It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please share, it's the least you could do... PETA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow, this is a very sad video A friend posted this morning. Did a quick search and found nothing. It seems like this kind of thing should be known about by more people. It makes me think about how some of the other things we buy are made, but we have no clue, and makes me want to never buy another product made in China. The least we can do is be conscious about it and try to buy things that are locally made or built with respect to animals and the environment. There needs to be a website dedicated to healthy business practices that makes a list of companies that use good practice.

Warning!!! Graphic Material...

youtu.be...

edit on 3-8-2013 by Quauhtli because: Probs with video

edit on Sat Aug 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded...graphic vilence toward animals

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Video doesn't exist

2nd line

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You lost me as soon as you mentioned PETA

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Olivia Munn is an actress in the TV show 'The Newsroom' which I have recently come across. I really like the show as well. It is exposing the bias that motivates the main stream media in an entertaining way. It's one of the first TV shows I've seen that exposes the Media in a serious manner, but has enough good acting and writing to become a popular show.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I think I fixed it. The first link failed for some reason. Yes I have my inhibitions about PETA as well, but this type of thing does need to be exposed in any case. Seeing is believing...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Still not working.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I don't know what to do to fix it then, it is coming up fine now on my end. What do you see, anything at all?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This ------>

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It's beyond comprehension how people can mistreat animals like that.
I think karma's gonna be pretty heavy for those who inflict harm on utterly defenseless creatures.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ugh, I can't bring myself to watch this sort of thing. It makes me sick to my stomach, literally. I also refuse to watch beheadings and so forth. Graphic, gratuitous violence is horrible.

I don't watch "horror movies" or "slasher flicks" for the same reasons. Repulsive.

I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the effort to spread the word - even though I won't watch the vid myself, others need to.
S/F

Edit: DTOM unembedded your link - too graphic for ATS standards. That's why you all can't find it, I bet.

edit on 3-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join