It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR THREAT : What are they really up to ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hello , as most of you will have seen the US is talking about a terror threat form Al-Qaeda .

But as we all know America *is* Al-Qaeda , so what are they up to now ?

We have a very odd statement here from the U.S State Department :

“Current information suggests that al-Qaeda and affiliated organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks both in the region and beyond, and that they may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August,”

www.bloomberg.com...

So they`re giving us a time period , and letting us know there`s an attack coming - instead of keeping their cards close to their chest and preventing it .

Now we have this story coming out about Britons being told to leave Yemen :

www.independent.co.uk...

The Embassy in Sana'a will be closed on Sunday and Monday as a “precautionary measure”. The Foreign Office also issued new advice warning against all travel to the country, and said that any Britons who stay in Yemen are unlikely to be evacuated if unrest gets worse.

It comes as the US State Department issued a global travel alert because of a threat of possible al-Qa'ida terrorist attacks during August, particularly in the Middle East. Some 21 American embassies in the region - including Yemen - will close on Sunday. There was no immediate indication of any link between the British and US actions.

" There was no immediate indication of any link " my ass

Clashes were reported today in Sana'a, where a group of soldiers who had joined a mutiny in an elite military unit tried to storm the presidential palace

This looks pretty bad if you ask me .

What the hell is going on ?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So, the bad guys now book a time slot?

I want to laugh but its not a laughing matter when so many will be fooled.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Or...just maybe, they want to make you feel to be in need of the intelligence agencies - after all that bad press

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
All I can think of is the Benghazi story that broke yesterday. Maybe there was a glitch in the system and they reported on something that shouldn't have been and now they're sending out the smoke and mirrors? I just find it hard to believe that Al-Qaeda would give a time frame for when they would commit another terrorist act.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What if?

(this is just my guess)

The troops in Afghanistan pulls out ahead of time. Where are they going? Home? Maybe they'll go to Azerbaijan?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
All I can think of is the Benghazi story that broke yesterday.

I think you nailed it here. Since the "innocence of Muslims" video excuse has gasped it's final breath seems like this would be a great time to call up a few of those CIA Muslim buddies. Maybe have a little false flag somewhere to take everyone's eyes off the administrations bald faced lies about the Benghazi attack.

Where would there need to be an attack to "force" us to invade Syria?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder that the patriot and victory acts and their incarnation the NSA are good for you and if you do not start thinking that way too and fast alquaeda will just blow people up until you think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Too many people are questioning the usefulness of the Department of Homeland Security. It needs a raison d'etre.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Yeah , this definitely looks like another "good guy" script . What`s bugging me is how blatant they are these days , it makes no sense if they know we`re watching everything they do .

edit on 3-8-2013 by AthiestJesus because: changed *my* to *me*

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This sounds like some clean up, and not on the friendly side either.
RT

Violent attacks in Iraq on Saturday have claimed lives of at least 19 people, according to officials cited by AFP. A woman and her two adult daughters were shot dead in their home near Baquba, north of Baghdad, with reports they may have been targeted as security service informants. Gunmen also killed two brothers, who were former members of Sahwa, a US-funded, anti-Al-Qaeda militia, in a nearby area. In Baquba a bomb blast killed one person and wounded five, while two explosions in Baghdad killed three people and wounded 10. A roadside bomb blast also killed a man and his 11-year-old son in Tikrit. Three people were also killed in two separate attacks in the northern province of Nineveh, including a policeman. The current wave of violence in Iraq is the deadliest since the 2006-08 civil conflict, which saw an upsurge of sectarian violence between Sunni and Shiite Muslims, and comes amid protests of Sunnis against the policies of the Shia-led government.

edit on 3-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
And when (if) nothing happens in August then people will have their guard down around the anniversary of 9/11.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is no terror threat, there is only the fear of a terror attack, and without that fear you are not controlled.
Fear is the control, you will do what they say , FOR YOUR SAFETY of course.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What are the really up to? Beats me but they're always up to something so all we can do is wait and see.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Induce panic! Attention! Rouse support!

top topics

join