It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real truth about the 9/11 planes

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by geobro

Sorry but i have had many discussions over the years about 9/11 truth and no one has ever told me that the events of that day were being reported early on the morning news.
go to search and look up 9-11 MY PERSONAL STORY 10 YEARS ON look at the times people say around the world my reply is on p17

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

i wonder did they buy return tickets like in the london bombings

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

You mention this in every thread about 9/11 that you and i take part in and every time i ask you to provide me with the link and every time you fail to provide it.

so again could you please give me a link to that page

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

reply to post by geobro

You mention this in every thread about 9/11 that you and i take part in and every time i ask you to provide me with the link and every time you fail to provide it.

so again could you please give me a link to that page
not sure how to but it is in the search box at the top type it in page 7 page 9 etc 9-11 MY PERSONAL STORY 10 YEARS ON

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

How about this, and I am being deadly serious.

How about you go create a thread about how recall 9/11 being on the news hours before it actually happened and we will take it from there.

I notice you haven't written a thread in a while so why not?

then we can have a on-topic debate about it and if there are others who can corroborate your story they can also contribute.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

if this is true, then the 9/11 'movie' was pre-fabricated beforehand. and i have every reason now to believe that it was.

what if the buildings were pre-emptied and the area evacuated before demolition? this would explain the lack of contents and bodies 'found' in the debris!

i believe 9/11 was a hoax, and one of the biggest hoaxes ever played on the american people and the people of the world at large.

oh please tell me you are being sarcastic....

nope! and i am not the only one!

www.septemberclues
www.cluesforum.info

you cannot discount 6 years of cumulative research that easily.

when aluminium planes penetrate steel and concrete like a hot knife
thru butter, then there is something seriously off!

and when pieces no bigger than a phone touchpad are found, along with absolutely no
trace of 1,200 bodies, then that the buildings were emptied and the bodies were not
present in the first place has to be and indeed has been considered.
do you realise how easy it is/was to fabricate identities?

we were presented with a prefabricated 'movie' on the morning of 9/11.
please don't dismiss all of this without at least a cursory investigation.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I think you really are mixing your times up.
It was shown live in the UK around 2pm and later.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Your first link does not work and you second just leads to some random web forum which is hardly proof of anything. I actually just skimmed over a couple of the threads on that site and they are disgustingly disrespectful. There are threads on their mocking the brave members of the FDNY and discussions about the 9/11 actors. If i were a family member of a 9/11 victim i would be taking the likes of Simon Shack to court and sue if for so much cash that he could not afoard a internet connection to spread any more of his sick lies.

you cannot discount 6 years of cumulative research that easily.

I can if its based on utter rubbish

we were presented with a prefabricated 'movie' on the morning of 9/11. please don't dismiss all of this without at least a cursory investigation.

You do realize that for your theory (i use that in the loosest terms possible) to be true everyone in New York city would need to be in on it.

I think you are just spouting this rubbish to have a laugh at the "crazy conspiracy guys" to see if anyone is stupid enough to buy this. Because I really cant believe that anyone could be so detached from reality that they could believe that 9/11 was really just a movie and what we all saw on the news was not actually happening.

please just stop with such vile stupidity (sorry but thats what it is), you are being so incredibly disrespectful to the dead it is unfortunate that ATS T&C's prevent me from giving you the tong lashing you deserve.
edit on 4-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by geobro

I think you really are mixing your times up.
It was shown live in the UK around 2pm and later.

and yet if you search on the thread i mentioned you will find others who say as i do that it was in the a.m .

and have you asked many people try it it might shock you

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Again with this same thread,

your only proof that 9/11 was reported hours before anything actually happened is a page on a thread on ATS that you cant seem to link anyone to.

I ask you again, why not just create a thread on this subject and see what comes of it.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

what would be the point i know i am write 100% i remember that day for other reasons and have the itemised bill for my phone that day .

it was the first time a outgoing call had been made from the house phone in weeks 11.30 am ?? i have spoken to thousands of people over the years on this and have heard the same old a.m over and over .

but do not take my word for it spend a week asking people over 30 in your area
i play the what time did you hear about 9-11 game a lot 50 % of the people i ask come back with the a.m

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

what would be the point i know i am write 100% i remember that day for other reasons and have the itemised bill for my phone that day .

If you're as right as you spelt it, then you're not right at all.

it was the first time a outgoing call had been made from the house phone in weeks 11.30 am ?? i have spoken to thousands of people over the years on this and have heard the same old a.m over and over .

Thousands of people? It's amazing to me how these theories evolve over the years. Now suddenly half the world knew about this before it even happened. I was a first hand witness to the events in downtown Manhattan that day. I watched the S Tower being struck by the 2nd jet. It was as live as live could ever be and it happened at 9am EST.

I'm afraid anything you're referring to about this happening before is pure rubbish.

but do not take my word for it spend a week asking people over 30 in your area
i play the what time did you hear about 9-11 game a lot 50 % of the people i ask come back with the a.m

Ok I won't take your word for it. As long as we have that understanding.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

Try again. There were three passes, one of which was caught on video. The one on video was done at 116 knots, the one not caught on video, was done at 400 knots. The cue for the pilots to begin their climb and go around was the flight engineer calling "30 feet."

High Speed Fly Past (which is not shown here), was at the Barbers Pole of 375 KIAS
(due to the density altitude at Harare True Air Speed was approximately 400 Knots)

www.vintagewings.ca...

And just for good measure, a few more.

edit on 8/3/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

They are flying at 130-160 knots at half wingspan (actually they are all USING ground effect here). Did you see ehat happend once they powered their speed? Extreme climb rate, nose up.
There is one plane fly by at approximately 250 knots but it is flying well above wing span.
I havent seen a single one flying at 400+ knots below half wingspan. Simply because that does not work. Nose down would make it crash, nose horizontally would make it immediately lift at wing span.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Yet the entire documented chronology of events that day says' you are 100% wrong...

Again I think you are just getting your GMT and EST mixed up.

but do not take my word for it spend a week asking people over 30 in your area i play the what time did you hear about 9-11 game a lot 50 % of the people i ask come back with the a.m

I am old enough to remember the events of that day and I can tell you I wasn't until after lunch time that I heard about it as it interrupted regular broadcasts.

This is how the news broke on the BBC....

I think its fair to say it "Debunks" your claims, this is how the news broke in the UK

You can now stop repeating over and over again how you were watching it before 1400 GMT

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

as i have stated many times before i am dyslexic i did not know the grammer gestapo were in

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

You know, you're right. Pilots (including one who made a pass that ended at 30 feet, at 400 knots that you conveniently ignored), aerospace engineers, people with real world experience are all wrong. You're right, they can't fly at half their wingspan because of ground effect. You need to go teach them that they're wrong, and completely rewrite the rules of aviation, and aerospace science.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

how easy would it be to slip that in later think 1984 ??

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

The F-14 pass was made at low altitude next to the deck. Why is that so hard to understand? He made a high speed, low altitude pass. The clouds are behind and above the aircraft.

Here's a video showing three high speed passes, that are the same as the one made in the Blue Angels picture.

No disagreement. They all fly well above their wingspan. No problem doing that when you are a trained pilot.
I simply said that the laws of physics wont allow you to fly BELOW HALF WINGSPAN at 400+ knots HORIZONTALLY. Simply because ground effect would lift the aircraft. Put nose down to prevent lifting and you'll stall and crash.

The CCTV images are showing us a horizontal approach below half wingspan of a 757 are therefore

1) either fake
Or
2) that wasnt a 757.

There is no other possibility or we'd have to discuss Newton's laws. However, i dont discuss laws of physics here.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

how easy would it be to slip that in later think 1984 ??

That is honestly your counter argument

Dude just admit you are wrong on this one, that video quite clearly shows it.

Saying that the were reporting it before 1400 GMT implies that the planners of this grand false flag were clever enough to cover up the worlds biggest ever conspiracy but were at the same time stupid enough to leak it hour's early.

Then it implies that they videoed it before it actually happened

your idea has so many holes in it i dont know where to start

quite simply you are wrong, please at least have the dignity to acknowledge that you might have got the EST and GMT times mixed up.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

reply to post by geobro

Yet the entire documented chronology of events that day says' you are 100% wrong...

Again I think you are just getting your GMT and EST mixed up.

but do not take my word for it spend a week asking people over 30 in your area i play the what time did you hear about 9-11 game a lot 50 % of the people i ask come back with the a.m

I am old enough to remember the events of that day and I can tell you I wasn't until after lunch time that I heard about it as it interrupted regular broadcasts.

This is how the news broke on the BBC....

I think its fair to say it "Debunks" your claims, this is how the news broke in the UK

strange that is not how i remember the news that day i saw a live banner up that one makes it look like both towers had been hit before it broke on the bbc and no clock on screen that is not the news i saw

You can now stop repeating over and over again how you were watching it before 1400 GMT

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join