It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why wont aliens visit earth? Ill tell you why....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why wont aliens visit earth? Ill tell you why...

Because unlike us, aliens who have mastered travelling through the vastness of space most likely have a high understanding of life, how life originates, and have a mutual understanding with the universe itself not to touch developing worlds, Messing with "G's" master plan for the universe if you will.

- They most likely respect that life needs time to develop.
- Feel free to argue among yourselves as to why they havent "Saved" us (Most likely just letting things play out, they will know corruption, along with a divided race will not survive, and if they do not survive, they were most likely not worthy of expansion)
- Why would they intervene? If a race is as destructive as we are, why would you help us move our destructive nature to the rest of the universe? You just wouldn't.

Bottom Line : They aren't coming to save us, there is no alien master plan for the earth, we are a species, we have a moral and ethical responsibility to look after ourselves and the earth, science tells us we originate from earth, therefore we are responsible for our own expansion and to act as the caretaker for our planet, at the minute we are doing a terrible job.

Step 1 : Abolish corrupt government, and currency based on debt.
Step 2 : .................................go on do something, you are human, you are the collective that is humanity.

STOP LOOKING FOR SAVIOURS........................WHERE ARE THEY?

NOWHERE!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

Well I can still imagine aliens visiting Earth, even if it would not be for sake of "helping" us.
This is one beautiful planet with allot of very interesting fauna and flora.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It is not because a race or culture is technologicly more advanced, that they are wiser or have more understanding and knowledge about life.
Technology in fact, has nothing to do with life.

And yes you are right, they won't come to save us. You won't find answers in another galaxy.
edit on 29-7-2013 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

If life exists like you say(advanced alien races) you have to take in mind they could also have a corrupt governement and feeling the need for power and control. With more advanced technology this would be piece of cake. As i said before, it has nothing to do with life and is just another form of religion.
edit on 29-7-2013 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

and have a mutual understanding with the universe itself not to touch developing worlds, Messing with "G's" master plan for the universe if you will.

Well since you brought it up...it is mentioned that 1/3 of the heavenly hosts fell with Lucifer and if that means inhabited worlds, I would say you have a good argument why they haven't come here.

1. Those that fell wouldn't be allowed outside their own systems to mess with "G's" plan.

2. Those that didn't fall would avoid us like the plague. They would not risk soiling their hands here.

As for us being very aggressive and violent, I'm also sure that if they can get here over the vast distances of space, they can handle anything we could throw at them. Don't be surprised if you find that they are also very aggressive but may not be violent. A pacifist race sees no need to explore the hostile environment of space. Aggressors will jump at the opportunity as there are endless possibilities that come to those willing to take high risks.

If they are here or they are on the way, you can bet they are aggressive and not looking to be your buddy and pal. Isn't there something about people being abducted and probed...me thinks the aggressors are already here.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's awesome when people think they can discern what aliens do and don't do based on their own human perspectives and experiences, but uh, carry on!

edit on 29-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yeah , nothing to do with the fact that they will be from another planet..... what is "normal" to us , trees , water , grass etc. will be different to them ....... earth probably looks like a big ball of moss , our atmosphere might be deadly to them , they might have seen how everyone worships objects and paper covered in symbols and thought "f### it".

I doubt there`s anything out there , I`m not even sold on the whole "space" thing - I`m never gonna leave the planet myself so why should I take another man`s word for what`s up there ? As for videos and photographs , if the US military is approx. 44 years ahead of us technologically , they had "photo-shop" capabilities before your granddad was born.

On a lighter note : Anyone want to chip-in on a big boat and live in international waters with me ?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth

Step 1 : Abolish corrupt government, and currency based on debt.
Step 2 : .................................go on do something, you are human, you are the collective that is humanity.

STOP LOOKING FOR SAVIOURS........................WHERE ARE THEY?

NOWHERE!

Björk said it best. The rescue-squad/seeds who was reborn here is too exhausted because the locals will not listen.

"Army Of Me"

stand up
you've got to manage
i won't sympathize anymore

and if you complain once more
you'll meet an army of me

you're allright
there's nothing wrong
self-sufficience please!
and get to work

you're on your own now
we won't save you
your rescue-squad is too exhausted

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

Well I can still imagine aliens visiting Earth, even if it would not be for sake of "helping" us.
This is one beautiful planet with allot of very interesting fauna and flora.

Yes it is nice but at that level you can just seed another planet and there are other things that make them avoid violent actions like the plague. Earth means much for humans but that is because it is the only place we know of. We have a habit of putting things on pedestals.
edit on 29-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Why do you feel obligated to tell us - the reasons (advanced) extraterrestrial life "wont visit Earth"?

What makes you so sure they are not here already, and have been here for eons?

Nice ego boost buddy

Your just an average Joe with opinions. No one really cares what you think about ET life. Because Im sure you havent had contact or personal experiences with such consciousness anyways.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

It's awesome when people think they can discern what aliens do and don't do based on their own human perspectives and experiences, but uh, carry on!
Our experience and perspective is all we have to go on... Should we hypothesize about such things from the point of view of a turtle or an elephant maybe?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
nice post op, ive also made past suggestions similar to yours as to why they haven't approached us. It is of course just speculation, as we wont know until it happens.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Not at all. I'm just saying we should take care when trying to answers questions with pure speculation, because until there is evidence, that's all it will ever be; no matter how rational and logical the speculation sounds.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Definition of Alien--
a : belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : strange
b : relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : foreign
c : exotic 1
: differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility

One of such nature already came here approx. 2000 years ago, and he let us know he was alien in nature.
In John 18:36 he tells us-

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

We (humans) killed him, but only because he let us. He rose on the 3rd day.
You say don't look for a saviour to come save us from ourselves, I say He already came.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

I think it's logical to assume that any advanced race must have ambition, driven by curiosity. By that I mean that once a race starts to learn, it wants to learn more and more, which itself drives technology further and further - it's a self sustaining thing. So it's likely that certain aspects of human nature are common amongst all intelligent life forms (assuming of course that they actually exist).

So, if another species has space fairing capabilities, it's likely that they would feel their way out into the cosmos. Most likely with probes around other solar systems if they have reached a certain technological level.

Of course their purpose is any ones guess - maybe aggressive, maybe passive.

edit on 29-7-2013 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Meh...Could be a lot of different reasons as to why they just won`t publicly if that what you are stating in your argument. Maybe they respect life enough to know it better to be just left alone, or maybe they are just cynical and don`t really care. Not only that, imagine what problems they`d bring, or had brought a long time ago that our species is too young to remember.

Maybe they only establish official contact with a species that is capable of inter-planetary, on a regular basis. So in a way, we are almost in their view so close to being type one that we can pretty much spit on mars. However, their presence would make our air-space, our planetary space would feel violated if we were through such a stage without them interfering.

I think the military wouldn`t really care cause their is nothing they could do to really fend them off. They would know of their existence for centuries even, but the visitors seem to rather keep to themselves, which I guess is their sign of mutual respect to that end. Even though the military would treat them as a threat higher then def con 10 due such feats accomplished by `them``.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsIsRed

See, you're doing a lot of that "logical" and "most likely" stuff. The thing is, there are different definitions and standards of what's logical for anyone, or population, or race to do..and sometimes intelligent beings just aren't logical. What if these aliens are totally emotional xenophobes that don't want to catch cooties from us?

That's what I'm in a twist over..you cannot apply human standards (as if we all agreed amongst ourselves!..we don't) and imagine that any "logical," intelligent being would follow them or agree with them. You see what you're doing? You're saying that "Any logical being would most likely do what humans would do in this situation."

Am I the only one that sees the hubris in that attitude?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What is odd is that your name is "theonlytruth" yet you're not even hitting the truth on this one.

Um...this is a cosmic school, a living library. The old empire used it as a kind of prison of sorts, but its here to advance souls that belong to Families out there and they check up on us all the time. And there are layers, like an onion, meddling and working here, living here, have always been here, and watching over. The lower to mid management levels do a lot of guidance and direct meddling and the bad guys sort of run this system. But that is allowance in a school due to behaviors and wars in other systems and this one in the past, so in a sense earth has fallen.

But overseeing everything with the highest tech of all is the Good and our Family and nothing can actually happen except what they allow, notwithstanding lessons and outcomes of choices individuals and groups make, for the sake of learning.

And we are all ET in source too. We enter into these body suits a bit like avatar.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

There are two possibilities here. An alien race advances because it wants to, or it advances because it doesn't want to. The latter makes no sense. The former suggests it has ambitions to improve itself.

Ambition:

noun
1. an earnest desire for some type of achievement or distinction, and the willingness to strive for its attainment.

verb
2. to seek after; aspire to.

To advance technologically requires a sustained effort - hence my use of the word ambition, which is just as applicable to aliens as it is humans. We don't build particle colliders because we're apathetical, but because we have ambitions to achieve more.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If, and that's a big if, aliens are coming light years to this planet they have a agenda. My guess is its not a good one either...

We have something they want...

-SAP-
edit on 29-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
Bottom Line : They aren't coming to save us, there is no alien master plan for the earth, we are a species, we have a moral and ethical responsibility to look after ourselves and the earth

Very well said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join