It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sackcloth and ashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i had a dream it was of times past. I was walking on a hill in a city and passed by an area where people were covered head to toe in burlap and seemed to be in a trance. I had no idea what they were dong so i asked and was told it is repentance. They were given a stone and sat in ashes. Then i was shown that they were being transported to another realm above them. This place seemed like a palace but the crazy part is that most of the people that i seen in the ashes were now their sexual opposite. All seemed to get bathed and dressed and their was a giant ballroom where everyone was gathered in a rave style atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Have you considered varying your sexual experiences in relation to gender, etc? Your dream seems to suggest it may be worth trying... to say the least.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Yea have covered all the bases and find sex to be more of a curtain than a solution.I believe there is truth in what was shown and that makes me wonder about all the origins of this ritual. perhaps the origins are just my mind but i know better.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Not sure what to make of the dreams you've been having lately, but I find it interesting that you have started two threads that mention burlap and sackcloth, which signifies mourning in the Bible. How do you tie this particular dream in with your "blessing food" thread? The fact that your other thread mentioned something about only food in burlap bags making their way into another realm? What do you make of this?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Many cultures have rituals of penitence. In my country people hang themselves from springy bamboo poles using dozens of tiny hooks embedded in the skin of their backs and the backs of their legs, and are driven along the road in carts while small boys jump up and down on the other end of the pole to make them bounce. I kid you not. Your dream seems, as the poster above mentioned, to draw its imagery from Biblical sources. Are or were you ever religious?

Your dream seems to me to be telling you to doff the sackcloth and ashes and have some (more?) fun.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Not sure what to make of the dreams you've been having lately, but I find it interesting that you have started two threads that mention burlap and sackcloth, which signifies mourning in the Bible. How do you tie this particular dream in with your "blessing food" thread? The fact that your other thread mentioned something about only food in burlap bags making their way into another realm? What do you make of this?
i had a vision where i was walking along the road hungry and an angel showed up and brought me to a house where was fed. i asked why they brought me in and fed me and they told me that i told them too. this was after my other thread. the burlap is a sort of gateway. binding things within allows them to be unbound in another realm. what i am getting is that a realm was destroyed and many are traveling the roads to get to the ship. perhaps i will bind a motorcycle for them just in case it is true.

edit on 8-8-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

What realm was destroyed and why?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

i'm not sure of what realm but i have seen nuke blast and the lights are out.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Was there any indication as to why?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

www.abovetopsecret.com... i wish knew why soloman set thngs up the way he did but it just seems to unfold the same every time. just from different perspectives. they said i'm the bomb and something about creating a new sun.

top topics

join