It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More kids killed by a vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

At least 70 infants across five developing nations have died shortly after receiving a World Health Organization- (WHO) and GAVI-backed pentavalent 5-in-1 vaccine that combines the Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus (or DPT) shot with the Hepatitis-B and H influenza-b (or Hib) vaccines.

The IJME editorial says that On 4 May 2013 the Ministry of Health of Viet Nam suspended Quinvaxem — the Pentavalent combination used in that country — after 12 deaths and 9 other non-fatal serious adverse events. According to local news reports, all the babies who died were in good health prior to vaccination and had serious trouble breathing before dying shortly afterwards

www.omsj.org...

This combination vaccine is not licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration nor is it used in other developed countries, the editorial says. But the WHO recommends this Pentavalent vaccine in developing countries, by piggy backing the Hepatitis-B and Hib vaccines on the well accepted DPT to increase uptake of Hepatitis B and Hib according to a write up on the GAVI web site.

The journal has also questioned the very rationale for introducing Hib vaccination in India where the incidence of Hib disease is very low. The editorial estimates that vaccinating 25 million babies could at best save 350 children from Hib meningitis and Hib pneumonia but ”3125 children will die from vaccine adverse effects

I really do not have much more to add other than I find this kind of thing extremely disturbing...Funny how when something can not be approved in one country it can be pushed off on a 3rd would country probably with someones aid dollars...

By the end of 2013, with GAVI support, pentavalent vaccine will have reached a projected 200 million children in 72 developing countries… By February 2013 this amounted to a total of 550 million doses shipped. Following its replenishment meeting in London June 2011 GAVI is now committed to immunising a further 224 million children with pentavalent vaccine by 2015.

Over 47,500 affected by the polio vaccine with paralysis...as the video says polio is a water born disease which could mostly be eradicated by clean drinking water.. ...I did not know that and still wonder if it is totally true?

edit on 30-7-2013 by 727Sky because: c

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The scientific basis for modern vaccination is so incredibly weak I can only surmise that the whole thing is purely product marketing.

Corporations are soulless, amoral machines. Assigning them to provide essential health care for people will be cited as one of the bigger mistakes by humanity. That and assigning them the responsibility of making war.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nvm reread thread.
edit on 30-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It seems to me that by vaccinating babies, they may be killing off the ones with natural immunity to these diseases. Having immunity already may create a cytokine storm to the vaccine put into the body. I get one if I get a flu shot, how miserable.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

biowarfare and human experimentation, masquerading as charity plain and simple.

unless you're "Sane", then it's just an unintentional "accident".

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

human experimentation

It sure seems that way sometimes. There was another thread about a whole village in Africa just about wiped out with some kind of shots.....In the old days no one would hear of such things, but now with the Internet, much of the dirty laundry gets exposed...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

9 dead from 400 million QUINVAXEM doses.

Some bio weapon!

ETA: Depending on the sources you read it's 9 or 12, so take your pick.

Either way, it ain't no bio weapon, that's for sure.

edit on 31-7-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

At least 70 infants across five developing nations have died shortly after receiving a World Health Organization- (WHO) and GAVI-backed pentavalent 5-in-1 vaccine that combines the Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus (or DPT) shot with the Hepatitis-B and H influenza-b (or Hib) vaccines.
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Actually if you read either article it was 70 and the shot is being banned in garden spots like India and Viet Nam.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

70 out of 400 million.

Even if those 70 deaths could be conclusively linked to the vaccines, which they're not, it's only anecdotal, that's a mortality rate of 0.0000175%.

If you actually were concerned about these kids dying, then you'd have started a thread on how many die due to starvation, or even drowning.

Individually, both far outweigh vaccinations in terms of child mortality in developing nations.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Dr. Puliyel previously studied the data from India’s National Polio Surveillance Project and blew the whistle on more than 47,500 cases on non-polio paralysis also linked to WHO and GAVI vaccination campaigns in the country.

I do not believe anyone said vacs have not saved people's lives.... these two articles are about "When Vaccinations kill or Maim" sorry you can not see the difference.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I can clearly see the difference.

Here's an interesting interview with an Indian doctor dealing with the polio issue:

www.thehindu.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass
The scientific basis for modern vaccination is so incredibly weak I can only surmise that the whole thing is purely product marketing.

The scientific basis for vaccinations is incontrovertible. You may have a contrary worldview, but you fly in the face of a vast body of evidence and proof. You may as well believe “the world is flat”, but the evidence disputes your position.

My advice to those who take the “vaccinations are bad” worldview is to travel. Get off your arse and fly to any central African nation, or India to look at polio, safe in the knowledge that if you are from the West you would have been vaccinated. While you are there you may see people with horrific smallpox scars, although that disease has been eradicated, by vaccination. Before you travel make sure you take vaccinations against common diseases e.g. yellow fever, because you will be fooling yourself if you do not! Disease is real!

To topic. The fact that so few people are harmed by vaccination and so many benefit is actually encouraging.

Regards

edit on 31/7/2013 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

www.thehindu.com...
Thank you for contributing to this thread it is always better to hear two sides of a story IMO.

QUOTE:
What do you think caused the vaccine-derived polio virus (VDPV) type 2 in the baby?

Obviously the baby was undervaccinated and unprotected from polio. Also, obviously the child was infected by a vaccine-derived poliovirus from another person. Therefore, it was the combination of deficient number of doses plus the unlucky event of getting infected with a vaccine-derived virus. Not every child who gets infected with VDPV will become paralysed — so twice unlucky. END QUOTE:

vaccine-derived poliovirus from another person

QUOTE:
What prompted India to adopt OPV and continue with it (despite its problems) even as developed countries switched to IPV years ago?

Decision making was mainly by administrators and not by public health experts or technocrats. And administrators may not be reading scientific literature. WHO recommended OPV in the Expanded Programme of Immunisation (EPI) and India complied without internal consultations or using Indian scientific information which spoke against OPV in favour of IPV. Our main problem was very low effectiveness of OPV, which was the reason why India had inordinate delay in eradicating wild polioviruses. We had to develop Type 1 and Type 3 “monovalent” OPV with higher efficacy to achieve success in 2011. END QUOTE:

QUOTE:
How many injectable vaccine doses are needed and at what time periods to protect a child?

If first dose is given beyond the window of high maternal antibody, namely beyond eight weeks of age, and if second dose is given after an interval of eight weeks or more, just two doses will protect 100 per cent of children. Many countries follow a three-dose schedule. So perhaps a third dose could be planned — but no more are needed for very long-term protection. END QUOTE:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass
...Corporations are soulless, amoral machines...

Really? Even ATS? Why are you here then?
edit on 31-7-2013 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You can die from anything, your body goes haywire and something you have taken a dozen times before, kills you.

Really i am very happy that i didn't have to have 20 kids just to make sure 5 survive due to now preventable diseases.

top topics

join