It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was ATS like in the begining?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
rancid

Maybe you missed this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the analytical nature of ATS is still very much alive and well. The election process caused a short-term shift, but I already see it waning away and the worm turning again.

It's not that I missed that. Cathearder did a phanominal job!
I hope you're right Valhall. You have to admit though gems like that are far and few between.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rancid1 I hope you're right Valhall. You have to admit though gems like that are far and few between.
www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... (There's more) While some topics may not be your favorite, all are excellent recent, and not-that-long-ago examples of how our community can come together and focus on an important or compelling topic. Maybe you missed them.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah, but what I want to know is was I right on the supreme skeptic overlord debut...

nobody pays attention to me

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall Supreme Skeptic Overlord first appeared on the Political Conspiracy Forum on Compuserve.
[size=10]DING DING DING DING We have a winner. But how can we possibly give Val more points? She has nearly all of them already!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thank you! Thank you!

I'd like to thank my mommy for teaching me to love reading.

And I'd like to thank SO for putting the google search on ATS.

I'd like to thank my significant-monkey-other for all the support he's shown while being blind in one eye and having limited mental faculties.

Thank you all!

**valhall trips and falls on her ker-splatten-flooger as she walks off stage**

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join