It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why wont aliens visit earth? Ill tell you why....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
They arent visiting because they ARE here already. We have nothing...NOTHING at ALL they they want, need or must have that they cant find in any other of the zillions of orbs in space.

Suggest reading the free PDF "COSMIC VOYAGE" by a Professor Brown. Just jump in around page 100 and go from there.....your entire opinion will change.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

Why wont aliens visit earth? Ill tell you why... Because unlike us, aliens who have mastered travelling through the vastness of space most likely have a high understanding of life, how life originates, and have a mutual understanding with the universe itself not to touch developing worlds, Messing with "G's" master plan for the universe if you will.

I can take you to a place that will completely alter your perception of reality, the cosmos, and your place in it.
I'll even buy the Hamburgers and beer if you buy the gas.

I have made this offer many times and no one has even bothered to reply. Comfort zone addiction perhaps??

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

I can take you to a place that will completely alter your perception of reality, the cosmos, and your place in it.

I have made this offer many times and no one has even bothered to reply. Comfort zone addiction perhaps??

Comfort zone addiction perhaps?

Maybe your 'offer' is just too vague to be meaningful?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
They don't come because we're insignificant. In the vastness of space, we're not much bigger or more important than bacteria. A little bit more scum living and dying on another rock. Not exactly thrilling.

People have a very inflated sense of their importance.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarsIsRed

Originally posted by olaru12

Comfort zone addiction perhaps?

Maybe your 'offer' is just too vague to be meaningful?

Then just u2u me for the specifics. It's a simple procedure. My opinion is that a lot of people are skeptics, born of fear and cowardice; they don't want to even try to "deny ignorance" with a little hands on research.

My investigations have certainly changed my view of the universe and how I relate to it. It's been my experience that people claim to want the "truth" but are extremely afraid of it.

Wanna take a ride?....

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What these beings can do is limited because they are in conflict with each other and with the spirits of this world - and perhaps with God.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
- Feel free to argue among yourselves as to why they havent "Saved" us (Most likely just letting things play out, they will know corruption, along with a divided race will not survive, and if they do not survive, they were most likely not worthy of expansion)
- Why would they intervene? If a race is as destructive as we are, why would you help us move our destructive nature to the rest of the universe? You just wouldn't.

It might be they understand if a species doesn't make it on their own in the sense they have produced a stable civilization, they never will. If they would intervene and help to create a stable civilization humanities stable state would be dependent on them forever, much like a symbiotic relationship. Maybe some species out there are trying with people reporting hybrids maybe as a species in between to eliminate dependency but the nature of our problems are not resources or technology. Even if ET gave us spaceships they don't use themselves we would move problems out into the galaxy, but likely not solve.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join