It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA to Genetically Engineer Humans by Adding a 47th Chromosome

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Perhaps it's part of assuring that,

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist. Source

Some people have speculated that something like that may have already happened and then changed.

If Neanderthals and Crow-Magnons mated (some actual scientific evidence exists), then it's possible a 'slave race' was present for hundreds of generations.

Maybe that still exists today, to a lesser degree.

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by xuenchen

No, by the time we know the full truth, a homemade human will be trolling the ATS boards

That would be sock puppets !!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by burntheships

Is this technology like a schematic genetic layout for future alterations to follow.

Well, not being a molecular biologist myself,

However I did find this from years ago. I think this is what they are up to,
and how they do it...creating the synthetic chromosomes.

DARPA Artificial Life Forms - Living Foundries

DARPA Living Foundries RFI... ....formal government
Official Request For Information.

Through an engineering-driven approach to biology, Living Foundries aims to create a rapid, reliable manufacturing capability where multiple cellular functions can be fabricated, mixed and matched on demand and the whole system controlled by integrated circuitry, opening up the full space of biologically produced materials and systems.

www.technologyreview.com

the level of ambition of this program is in line with previous DARPA initiatives, one of which played a crucial role in the creation of the Internet.

When asked for further comment after her talk to clarify the funding levels and timelines for this blue-sky project, Jackson said she cannot disclose further details.

edit on 31-7-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Added
Some people say that DARPA has had former Nazi doctors on staff, left overs from project paperclip.

Sydney Gotllieb -
en.wikipedia.org...

Remember the movie - Conspiracy Theory

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist. Source

Ah, see thats tricky there from "them". I smell a New World Odor.

What is going to happen to all of us humans?
Some of them are pretty danged smart as it is, not to mention good looking.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

And I guess that the "attractive, intelligent ruling elite" will be the top elite, who have access to all technologies and don't give it, and the "dim-witted ugly goblin" is the 6.5 billions remaining humans, right?
Such a world we're in...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Gawrsh, you gotta love those guys. They are quite persistent and frighteningly serious in new & novel ways to kill folk as it is. Now, it looks like, they have all of humanity in their crosshairs.

I guess we should thank them for the internet though. I guess.

You are one of my very few heroes, BTS.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
They are quite persistent and frighteningly serious in new & novel ways to kill folk as it is.

Yes, I guess its not enough for them to control our minds,
they want control over our cells too. I could ask, where does this
lead, and how does this fit with Transhumanism? One big happy
family of freaks?

I guess we should thank them for the internet though. I guess.

Quite the quandry. I have heard it said by some that they knew
what they were doing long ago. I dont doubt it now.

Thanks for your kind words, I feel the same about you bro!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is part of the next step to our evolution as the human species. It's inevitable.

We literally have genes in our bodies that limit life-times, cancer causers, low intelligence markers, etc etc

My only concern, is that there is a 50/50 chance that this could lead either to:

A.) A Spiritual Awakening and Spiritual Revolution due to the larger brains having access to the God part of the Brain.

or.

B.) A new Version of Illuminati forming around the Advanced Humans where they seperate themselves from the rest and work on controlling those that they deem as lower than themselves.

Still, I think there is a good shot at A.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I like the hopefulness of your choice A...

As for choice B, well it is without a doubt going to happen. If there is a way to do
it, man will do it. All we need to do is look at the splintered nations, the continual
war, the corruption. Those with power find ways to increase their power.

I know that seems fatalistic, but its realistic. The way to overcome this
is only spiritual. Resistance is not futile, however it will have a price.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Oh DARPA, what will you do next?

Scientists are becoming too fond of playing 'god' lately in my opinion. Why do Humans, imperfect by definition, need to be perfected and Genetically Engineered and Modified? I could see positive things coming out of this but I personally see more bad than good. We're all Natural beings, not Artificial ones. It seems that the big corporations with their interests in the Biotechnology industry are set on erasing all imperfections in Nature. Examples being this 47th chromosome project, Genetically Modified Organisms and other Biotechnology projects i'm probably not currently aware of. My biggest question though, is why? Their answer probably entails "because we can, deal with it".

It's interesting and frightening watching the Biotechnology Industry evolve, for better or worse.

edit on 31-7-2013 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Scientists are becoming too fond of playing 'god' lately in my opinion. Why do Humans, imperfect by definition, need to be perfected and Genetically Engineered and Modified? I could see positive things coming out of this but I personally see more bad than good.

One thing comes to mind, specifically the idea that the gene pool
might need a saviour. Some say that Noah was chosen just for this reason.
It makes complete sense. Just read a quote on it ...

WE SHOULD REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME WE PEED IN THE GENE POOL

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

As for choice B, well it is without a doubt going to happen. If there is a way to do it, man will do it. All we need to do is look at the splintered nations, the continual war, the corruption. Those with power find ways to increase their power.

I think with engineered bigger brains, comes higher IQ's and intelligence. The circle of people that I run with, (belong to a philosophical debate club that's made up of various Philosophers, Phd's, Professors, Doctors, but also Pastor's, and regular folk) and find that the people with high IQ's tend to transcend the whole "I'm better than you" sickness.

It may be built in to the engineered humans to see past all divisions and be more of a Transcendent Dr. Manhattan type with Spiritual access.

If you do some research on the God part of the brain, it's a location that is developed in meditators, but not developed in Atheists/Agnostics. If they engineer bigger brains with more access to the brain, (fingers crossed) I'm guessing they will have access to that part.....

But who knows.....if it goes the other way, it could get really bad really quick. Imagine a bunch of 8 foot tall, naturally muscle bound, Einstein types, with 500 year life spans, all of whom lack any sort of empathy and see us all as being aol version 1.0 and useless........

---shudder at the thought----

could be who the anti-christ ends up being, the first one of these..... good idea for a book...Hmmmm

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The revelations are flowing recently - Prism, Manning's trial, mind control, http searchable databases, now additional chromosomes for the Human Genome (fascinating science, but we aren't capable of preventing the abuses imho) - my guess is that there are much greater stakes in play than there were previously, there is something quite huge on the Horizon & we are being subliminally prepared for its inception into our Reality.

Could also be that some of the leaks are from people who want to whistleblow on their own field of expertise, perhaps by having been troubled in their work for some time.

My inclination is that the bulk of everything we see is staged, and so something bigger than all of this combined is on the Horizon.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Perhaps there is a big change on the Horizon ensuring that Justice prevails.

But the hypothesis in itself is quite sound.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Scientists are becoming too fond of playing 'god' lately in my opinion. Why do Humans, imperfect by definition, need to be perfected and Genetically Engineered and Modified? I could see positive things coming out of this but I personally see more bad than good. We're all Natural beings, not Artificial ones. It seems that the big corporations with their interests in the Biotechnology industry are set on erasing all imperfections in Nature. Examples being this 47th chromosome project, Genetically Modified Organisms and other Biotechnology projects i'm probably not currently aware of. My biggest question though, is why? Their answer probably entails "because we can, deal with it".

It's interesting and frightening watching the Biotechnology Industry evolve, for better or worse.

edit on 31-7-2013 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

Scientists are "gods".

In biblical doctrine world wide, advanced beings (from other planets) were called "gods". The magical essence, if you will, was ancient civilization's expression of the technology by these scientists.

Ex:

Chariot of Fire= Spacecraft
Virgin Birth= Artificial Insemination
'bringing one back from the dead'= reviving a patient in a coma

etc...

And human beings were fashioned through genetic engineering, by splicing chromosones. I know this is getting into the Anicent Alien theory,but it makes sense.

So the scientists at DARPA are repeating what has already happened in our ancient past.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I think with engineered bigger brains, comes higher IQ's and intelligence. The circle of people that I run with, (belong to a philosophical debate club that's made up of various Philosophers, Phd's, Professors, Doctors, but also Pastor's, and regular folk) and find that the people with high IQ's tend to transcend the whole "I'm better than you" sickness.

Clearly you haven't been to many Mensa meetings. Neither have I, jus' sayin'

Seriously, though, I haven't found that to be a truism in, academia, say. Your group of associates--as evidenced by the topics--are a subset of humans that exist across all strata.

While intellect can facilitate wisdom, intellect in itself is not a criteria for wisdom. Wisdom being, imo, the highest form of intellect. Spiritual intellect if you will.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
(error)
edit on 31-7-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Well, according to our ancient history, it already is in a book.

The bible.

Gen-1:26 "Let US make mankind in OUR image, according to OUR likeness"

The 'gods', aka extraterrestrial scientist (won't get into the Ancient Alien Theory unless you want me to
) fashioned a worker/slave. That was us, the human. They did so by genetically engineering the DNA of the primate with their own and, Voila, Human 2.0

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

A while back on ATS,I had an interaction with one of my you tube heros-we are talking a few years ago-some dude,who was/is an ats member and his thread was all about full spectrum dominance of darpa/nsa etc.
And he was the guy who made the videos entitled:

"We Want Your Soul"

Prophetic?
Inside knowledge?

For me I have this dream,an N-mare really-We are in the car and the Kids are saying to me "Are we there yet?"
and I am saying,
"I think we got there a while back,but we just don't know it yet."

And the nanobots we breathe are reporting back to our rulers-but they are not in secret locations in area 51 or Yamantau,but they are in a solar system 250,000 light years away monitoring us as we cartwheel into madness on our rock we call Earth...

What a ride.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

could be who the anti-christ ends up being, the first one of these..... good idea for a book...Hmmmm

Now there is an idea, one who has no regard for the natural use of the woman?

Great post, It would be a wonderful thing to be able to use the entire brain,
we have so much potential that remains untapped for whatever reason.

And your last comments on Part B, reminds me of The Nazi Regime.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join