It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Admits In Hearing - Using News To Manipulate the USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

the first video has been translated for you..... just click the cc button on the bottom and you can read the english translation of what she is saying

the second man also quit al jazeera because of its policies and practices of media deception and bias....something he did not wish to be a part of because he thought journalism to be a thing where truth is rather than lies

sorry it is bleh to you when someone speaks the truth.... perhaps he should do a little dance for you to make it more entertaining?
edit on 11-8-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by elouina

the first video has been translated for you..... just click the cc button on the bottom and you can read the english translation of what she is saying

the second man also quit al jazeera because of its policies and practices of media deception and bias....something he did not wish to be a part of because he thought journalism to be a thing where truth is rather than lies

sorry it is bleh to you when someone speaks the truth.... perhaps he should do a little dance for you to make it more entertaining?

Well the bias I expect, but CIA propaganda I do not. Any person with half a brain can pick out bias, and choose to ignore it

As for your videos, who are you to decide that I waste my time on something you have chosen? I prefer my news in print to be honest. Plus, I didn't see the subtitles on the first one, and quite frankly I was being polite about the second. His accent annoyed the heck out of me since I had difficulty understanding what he was saying at times. If you are so insistent that I get his point, transcribe it for me.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Al Jazeera's broad availability in the Arab world "operat[ing] with less constraint than almost any other Arab outlet, and remain[ing] the most popular channel in the region", has been perceived as playing a part in the Arab Spring, including the Tunisian and Egyptian revolutions. The New York Times stated in January 2011: "The protests rocking the Arab world this week have one thread uniting them: Al Jazeera, ... whose aggressive coverage has helped propel insurgent emotions from one capital to the next." The newspaper quoted Marc Lynch, a professor of Middle East Studies at George Washington University: "They did not cause these events, but it's almost impossible to imagine all this happening without Al Jazeera."[35]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, by the admission of this thread, that foreign news media are being used by the CIA, and that the fear was that the propaganda would come back into the united states so that americans ate the same lies for breakfast...

And the fact that without al jazeera the arab spring would not have happened

And the fact that the US government is in direct support of that same arab spring....

and the accusations that the arab spring has been a matter to put into place the government that the US wants in the middle east....

what do you really believe? That lies for breakfast is going to be your new truth? Journalists are quitting al jazeera right and left.... even accusations of al jazeera commiting multiple homicide so they could have a story to air that would provoke emotion....

I mean really? BORING? Have a wonderful life...... hope you have fun with your cat

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Well maybe they will finally incite Americans to do something for a change besides eating Doritos while watching TV on their couches. Also, Aljazeera was not around in 1975 when this CIA business was exposed. And we have no way of knowing if they are involved in this today. YET.. I think we will be able to tell by the news they report. So time will only tell on this one.

And you have to remember that they have an American news team. So what you you think about their new prime time news anchor, John Seigenthaler?

Oh and I do enjoy my cat, he is absolutely amazing! He is massive also. You can't tell in that video, but he is 4 feet long. Very well behaved. I only have to politely tell him not to do something once.

edit on 11-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So the whole nation should suffer because the electorate in a few districts aren't aware enough to vote out some dinosaur who has sat in office for half his life and contributed nothing but adding to the greed and corruption? Sounds like a silly reason to be opposed to term limits. Term limits work out well in every other political office that they are applied, so please tell me a good reason why they shouldn't be implemented here.

Also elections are not term limits. You can vote someone out of office one election, but they can turn around and run for the same seat again the next election. That isn't a term limit.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

I didn't say I was opposed to term limits. I just stated the obvious that we already have them, they are called elections.

I'm against term limits.

We may be able elect a person IN office, but we cannot vote someone OUT of office. I doubt we actually have much to do with the outcome of any election(s) beyond the local.

What we listen to in MSM does affect how we think. I think it's important (if one listens to the news) to give each network some time, so as not to be biased by one or another.. but both sides equally.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I dont think that there is much worry about stories boomeranging back as they have thought ahead and mainly understand the national boundries and the langauge boundries.

So much so that even if you had the truth you would not see it.

Most news stories in the UK as from the exact same news agency. The days of a story containing different words from one web site to another is gone. As such, generally they only have to control the primary news agencies which they do.

However, I think all thats mute in comparison to the fact that I beleive that they can and are controlling the exact news that you see. Like a news feed for you in your own news channels.

To understand that, you have to understand CONTROL and POWER. For example, on another thread a poster said of another poster, if I were the CIA why would I waste my time on you? Thats an important observation. Thats exactly what they do. Its the way they control people. Most people are like puppets like in the Matrix films where the CIA etc can walk into their lives right off. However, if your a free person, then they cant do that, HOWEVER they will CONSTANTLY ATTEMPT TO DO SO, and they dont knock on your door, they use subtefuge, and its quite embaressing really. They will bombared you with spam with psy-op titles, and target your sexuality and sexual desires and they will keep on. Most people will call that paranoid delusion where they think they hear voices or commands. But thats exactly what they are doing, and thats one of the things that drives people insane, or apparently insane.

I call it SEIGE PROCESS - They have you as a seige. You are surrounded, and NO ONE gets in with words of freedom. All you hear are the constant commands to surrender, and they will actually create news stories for that exact purpose.

People on ATS seldom deal with what I consider to be the real issues, but at the heart of it all is coorporate society and how they work, govt included. They want you to think like they think, and that is actually a perversion of natural thought processing. Their way of thinking is designed to get you on their wavelength and to follow their whim. If you are a good boy for long enough you will get to control another peroson.

Unless your a committed recalcitrant, in which case they will bombarred you with psy-opsuntil you weaken. Its not until you do start to weaken that you understand what they are trying to do and how they are doing it and what they want to achieve.

Point is, controlling news at a national level to shape the minds of a nation is almost taken for granted, but they are also, in my opinion, shaping news at local level to target a local target group.

To this end, the Magnotta and batman incidents were not so much to change national mind sets, which they have done, but to anchor a new criminal class in the minds of those that are otherwise a target, the disenfranchised nerds, to pin them to an entity in their mindset that they can then manipulate and begin to control.

There is also coincidence, but as the saying goes 'coincidence would be a fine thing'. ie there is no coincidence. For example, you buy a Chevy Volt and you see Chevy Volts on the road etc.

Another example could be the front of this site. Whats to stop a CIA operation from flagging the stories against readers that they want to see. With thought its all possible. Whats to stop you seein ga story that no one else can see. The effort to proove it makes it totally impossible to proove.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join