It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne UFO, Saturday 31st August; What did I see?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

I'd certainly be interested to see what you have captured, and whether it bears a resemblance to my own sighting.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold
reply to post by TheAnarchist

I'd certainly be interested to see what you have captured, and whether it bears a resemblance to my own sighting.

Lol sorry brother! I'm a terribly unreliable person. I promised to have it up days ago but I got distracted by life & its tribulations as usual. I see them so often these days I totally forgot about this thread altogether haha. I've got the camera on charge as I type so hopefully I'll have a little video up soon. It won't help us get to the bottom of the mystery probably but it'll be interesting to study & speculate upon perhaps!

..or mock & debunk I guess
But it wouldn't be ATS without a healthy overdose of heavily-stubborn & highly-skeptical cynicism. Not that I care, or can blame anyone - the "alien" subject undoubtedly suffers from a great lack of integrity or consistency, not to even mention evidence, & a huge oversupply of misinformation and, more troubling - disinformation. But whatever! Who cares? What will be, will be.

Peace, I've rambled enough
I'll be back soon hopefully with a video to share.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join