Daylight UK UFO - Man Gets More Than Rocks In Stonehenge Photo

page: 2
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman
 


Do they say what the focal length for the lens was ie when the shot was taken.




posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Interesting photo. I checked my Stonehenge pictures, but nothing except the usual crows. One thing is for certain, the object is some distance behind the upright Sarsen stone in the foreground, discounting the possibility of it being an insect. If it was an insect, that would be one huge mother, probably the size of the queen in Aliens.

No, it is either a bird or a plane, or a flying saucer.


So how did you work out its behind



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011
 


Yes, that's what I was saying.


We're seeing the belly of a distant airplane. Great pic of Stonehenge nonetheless.



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Interesting photo. I checked my Stonehenge pictures, but nothing except the usual crows. One thing is for certain, the object is some distance behind the upright Sarsen stone in the foreground, discounting the possibility of it being an insect. If it was an insect, that would be one huge mother, probably the size of the queen in Aliens.

No, it is either a bird or a plane, or a flying saucer.


So how did you work out its behind


With a little patience and white zinfandel from a box. Zing!



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Skywatcher2011
 


Yes, that's what I was saying.


We're seeing the belly of a distant airplane. Great pic of Stonehenge nonetheless.


The image is blurred at the distance that a plane would be to look that size at 1/200th of a second it would not be blurry



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011
 


Oh god, that was really beautiful art right there.

NOW I see what these skeptics are seeing! How could I have mistaken it before?


--- It *could* be anything, but if we're going to make conclusions: it must be a blurry disc-shaped birdbug.



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by Skywatcher2011
 


Oh god, that was really beautiful art right there.


Why thank you



posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   



posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   



posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gp1racers
 


2 mins of life wasted were do I get a refund for you link!



posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's an interesting catch but the object could be anything.

Unfortunately, it's not clear enough to determine whether it's a flying craft of some description, but I would keep my options open on this one. The area around Stonehenge is well known for mysterious sightings over the years as well as crop circles.

As a matter of interest, take a good look at the liths and see if you can spot anything on them that seems familiar. Here's a clue. The ancients who built the henge were also masters of another craft.



posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna
 


Not quite sure what you are referring too, but I know for myself, it appears to me that things have been carved into the stones as well and worn away over time. Now Im not sure if my mind is just trying to make something out of the shadow plays or not, but I do see figures on just the ones in the op pictures. I'll even go out on a limb here and say one carving looks a bit like grey to me.

Would love to hear more of what you have to say on it.






top topics
 
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join