It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Eve True Love Awaits???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I recently started wondering about them and if they will find eachother again and what the effects would be of that reunion. I have searched the bible and found much love within but what about them. Am supposed to believe that they will never be together again? That just would not make much sense and it would be real cool if someone has insight into this. I find it odd that this is never debated much through time. So what do you think will they have their happy ending? Has it been written or is it up to us?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

If they existed, wouldn't they be together in heaven?

Will Paris and Helen, Romeo and Juliet, Lancelot and Guinevere ever be together again?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I recently started wondering about them and if they will find eachother again and what the effects would be of that reunion. I have searched the bible and found much love within but what about them. Am supposed to believe that they will never be together again? That just would not make much sense and it would be real cool if someone has insight into this. I find it odd that this is never debated much through time. So what do you think will they have their happy ending? Has it been written or is it up to us?

honey perhaps you started a call out thread
or it may be that im the one being obsessed by it

....but i am waiting so, so, so much
for them to be reunited again
- that is, for US

..no sweeter, sexier, lovelier girl as Eve
being his own inside
- i m panting for it to become reality again

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

i get it you see no difference in the characters you mentioned and do not believe the bible. i view it as the story of all of us and just wonder if others hold out hope of them being together somewhere thus completing the story of all of us.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
heartache

yet i m waiting so brave

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If Adam and Eve represents our story, then I guess you'll find out if you ever get married.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The story of Adam and Eve is a myth/metaphor and not literal truth. It has many hidden things, but the overall message is how our minds were created. It describes how we joined with the devil/mind, and how we can turn this devil/mind back into an angel. It's up to mankind to decide if "Adam and Eve" will ever join in Harmonic consciousness again.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

(Speaking only from the Eve perspective here, because men's hormones are still a mystery to me, so I don't know what Adam would be thinking) - Eve's probably been 'around the block' enough times in the past 5000 years or so that *SEX* (a.k.a "divine love") doesn't seem like such a worthy goal anymore. What the hell is there to do on Earth for that long?!?! Eve is BORED, Eve is also probably sick to death of being used, Eve has realized what "true love" entails on the Earth plane...
But, more interesting to me is: Why would the story of Adam and Eve be up to "US", OP? Is that what life on Earth entails? We are all helpless pawns, not even actors, but prisoners, to someone's external story line? I would prefer to ask Adam and Eve personally what they are feeling than move them around like sad little pawns. Don't you think they've had enough of this?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
They are currently in Couples Therapy for past transgressions...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawheroine

(Speaking only from the Eve perspective here, because men's hormones are still a mystery to me, so I don't know what Adam would be thinking) - Eve's probably been 'around the block' enough times in the past 5000 years or so that *SEX* (a.k.a "divine love") doesn't seem like such a worthy goal anymore. What the hell is there to do on Earth for that long?!?! Eve is BORED, Eve is also probably sick to death of being used, Eve has realized what "true love" entails on the Earth plane...
But, more interesting to me is: Why would the story of Adam and Eve be up to "US", OP? Is that what life on Earth entails? We are all helpless pawns, not even actors, but prisoners, to someone's external story line? I would prefer to ask Adam and Eve personally what they are feeling than move them around like sad little pawns. Don't you think they've had enough of this?
Yes it feels like a curse a storyline. My question what kinda world is it where some redneck dickhead is the only one questioning for the two main characters in the most widely published book worldwide to find love again and forgive and have some type of happy ending.

On the other hand could see all this around us gong away in the blink of an eye if the two became one again. What if we are all just products of their imagination in some type of live till you get it right prison.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
They are currently in Couples Therapy for past transgressions...
that would be easier accepted that your cursed until further notice. at least in therapy they could have some closure.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Well how do we know that Lilith didn't tempt Eve away from Adam. or maybe Eve left so that Lilith could have him. You never can tell with these things. After all it is 2 women and one man.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The Garden of Eden is made of unconditional love and it feels like paradise. But when Adam and Eve looked into time believing what the serpent had said when he whispered 'you can become like God' then were removed from God's Presence.
God is the present happening but man (Adam and Eve) believes in time so appears to be time bound. Man does not realize that he is ever present - he thinks himself across time. Stepping out of presence he encounters all the horrors and dramas his mind (thoughts) can imagine.
Only when one comes to this moment of presence is one truly home. One can never leave presence but it seems man does not realize this.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 9ArchaBallet9

Yeah, or maybe Eve left Adam for God. God's a sexy old man with a big bushy beard, right? And since Adam's straight, he can never be with God the way Eve is. A shame...
Oh, and I think Lilith left Adam too, cause his sex style sucked. So Adam's all alone with no one to eff! What a terrible position for a man to be in...
edit on 8-8-2013 by rawheroine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rawheroine

Yeah or Eve is actually the same genetic makeup as Adam being his rib. God is both male and female being that is the universal truth of the universe. So Adam could have potentially got with gods wife.

OR

Adam wants nothing to do with any of them and would rather screw Mary and her five sisters.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
maybe at this point adam realizes all the different realms and his male female presence within and knows of all the hatching spells that can be used in different realms to create something evil from the sexual acts.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Without Cain & Abel there would be no Enoch! In even more ancient times we can say without Enki & Enlil there would be no Ra.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rawheroine
reply to post by 9ArchaBallet9

Yeah, or maybe Eve left Adam for God. God's a sexy old man with a big bushy beard, right? And since Adam's straight, he can never be with God the way Eve is. A shame...
Oh, and I think Lilith left Adam too, cause his sex style sucked. So Adam's all alone with no one to eff! What a terrible position for a man to be in...
edit on 8-8-2013 by rawheroine because: (no reason given)

Have you ever wondered why both male and female must come (pun realized) together to create life (sure there are those rare types worms and such who can eff themselves so to speak).

Have you also wondered that history is told by the victor not the defeated? So the truth is god is some glowing haired beardo male? Really?

Perhaps Lilith left Adam because she was too in love with herself? Man has always known how to eff himself, but to understand divinity, to understand oneness there has to be a balance to the equation. And we are told Love is divinity as is forgiveness, love is not Narcissism. Adam would only be alone to contemplate the loneliness of being one half, for him to truly understand love.

Eve didn't leave Adam to be with God because without Adam, she is only half of the whole picture, blind to the truth. Perhaps Eve hears the truth but cannot see it, Adam can see it but cannot hear it, both can almost smell and taste it but only together can they FEEL it...

They are separated to understand Love and each is alone until the comprehend the nature of the other...

new topics

top topics

join