "us" sure as a black person I'm aware of my people's misfortune some by our own fault others by other forces, but what i truly would never want to see happen is a race war because i fear for my immediate people, and its ok to have immediate people because when you care about "us" those expressions can come out without ill manner or thought, as I hope to expand on throughout ATS post, I will defend "us" no matter the race, creed, of the issue because in the end its only about us....thank you for your time.
edit on 8/9/2013 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingbutlove

Hi nothingbutlove, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
2nd time lucky welcome to ats and see you around

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingbutlove

Yes there is only us. Stupid stupid humans, fighting over race, creed and colour.
Welcome to the site, you'll fit right at home.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i fear for my immediate people, and its ok to have immediate people because when you care about "us" those expressions can come out without ill manner or thought

very well put.... I completely get and echo that statement, welcome to the farm.

new topics

top topics

join