It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing UFO Descends Onto Leeds, UK Countryside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Having gotten round to seeing it on a larger screen, it does look a bit too unformed in its orb shape, so I'm retracting my claim that it looks remarkably like what I once saw. You might have cleared this up, but the explanations would not fit in relation to the location of my own sighting.

If I knew how to find the coordinates for the location on google maps, I'd add more details for you to try and account for.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Looks like a hoax to me. There is some video manipulation happening here. So many times I see videos where the camera OP decides to make it not look fake by moving the camera around. Here we see the same thing. If you ask me, there is either a phone app at play or some after effects action.

This is a neon light inserted into the video. In no way can you spot any metallic material on a cloudy day on this craft. I am not convinced this is a UFO.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Having gotten round to seeing it on a larger screen, it does look a bit too unformed in its orb shape, so I'm retracting my claim that it looks remarkably like what I once saw. You might have cleared this up, but the explanations would not fit in relation to the location of my own sighting.

If I knew how to find the coordinates for the location on google maps, I'd add more details for you to try and account for.

Thanks for the reply if you go onto google maps you can paste a link of the location or do a screen capture or take a note of the coordinates at the bottom corner, it's also handy to give time date and direction facing when you saw your object.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Looks like a hoax to me. There is some video manipulation happening here. So many times I see videos where the camera OP decides to make it not look fake by moving the camera around. Here we see the same thing. If you ask me, there is either a phone app at play or some after effects action.

This is a neon light inserted into the video. In no way can you spot any metallic material on a cloudy day on this craft. I am not convinced this is a UFO.

It's a plane look at the posts above yours, the shaking is due to ZOOM it's impossible to use a high level of zoom and keep the image steady.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

It's a plane look at the posts above yours, the shaking is due to ZOOM it's impossible to use a high level of zoom and keep the image steady.

Show, sketch, or provide picture proof this is a plane. I see no plane object, just a blob of light.....unless......you watch this video

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I suggest YOU read ALL the post's on the first page

Here this will save you some time!!!

Originally posted by tommyjo

Thanks for posting. That reply was from myself. Initially the person that recorded it stated that he wasn't filming in the direction of the airport but that was later retracted when I found the exact filming location. The higher resolution footage also shows in some portions the wing strobes and the person that filmed it also admits this when he took a closer look.

A link for the Ryan Air Flight. The camera person was approximately 7 miles away and in direct line of sight of the runway in use.

Scroll down to 'FR156 was flown on 2013-08-04'

www.flightradar24.com...

The times used on Flight Radar are Greenwich Mean Time (The UK is currently on British Summer Time which is one hour ahead of GMT)

edit on 9-8-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join