It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Religion(s)?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Any Et bearing religion is a renegade. i know that in my soul, the curtain lifted when I read Billy Meiers Talmud. And though he was only supposed to be editing it, felt his imprint, his energy in the words. That was August 2009 I believe, and had quite alot of experiences with HS, with reaching up and connecting, just plugging into Family overjoyed, so happy, after having HS flood in and knew everyone, knew their missiosn before they came in, was aware we had come in waves, through the decades, and how some were on mission and some were not. Was very lonely suddenly, really felt cut off in my body, when HS flooded in and just reached up and plugged into the Universal Understanding before I even knew what I was doing and that we humans don't do that here. And then i remembered how much I missed this, how lonely and harsh it was without Family and Friends and Understanding and how this was what I missed the most.

So back to that talmud. I was furious with him, for he and morningmayan were on the team, that had come in. And that was way too much, just said, He's A Renegade. We don't do that. Its about freeing the world not enslaving people.

Then, a projection tried to leave from my heart region of my spirit to go and to him. I struggled with this at the same wondered why a projection of my spirit was going off like that and had never experienced such a thing, didn't know our Soul or Spirit could do such a thing. But I wanted no karma, not giving him heck,nothing.

Then the next day, in the bathroom, one of the angel ETs, who watched over while I traveled long distance and kept us safe on mountain pass. I was afraid, and white knuckled with fear and just locked into the craft. It revealed to me it was there and I was safe. Could see them watching over. And at the end of the trip was in the shower, and he took me through a portal, to etiher a planet or a constructed planet, for a council meeting, and the minute I entered to the meeting, I recognized it all, then became aware the shower again. Went outside and there was a corkscrew blue spiral lying on its side above the trees and realized, I went through that.

This youthful beautiful long blond haired man, who was only sensitive Loving and Kind, told me: Never Judge anyone, for this world is hard enough frequency and most do not awake. (Billy was being somehow serving an agenda I believe Mossad). To intercede on behalf of others, for them to wake up, recover and get back on mission.

Et is not here to establish a religion if they're Good. That is the old empire, and their slave systems, and how they run their planets.

The Prime Directive is to Free This Planet.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Earth and its religions of a God that wars and smites and the slave system of rank and file and pyramids, is how the old empire set up and run many planets, its a cookie cutter model, and they use the same formula everywhere for they feel if its not broke why fix it. And they have no right doing this to souls.

Back to Billy, he has Et connections, but he also has handlers here, and its not good. The things he wrote that were religious sounding, and the areas he promoted by the pleadians and those from the other universe that sounded like the Georgia Guidestone, that is just NWO. Nothing from any benevolents is like that. Never would they harm a fly, they caretake life and nurture nature, and souls in schools, are their family. Its all about Love, and earth is a school for humans. It is for that reason we have earth, for various groups of humans throughout many era's. When he packages up the Mossad/Cia Shadow government agenda as if its from ET, and dishonors and bears false witness against his own people and family from beyond this system, and writes against homosexuals and any form of nature, and even promoting their agendas for depopulation, he totally floored me. Of target, off mission. If he would remember he is not from a system of rank and file, but of equality that oversees and caretakes nature, his people work with dolphins, ceteceans and humans, its so completely different than pyramids, abuse of power, and depopulation. Religions are power structure, major major programming for fascist systems, and control of populations.

edit on 29-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Akragon

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Apparently Jesus was one of them according to this book...

So God's son was an alien...

Figures eh...

"one of THEM"

"was an ALIEN"

If a person believes in Unconditional Love, then that includes all - it is a unity. Unconditional love doesn't have conditions. It is a feeling of love/affection for all. Dividing saying "one of them" , "one of us", "an outsider (alien)", or "an insider" is the opposite of what love/affection does (it brings the realization of unity to focus).

perhaps when and if the day comes where we prove aliens exist... I will change my tune...

but imaginary creatures are not my neighbour as it stands...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Great question

It was not through reading books but through experience of 'meeting' the aliens.

You will not ever meet an alien face to face, all of the abductees were not introduced to the aliens. It isn't a world with nordics or treaties with aliens, but the true part of the story are the greys and a mysterious presence around the 4 corners area.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sounds like a pretty mystical book in appearance and content...

1) Reference "The YELLOW BOOK": It is an 8 x 11 inch object and
approximately 2 1/2 inches thick that is constructed of a clear, heavy
fiberglass-type material. The border of the book is a bright yellow,
hence "The YELLOW BOOK."

When you place the book close to your eyes, you will begin seeing words
and images flashing before you. Depending on the particular language you
are thinking, that particular language will appear. So far, the USG has
identified 80 different languages.

Pictures also appear. "The YELLOW BOOK" tells the story of the Ebens'
lives, their exploration of the universe, their planet, their societal
life and other aspects, including the Eben's longtime relationship with
Earth. It tells of their first visit to Earth about 2,000 years ago. It
displays Earth as it was in those days. It also shows an Eben, who took
the appearance of an Earth Human [Jesus Christ].

www.serpo.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

And is this a scientifically verified phenomenon? Or is that just a rumor? Do we have any proof that this book exists and functions exactly as you told us?
edit on 29-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I never heard of it before today, but my opinion is that it is something very mystical that science would never be able to prove outside of the scope of someone's mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
They sell adverting in this "yellowbook" as well... good place to find phone numbers too

Yellowbook

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

perhaps when and if the day comes where we prove aliens exist... I will change my tune...

but imaginary creatures are not my neighbour as it stands...

So, you don't believe in aliens? There are about 70 septillion stars that we know of SO FAR. That is 70 with 21 zeroes following it. That is not even counting the planets around those stars. This number was given a few years ago but by now we discovered even more. We don't see the whole observable universe but this is what we can see SO FAR.

You honestly believe, that we are completely alone here? One this one planet alone there are billions of different kinds of species...

By the way, I am not talking about "love thy neighbor". I'm talking about "he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him." (1 John 4:16).

When you have a "me and THEM" attitude, that is not love it is separate so according to this verse you separate yourself from God in that moment.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Prepare to deal with the consequences: ATS is, like Wikipedia, the house of all certain facts. You shall not present any information that isn't completely proven and known to be a fact by everybody. Any deviation from this rule will result in endless posts of people asking you for proof and mocking you.

You have been warned.

-rrr

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I remember the "Yellow Book" mentioned in the MJ12 papers, was it? Back in the early 80's?

The GUT most likely has it nailed as disinfo, and the contents are at the level of decently thought out sci-fi, not something that smacks of higher consciousness, though.

The dimensions of the telepathically interactive "book" being 8 x 11 is a bit much... couldn't they at least have made it in metric to give it that odd "alien" flavor? Heh. Kidding non U.S. people.

Although, interplanetary missionaries aren't totally beyond question... I can see a dogmatic group of humans trying that in a few centuries... white short-sleeved button up shirts, pocket protectors, the equivalent of extra-stellar Schwinn bikes... yup.
edit on 7/29/2013 by Baddogma because: grammar and offensiveness and less dumb... a little

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If they have understanding, then they would be Christians believe it or not.

“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep.

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

To the Christian mind and understanding, this makes perfect sense and is entirely reasonable, but not to the atheist for whom it would represent utter nonsense and absurdity.

"And the last shall be first and the first, last."

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just to set things straight here...

Obviously aliens exist... But i don't believe they are here watching us... Personally i think they would have something better to do then watch us destroy ourselves, and mutilate cattle.

Thanks for the warning by the way... I've been "warned" so many times over the years its getting old... And ET has yet to show himself or make themselves known... So no worries

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Oh, I totally agree.

Jesus isn't the only person in the universe to ever reach that level of consciousness, not even the only person on Earth.

Though I doubt they'd consider themselves "Christians", more like "I Ams".
edit on 29-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Christ Consciousness, and Adam/Michael/Christ, seem to be the soul group here for this group of humans. Doesnt mean that this is the only way, but Love is, and everything save but the outer wrappings of a religious instiution, tithing, and obedience to some kind of gatekeepers and left brained religious expression rather than the true meaning, etc etc, but everything else, if one is nudged within, will help them find their way.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Im gonna have to disagree with that one...

Theres so many flavors of "christianity" they would likely think christians are as confused as i think most of them are... Not that they would disaprove of his teachings...

Just the religion associated with the name...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yes, but we come from another universe. Billy Meiers kept talking about the Dal universe, but for some reason, he is relating that to the pleaidians, and consequently Lyra, so I've been borrowing his name, because we do come from a better universe. And we have a Family grouping. And many of us are from Lyra. Now here is the problem I have with the inner memories, is it from this other higher frequency dimension? Or from Beyond? And I believe the Christ story is off planet, but the idea of religions is annanuki. They block the way home by turning it all into king king, lord, lord, throne, throne, war, war, smite, smite, murder, murder and blood sacrifices. Not the way back home. If Christ is a person and AKA Adam or related to this, Mankind. Then is he pleaidian or Lrya in descent.

James Gilliland who relates to Christ as a real being and Consciousness and to his mother, says she was of a pure Lyra bloodline.

I find it interesting, but don't think religions are telling us the real story.

But it doesnt matter, for the story there is, if removed from all its religious fascist, pyramidal, lord lord and king king, murder, smiting etc trappings, the way back home.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The real thing though is, if Christ was Adam, then it makes sense from everything I've ever read, that his mother was Lyra for as the story is told in many ufo circles, Lyra through Pleaides seeded earth human, for the most part.

We'll all find out in the end.

Have to add this though, Lyra didn't just go to pleaides in this other universe, because our pleadies isnt viable by our standards, but still it doesnt mean its not terrafarmed.

Lyra went to Rigel/Orion/Andromeda/Sirius and many other systems, when the old empire destroyed the human planet there. There was an exodus.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh, I totally agree.

Jesus isn't the only person in the universe to ever reach that level of consciousness, not even the only person on Earth.

Though I doubt they'd consider themselves "Christians", more like "I Ams".

I guess what I'm suggesting is that they would understand perhaps even more completely than most of us do, the deeper meaning and significance of the Great Work of God in and through the person of Jesus both @ the cross and in resurrection from the tomb, and, that "word" might have spread far and wide even at the vital moment of the overturning of all powers and principalities both on earth and in the heavens above via the universal cosmic lens or theodolite (horizontal and vertical axis) employed by Jesus, and as observers of the human race and condition, "the true measure of a man" would be something that would be of interest to them, surely.

If they are for us, then they understand the magnitude of human potential, but if they are against us, then twisting and repressing the truth of Christ would be part of their agenda.

Lastly, if some among them have "left their estate" then finding a return path of reintegration in God ie: salvation, would also be of interest to them, and maybe even the humor such a realization evokes in the one saved.

If God punk'd us all in the process then I do not see why that would not include "them" also whereby perhaps the great cosmic joke is told from here on Earth of all places..whereby the last shall be first, and the first, last.

edit on 29-7-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Akragon

Apparently Jesus was one of them according to this book...

So God's son was an alien...

Figures eh..

.Unconditional Love (Affection) is the key to a happy life if you love what you see then you can never be unhappy."
I think LAZY is the key here.
The majority are to lazy to love,care,give a crap about anyone but themselves.
That is also selfish.
Some call stupid.
If in some point in time all can put away their own wants not needs.
We all as a race.
The human race.
Can together do wonders and perform miracles.
Aliens don't need our STUPIDITY.

"one of THEM"

"was an ALIEN"

If a person believes in Unconditional Love, then that includes all - it is a unity. Unconditional love doesn't have conditions. It is a feeling of love/affection for all. Dividing saying "one of them" , "one of us", "an outsider (alien)", or "an insider" is the opposite of what love/affection does (it brings the realization of unity to focus).

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join