It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Religion(s)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Jesus is associated with "The Star of The East". That would have been "Sirius". The same star associated with Horus who ALSO was crucified, died for three days, and came back to life.

Horus's mother was Isis-Meri , does that sound familiar? (Mother Mary).

Horus went to the desert to overcome his enemy Set-Hen (Eternal Set).

Jesus went to the desert to overcome his enemy Satan.

Set (Set-hen) was associated with the star Saturn. Saturn isn't really a star but the ancient Egyptians didn't know that. It shined like a star in the night.

They BOTH gave a sermon on the mount.

It parallels.

The Star of Isis-Meri was Sopdet (in other words Sirius).

By the way, they made Set-Hen (Satan) to look evil because he was the main deity at the time when the Canaanites and Egyptians had conflicts. and of course the Canaanites became the Jews (= The Bible and Set-Hen to the enemy Satan).

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Aliens exist but I doubt they worship anything.. They were advanced enough to make the ancient people of earth to believe they were gods. Put youself in their shoes, they wouldn't need a religion.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
..and you found all that from the yellow pages .! Hell I only found a plumber.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

THEY CLAIM THAT O- BLOOD IS THE PROOF OF HYBRIDIZATION AND OUR OWN SCIENCE TENDS TO BEAR OUT THEIR CLAIM.

Hmmm...so are they saying I'm an humanoid alien hybrid since I have O negative? Sweet.

I would expect intelligent beings in the universe (all of them) have some form of religion or beliefs that there is something more powerful than them.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Me too
I feel special now..Behold my alien blood!! I wonder if it will melt through steel?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Apparently, aliens write books like the bible which contain rules.

Something us non-aliens apparently can live without.

Thank God (oops!) we have a constitution! So, we don't have to believe in the power of being "good" by any standards, written or unwritten.

We could never have a "bad" world to live in - especially if we don't live by the standards of any "book" - leave alone religion.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by The GUT
The "yellow book" is generally associated with Aviary shenanigans, Serpo, Rick Doty, MJ-12, etc.

edit on 28-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

I think people are simply taking advantage of the fact that ANYTHING can be posted on the internet...

I would only assume an "Alien" species that has mastered interstellar travel would have evolved beyond the need for religion... Then I hear their dropping off copies of their bible...

That basically means We're screwed... when they decide to show themselves they're going to see that we don't believe in their "God"!

Then said "divine" beasty/lizard/insect God will command them to wipe us out!

IF they have a religion.... Its gonna be WAR!!!

It definitely wont be war but more like an extermination!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I want to thank you for this thread but how do you separate facts from disinformation

that's the problem

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Dolores Cannon who has written countless books and done over 10,000 past life and hypnosis sessions (has the most believable information in my opinion)

From the 10,000 different people hypnotized they all gave similar information about aliens and religion. It was basically this:

Aliens believe in God. Not a gray beard in the sky, but what they told her to call "Tao" since westerns wouldn't picture a human. The aliens said that god is physically beyond human understanding, and we shouldn't even try. They said we can however experience god when we help our fellow man and give all of ourselves. They said that we don't need to worry about worshiping god or a right religion (there is none). Their understanding of the beginning of the universe and tao was based on science (the part the human brain couldn't comprehend)

They said Jesus was real, but he didn't die on a cross and has nothing more to do with "god" than you or I. They said throughout history our planet had beings at a higher evolution live in human form on earth to raise the consciousness of the planet. They said that if Christians now met Jesus they would stay far away, that he was a much bigger outsider than they would know, under the sessions people reported he was similar to hippies on the beach living in a drum circle and his ideas were so radical that the governments were afraid of his effect on society.

The aliens say there is no heaven or hell afterlife but rencarnation until you no longer need to re-encarnate to grow (you will always learn and grow/that is the point of existence). The only "hell" or "heaven" senerio that exist is for some people right after they die, they can die into the expectation of their mind, but it is not a permanent state. Many times she would ask about hitler and the person under hypnosis reported that hitler would be sent to a place of rest after his death to restore his soul which might have been damaged from such a stressful earth life experience. There's schools after you die, and you can die into a place where thought materializes anything (heaven). But that you only stay out of a body or resting as long as you need before you next mission. They said that some humans incarnated here on earth for their first time are aliens who have come from highly advanced planets to raise earth's vibration (supposedly faster becomes more evolved, it's something humans don't yet understand so they called it vibrations or spin for now). They said this is why many humans don't feel like they belong and are suicidal because these souls have never been in such a dense violent world, but they volunteered because they deeply care for earth. We're all here working out lifetimes or as volunteers. Everyone growing and learning at their own pace. Nobody EVIL or Good. They say really were all just working stuff out together all connected and that inbetween lives you will instantly remember all your past lives and realize who you really are (Something that happens under hypnosis). Apparently these memories are blocked on purpose on earth until we evolve higher, because if we knew we were eternal beings, and remember our previous lives we might live in regret and guilt thinking about the bad or good things we've done in past lives.

They said humans need to learn to live without guilt. That the only thing that you will regret about your life is "regret", regret of not doing more, or just being willing to try more.

Apparently we are all connected and when we get more evolved our bodies will change, or we don't even have to have bodies, or your soul can go into any type of body it will fit if it's needed for your learning. The reason the aliens supposedly are concerned with earth is everything is connected, and when you get more advanced you are trying to evolve your race or galaxy/universe to higher levels as fast as possible. You want to increase your knowledge and explore, and to do this you have to help others it's how you learn. So essentially they help us because they say we are at a level 0 turning into 1, and they have been at level 1 for a while. They want us to go to level 2 together. (Basically again faster vibration rate). They said it took humans nearly 10,000 years and were about to get to level 1. They said it took their races 100,000 years and are much older. They think we are angry species but have much potential. They want us all to evolve faster. Everything effects each other, and so it's in everyone's benefits.

Anyway that is the gist of her books. Some of her information was even backed up by Edgar Cayce's sessions, as well as other hypnotists who've never met.

The way she does stuff gives the most reasonable and clear answers, I suggest reading her books. I plowed through about 400 books about aliens/afterlife this last few years trying to get answers and understand my own NDE experience. What she says fits what I know, and if you read it should make sense too.

Hope that information was useful!
edit on 30-7-2013 by vpjanitorial because: grammar nazis

edit on 30-7-2013 by vpjanitorial because: grammar activists

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Aliens don't have religion.
religion is something made up to control people.
they are far more intelligent than us, why would they ever need a religion to start with.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerow

Im not sure if I entirely agree with that... Here religion is designed for control... And I would definitely say that IF we are ever visited by a hostile species of Alien... it would have been the result of their religion.

Though I don't really know if I would say Aliens don't have religion...

But I HIGHLY doubt they are dropping off pamphlets or religious materal here...

That is just ridiculously silly...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Very true, but I still doubt the books genuineness. You'd think if aliens traveled billions of miles to reach Earth, they'd do a bit more than just drop off a book that they probably knew wouldn't be taken seriously.

Hey there. Not to butt in, and I enjoy your posts btw, but I just wanted to explain to others how annoying it is to me when people say things like "you'd think if aliens traveled billions of miles..."

First off, look how you began the sentence... YOU'd think... YOU... a human who has no idea about much of anything. So that right there gives you a bit of a clue how valid of an authority you or I could be on the subject of aliens. Not very. Not very valid of an authority on that particular subject at all. I mean, how do you even know they traveled billions of miles to get here? They could live underground, in the ocean, or, in the bottom of the ocean, and THEN, underground...like, under the ground that's at the bottom of the ocean? Or maybe the moon.

You know, I've heard that we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the oceans. Think about that one. Yeah, I know, you've already heard that before, I can tell. But when you make statements like the one you made, I'm not sure how to talk to you. I mean, clearly you're enlightened. It's in your name so its pretty obvious I'm sure we can all agree on that, so, moving past the obvious, I have to wonder what would lead you to make such staggeringly huge leaps in your assumptions. That is all.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
I mean, how do you even know they traveled billions of miles to get here? They could live underground, in the ocean, or, in the bottom of the ocean, and THEN, underground...like, under the ground that's at the bottom of the ocean?

They wouldn't be aliens if they did originate from the ocean or underground......

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Religion is a very difficult topic to discuss. Yet, I will try and explain something here.

It is written for information.... like so many books we have.

If suppose a fictitious book called "Common Sense Gardening", existed.

Here are some questions I would pose:

There is an individual "A" who follows said book to create his gardens. In this book is described the process required for creating plants from seeds put in soil etc...

Now, this individual "A" goes around claiming, he doesn't believe in the book. Is he correct?

Another individual "B" follows the book's instructions - though he has never read the book. He claims he believes in the book's instructions. Is he correct?

Another individual "C" reads the book and doesn't follow the instructions, yet claims he follows the instructions and believes in the book. Is he correct?

Another individual "D" reads the book and couldn't figure out what it says, so he follows the instructions partially, though he insists that he follows the book to a "T". Is he correct?

Yet another individual "E" reads the book, and follows the instructions contained therein, but adds to the instructions with his own understanding of how to garden. So, for instance, the book says water your garden regularly, and "E" goes about watering the garden regularly, though only when there is sunlight. He goes about preaching about the book's meaning saying that "you should water your garden on a regular basis, but only when there is sunlight should you water it".

Is "E" following the books' instructions to a "T" - or teaching the contents of the book to a "T"?

Yet another individual "F" reads the book, and doesn't agree with some minor points here and there. For the most part, in his real life, he actually behaves by the tenets of the book, with the exceptions being those minor points. He vehemently hates the people who follow this book and condemns it out of hand, saying it is a book of control. He also says that he doesn't follow the book period. Is he correct?

These problems exist with scripture and scriptural interpretation. Occasionally, it isn't clear what is being expounded on by scripture. For instance, a prediction may indicate that there will be many wars - yet a time for this prediction hasn't been indicated, or the period during which this prediction will take place... Now what do the people who believe the scriptures do with this prediction? Is it of any use to them?

Now the book "Common Sense Gardening", has been seen to admit to all these problems. Can people who have read the book, talk about discarding the book in it's entirety, who do not understand everything in it? Are different people allowed to expound on it's usefulness? What is our freedom regarding this book? What is a true discussion of the book's merits and demerits? Does it involve the behaviour of those people who discuss it or doesn't it?

Now, I change the gardening book to the "bible", or the "Koran", or the "Bhagavat Gita"..... You fill in the rest.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Then there is G who has read the book, did not understand all that was in the book and had an epiphany that it was not a book about how to garden at all.It is about what has grown.It only testifys to what already exists in the garden and what happened to it.It is not an instruction manual for how to grow a garden.

There is a section on weeds that if followed like a manual will grow weeds by the acres that can never be eradicated.Most of it is about some gardeners who decimated the land because they followed the book to the A,B,C,E,Q,J,L,W,P,B,8675309D,M,T and....until they made up a whole new concept to the book.!!

They thought that since the author gave them a signed copy they were the only ones worthy to read the book.The only reason the author signed their copy was because they were poor gardeners and ironically the book is mostly about how poor gardeners they are to show them and anyone who needed to read it..don't do this !!

Then later on some new gardeners came along thinking they could improve on the old book.They skim read the old book but they followed the new book to an L,W,3,G,% #,B,S,666!! and made even a bigger mess of it.They seldom read it and when they did they didn't know what the hell it meant SO THEY made up some newer rules of better gardening that only those who believed the book could understand (NOT!) but couldn't because everyone had a different"interpretation..... but the main use was to hit unbelieving gardeners over the head with it.

They felt this was the most effective method to show their fellow neighbor gardener how much they loved them and how much the authors and his son(who was in the new 2nd edition but didn't write it) loved them.However if they didn't follow the book to a T the authors son would hunt them down to the ends of the earth and burn that at the stake to teach them a deeper lesson about better gardening.

The moral is if you see a book about gardening my suggestion is to walk quickly past it and don't look back.Chances are it will not help you be a better gardener one bit.Better gardening is mostly common sense...uhhh like ....Don't spit into the wind and stuff like that.

If you need a gardening book to tell you what to do an what not to do then I suggest stay away from rakes hoes and shovels you could poke an eye out and that will hurt alot.If not my other suggestion to you is get a medical book.You will need one and LOTS of bandages and medicine and and and and.....Best of luck and good reading.

P.S
For legal purposes .The book was not the bible.It was .. uhh Jonathan Livingston Seagull!!! yeah...that's what it was..
edit on 1-8-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Everyone to himself... Each reads the world in his/her own way.

As for the bible, I like it.... I have my own reasons to believe that it is a story about the future - about a people who are selfish to the point of destruction of everything they can achieve together, and how that gets the world into trouble.

But since everyone is allowed to have a version of their own including the non-believers.

Hey, let the speculations continue...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

In other words, your statement can be summed up in the following:

In every single case of people claiming to have come in contact with these beings, they will inevitably walk right in to the new age belief system that, like every ancient pagan belief system that it outright plagiarizes, squarely holds evolution in a mostly pantheistic bent as the core of the belief system, with all the tenets that go along with it like reincarnation, karma, moral relativism. In all of their messages, Christianity is the only religion or worldview they have a serious problem with. They are only concerned about discrediting the Bible and getting the abductees into a type of Universalist or globally unified belief system under a global government. Like their father the Devil, they preach that humanity can attain godhood. They encourage the removal of all sound Biblical doctrine; there is no sin or any need for atonement. They state that Jesus was not God in the flesh but was just another ascended master (half human/half alien) and his resurrection was a mere alien intervention. The biggest red flag of all are the reports of these abductions being stopped in the name of Jesus, conclusively exposing them for who they really are. Satan will tell you what he knows your itching ears will want to hear to get you to go along with his agenda.

Are Aliens Demons? Evidence for a Spiritual Interpretation of Alien Contact:

Testimonies of abductions being terminated in the name of Jesus Christ

edit on 6-8-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
...Here religion is designed for control... And I would definitely say that IF we are ever visited by a hostile species of Alien... it would have been the result of their religion.

Seriously, Akragon, you know I both love and respect you, but I'm rather weary of hearing how "religion" was designed for control yet no one EVER can offer any evidence thereof. No, your concept of "religion as control system" doesn't make it any less faith-based than the various major religions. But it does, however, remain a "faith-based" assertion.

Occam's it seems, would suggest that religions stem forth, more likely, from humankind's understanding--and maybe even genetic impetus--that spirituality and wisdom are worthy goals to attain.

Does religion get "whacked" and misinterpreted along the way? For some, surely, but WHAT doesn't get prostituted in our world?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Seriously, Akragon, you know I both love and respect you, but I'm rather weary of hearing how "religion" was designed for control yet no one EVER can offer any evidence thereof.

Hmm... Joshua ended up conquering Canaan because after Moses passed on due to what was promised by his "god"... Jerusalem has been conquered over and over by opposing religions because it is "the holy land" to three major religions... and the middle east has been one big "holy war" for millennia...

Yet you don't see any "proof of control" over the believing masses because of said religions?

edit on 6-8-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Nope...doesn't even begin to address the impetus for religion/spirituality as a "control system." 'Can' a religion be used in an attempt to control? Yes, I've already addressed that.

But stating that said religions were created for the express purpose of control is untenable and, like I said, "a faith-based" assertion devoid of any facts. Counterintuitive even. Certainly not Occam's.

edit on 6-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join