It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Calls For Dictatorship In America! Communists Democrats Cheer! Treason Caught On Video!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by sonnny1

LOL. When has a "federal law" ever been written with an executive order?

Where is it written that a President can have a personal "kill list", and use it on American Citizens?

Lots of questions, hey?

You are very good at avoiding questions. I'll answer yours though -- I believe you are referring to the "kill or capture" list. This would be the same as for any wanted criminal. If a guy just robbed a bank, and the police go after him to arrest him -- if he pulls a gun or tries to attack them, what do you think the police will do? It's called "kill or capture". There have been plenty of terrorist suspects that they have caught peacefully, who are in Guantanamo right now. They've also killed quite a few who fought back.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ron Paul wouldn't do it!

Why use him as your example?

I would support Ron Paul. Hell Yes.

So what would Ron Paul do then? Would he twiddle his thumbs for 4 or 8 years?
You could support that? Not only an ineffective Congress, but an ineffective President?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Garkiniss

He said "what if" Ron Paul was the President.

Its not my fault he and you doesn't "know" Ron Paul's stance on the subject.

I dont want any President to use them. They dont use. They abuse.

You and I both know that a politician's stance on any subject pre-election is worth exactly
2 things once they achieve a higher office.

You show me a President, I'll show a trail of broken campaign promises.
This includes the present POTUS, and Ron Paul is no different.

If faced with this Congress, Paul would definitely throw around some executive
muscle. He'd be seen as weak and ineffective if he didn't.

edit on 4-8-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Actually I am not claiming that he is using strictly EO's. He is using what has now been termed, Executive Actions. Over 6471 proposed federal regulations have been imposed over the last 90 days. You can find this at regulations.gov if you don't believe me. If you can't get it done on capital hill, have an agency do it for you.

For example, he could not get his EPA restrictions through congress. So in just the last few days, his EPA admin, Gina Mcarthy, has publicly stated that Obama told her to snap to it and put regulations through that will achieve his climate goals. Later tonight I will revisit the topic of Executive Actions further. But as I stated, his executive actions are a new kind of policy and I am not certain the US has been or ever will be ready for this dramatic, "change".

Plus, Beezer stated something earlier that I have also thought of myself. It is the quality of the EO's and not quantity.

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.
* Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
* Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.
* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.
* Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.
* Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

Visit this link for a more comprehensive list of Obama's Executive orders
A Comprehensive List Of Obama’s Worst Executive Orders

edit on 4-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss

You show me a President, I'll show a trail of broken campaign promises.
This includes the present POTUS, and Ron Paul is no different.

Wrong.

Ron Paul wasn't the man you wanted to make an "example" of.

His integrity has never been a question.

Every other R and D ? Then you could make that distinction.

If faced with this Congress, Paul would definitely throw around some executive
muscle. He'd be seen as weak and ineffective if he didn't.

If Dr. Paul was elected, then you would know this Country is absolutely sick of the Status Quo. Im sure many across the isle would actually know that their Jobs are in jeopardy if Ron Paul was elected. Think about it.

An Independent winning?

You might get the change we need.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Some have certainly questioned Ron Paul's integrity. There are claims that he is a racist. There are claims that he has ties to the KKK.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The article you are sourcing is not just propaganda. It's factually inaccurate AND bad enough to carry an editors correction at the top:

Editor’s correction: This is a list of executive orders in force that outline Emergency Powers. Some of these were signed by prior US Presidents going back all the way to JFK. Obama specifically has signed executive orders starting with the number EO-13489 and forward. But these all reference powers Obama could use to limit your freedoms.

The first sentence of the "article"....

There have been over 900 Executive orders put forth from Obama, and he is not even through his first term yet.

But fine, let's ignore that it's hyperbolic propagandizing of outright lies... Let's fact check one step further....

The very first entry reads:

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

Only...

Executive Order 10990 was signed by John F Kennedy in 1962.

While some base media manipulation can be compellingly subtle and well done... this sort of garbage is not. A single fact check of anything presented in that source rapidly shows the problems.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You are very good at avoiding questions. I'll answer yours though -- I believe you are referring to the "kill or capture" list. This would be the same as for any wanted criminal. If a guy just robbed a bank, and the police go after him to arrest him -- if he pulls a gun or tries to attack them, what do you think the police will do? It's called "kill or capture". There have been plenty of terrorist suspects that they have caught peacefully, who are in Guantanamo right now. They've also killed quite a few who fought back.

First, we were talking about Obama. Some one brought up Ron Paul.

Then Bank robbers.

Bills can circumvent Federal Law. Presidents can circumvent Congress.

My question is when does it end?

The same "policies" the left were bitching about George Bush using are the same "policies" that Obama is using. How can anyone Hate the Right, when our current President uses the same policies and tactics?

Priceless.

Justifying it all, because its Obama.

edit on 4-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: typo

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Most, if not all of these orders were initiated by previous presidents - NOT by Obama.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Some have certainly questioned Ron Paul's integrity. There are claims that he is a racist. There are claims that he has ties to the KKK.

Yeah.
Ive heard about them. You have actual proof, other then what the media or his detractors have come up with?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The fact is, executive orders cannot pass bills or acts or any federal laws. If it were that simple, Obama (or any other president) would have just written an executive order to pass any law he/they wanted, like the healthcare one, for example.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

There are smear campaigns on both sides of the aisle, my friend. On both sides.

ETA: this thread is a perfect example.
edit on 4-8-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wrong.

Ron Paul wasn't the man you wanted to make an "example" of.

His integrity has never been a question.

Every other R and D ? Then you could make that distinction.

He's a career politician. His integrity is questionable by that fact alone.

If Dr. Paul was elected, then you would know this Country is absolutely sick of the Status Quo. Im sure many across the isle would actually know that their Jobs are in jeopardy if Ron Paul was elected. Think about it.

And how exactly would the jobs of those elected officials be in jeopardy?

You might get the change we need.

I'm happy you have a hero, but you still haven't answered the question.

How would Paul achieve change with this Congress?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ya know even the Nazis didn't think what they were doing was wrong often asked myself how a totalitarian regime could ever come in to existence I now know.

They just say 'Reject those voices that warn against government tyranny'.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The joke is on you. All I seem to be seeing here in defense of Obama, including from yourself, is rhetoric. This has to tell you something.

What's to say? The video in the OP is heavily edited out of context to say something that the president really didn't say.

He said "Some think I should just bypass congress, but I can't."

Doesn't sound to me like the words of a dictator.

The fact that congress is still around also points to Obama not being a dictator.

There's also the fact that on January 20, 2017. Obama will be out of office forever. (despite the paranoia that has gripped the conspiracy community with each and every president)

Do you know what Obama is? He's a Corporate Oligarch. And really in fact he's just a mouthpiece for his corporate masters. That's all.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I do apologize if this is off topic, i am having a hard time understanding how anything can get done in the us, i have

only started following american politics since bush senior, and it seems that the divided american politics is hurting

the country more than helping, the blame game is on who ever is in office, democrats or republicans blaming the

other side of wrong doings.

Then the voters seem to see who ever is in power as a pupet or a dictator, attacking each other policies and not

trying to fix the problems.

That is just my perception on american politics, oh and its just an opinon.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

The fact is, executive orders cannot pass bills or acts or any federal laws. If it were that simple, Obama (or any other president) would have just written an executive order to pass any law he/they wanted, like the healthcare one, for example.

Sure.

Ask those Japanese sent to internment camps, violating their constitutional rights, based on "executive orders".

I see we are getting no where, cause you have failed to see the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Yes, Obama is a dictator, he and his cabal of evil henchmen are out to make sure that everyone gay marries an illegal immigrant and he will raise taxes for EVERYONE just to be mean.

What a joke.

I agree Obama is a joke wanna hear another one?

Is that a joke?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is all becoming surreal.

Yes, I got caught up in the prospect of real change from what I see as horrible economic policies loosely referred to as Reaganomics. I got played. I got fooled. I got lied to. I drank the Kool Aid that my chosen media was shoving down my throat.

But don't gloat yet right wingers...

You all got played too. Your job was to be the check and balance and you failed miserably. You've spent five years parroting outright nonsense about Kenya and communism and everything else your media shoved down your throats. Instead of focusing upon real issues you bought into a slew of absolutely baseless hyperbole that left you unable to "balance" the mistakes of the left.

The Republican Congress played their part and pretended to be "obstructionist" - proudly so. Obama played his part by pretending to be a champion of change.

Meanwhile Wall Street shifted more wealth into their own pockets than ever before... All while we were ALL busy drinking our respective flavors of Kool Aid.

THAT is what makes finger pointing here all the more profoundly ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

How would Paul achieve change with this Congress?

Really.....

Why are we talking about Paul?

Ill Play though.

If Paul was elected, this Congress would have to either play ball, or go home. If "We the people" elected Paul or a Gary Johnson for example, it would mean that the Peoples message to the Democrats or Republicans is one of "we are done with you."

I think if "We the People" voted someone in like that, Congress would have no option but to change. Change or get voted out also.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join