It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Im sorry but that is just retarded logic....

What exactly makes you believe they would practice ANY religion?

And if they actually did... Of course it would have to be an offshoot of Christianity... Right?

Damnit.... wheres that beer! *stomps off to the fridge*

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Get me one I need to drown my sorrows, we are doomed absolutely doomed and it will not be aliens/demons/fallen angels that will cause this..it will be fundamentalist religious folk who will destroy us all.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Great OP... and I totally agree.

The greedy and superstitious would have us trying to shoot them... and they would have to defend themselves or just leave us open minded people here to long for contact and unity.

If they had to kill people in self defense, that could seal the deal regarding public opinion. See how the disinfo campaign works? So of course they wouldn't make an open contact yet... yet they just get more blame for hiding.

It's a catch 22.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The Vatican is increasingly asserting at higher levels that 'the faithful' will have to re-evaluate the Gospel narrative "in light of" the ET 'spiritual truths' "IF VERIFIED."

Now, how does the Vatican propose to verify something from a class of critters that military and other government whistle blowers attest

that the critters chronically LIE, LIE, LIE routinely.

And, how does the Vatican propose to travel to wherever the critters CLAIM to come from?

And how does the Vatican propose to GET BEHIND THE CURTAIN to see what's

NOT some level of hyper advanced "virtual reality" charade?

They don't. They ignore the issue entirely.

You seem to have similarly swallowed the ET stuff hook line and sinker.

Why?

Because it flatters your biases?
Your sensitivities?
Your behavioral habits?

You can't stand the Judeo-Christian God so now you have a handy OUT?

How quaint.

You've been sold a bill of goods by more than 60 years of carefully crafted propaganda--in a full court press by every institution handy--particularly media, movies, print, computer games, comic books, science books, the whole gamut.

Yet you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you are right?

Impressive.

The globalist oligarchy is flattered that their propaganda are so effective.

They are dismissive at the sheeple, serfs and slaves so silly as to swallow their swill hook line and sinker but they and their dark overlords are happy about it--as happy as they are able to get in their evil motivations.

Yet you have the cheek to deride our perspective that includes extensive fair-minded questioning of every aspect of the phenomena by the best scholars around.

Impressive.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Very cool post. I tend to agree with you. Until an actual alien lands in my yard and steps out of his/her ship and says "hi, I'm Ralph from (insert place of origin here) and yeah, we're totally demons. Sorry" I would like this whole demon idea to go away :-)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Tell that to any of the great inventors throughout history.

I guess Alexander Graham Bell didn't benefit us in any way with his invention of the telephone? All inventions are unknown before they are invented.

Also, I don't see any connection between irrational fear and aliens. If there is life on Earth, there is bound to be life elsewhere in the universe. That idea has nothing to do with fear, only curiosity.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It would appear that you are not well read in the topic area.

The "YELLOW BOOK" is purportedly an ET book--a thick book--about religion.

Trouble is . . . there are different versions of the critters' religion.

It always ends up making itself out as some variation of NEW AGE MYSTICISM

wherein the critters created all the religious figures of history--including, purportedly--Jesus--and performed all the miracles with their technology . . . FOR SOCIAL ENGINEERING PURPOSES.

Millions will swallow that swill.

particularly when they purport to show 3D holographic historical videos buttressing their claims.

We were warned that the DELUSION would be soooo slick that WERE IT POSSIBLE, even the elect of God would be deceived.

Folks with no relationship with God will not have a chance.

That seems increasingly obvious just from observing this thread.

Retarded logic? Thanks for the insult.

I haven't seen logic on the other side. Just a

Rah! Rah! Rah! march behind the ET Pied Pipers.

Not very logical, that.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Just PRETEND

that essentially YOU are wrong...

Oh, who am I kidding? There's no possible way YOU could be wrong about assuming everything outside of Earth is associated with demons, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Correct... Im not well read on "alien religion"

And neither are you for that matter... or anyone else on this planet....

Seriously brother.... get real...

That wasn't meant as an insult by the way.... it was a fact...

We haven't even made contact.... They're likely not dropping off religious books for us to study

That's just bloody hilarious man!

+1 more 
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Call me crazy, but I don't think a conclusion about anything should be made until one has had experience with that thing. To say aliens are evil without ever meeting any is like saying ice cream tastes bad after never trying it

I don't think you are prepared to face the facts of your assertion.

Guy Malone has 400+ cases in his files wherein

abductions by the critters were prevented and/or stopped mid-stream by invoking

the Name and Blood of Jesus the Christ.

Further, his research indicates that

ONLY FOLKS who have dabbled in the occult--opened some spiritually legal door to the 'dark side,' are abducted.

Folks who have an active, authentic, sincere, operant, genuine Holy Spirit filled RELATIONSHIP and walk with Jesus are evidently never abducted.

Again, that's 400 cases where THEY HAD PERSONAL CONTACT WITH THE CRITTERS and spiritual warfare strategies common to deliverance from demonic influences sent the critters packing.

I'll side with THEIR EXPERIENCE

over your opinions . . . and similar opinions on this thread . . . any day.

link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hypothesis and conclusion are two very different words. Conclusions stem from an earlier hypothesis according to the scientific method. You used "conclusion" in your original post.

The "conclusion" of aliens being demons is ridiculous, because it implies experience with aliens, and I'm willing to bet neither of those two people ever interacted with aliens.

No, if you go back and read what I said it was that it was both of their conclusions.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I've studied the topic since 1962.

Is that 2-4 times you lifetime, so far?

You really indicate that you have not investigated the literature very extensively at all.

Before you pontificate sooooooo emphatically, I suggest you read up more on what you're talking about.

It COULD help you look more informed.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I'd say the Inquisitions and Middle Ages held us back for quite a while. They were periods of extreme religious persecution, which included people killing others because of their beliefs and fear of the unknown.

Who knows where we'd be now if the Dark Ages never happened?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I prefer that folks don't put their words in my fingers.

I don't assume that everything outside of earth is demons.

That would be silly.

IF I turned out to be wrong, and yes, it is inconceivable to me . . . there would not be any great dire eternal consequences for individuals who agreed with me.

IF you turn out to be wrong, folks could end up eternally distant from God.

You seem quite happy and glib to accept that responsibility.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Good for you... I don't need to study "alien religion" anymore then I need to study mother goose...

Speaking of which.... No offence, but I think you fell off the wall and cracked yer melon before I was born...

but i'll look into this "yellow book"

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Where have I asserted anything? I go with the "innocent before proven guilty" philosophy over your witch hunt any day.

You are the one who is asserting that aliens are demons before ever even interacting with one. Maybe they are evil, maybe they aren't, but who are you to say otherwise?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I guess Alexander Graham Bell didn't benefit us in any way with his invention of the telephone? All inventions are unknown before they are invented.
Invention isn't exactly the same thing as being unafraid of the unknown, is it? But it does require intellect.

Also, I don't see any connection between irrational fear and aliens. If there is life on Earth, there is bound to be life elsewhere in the universe. That idea has nothing to do with fear, only curiosity.
I agree that there is bound to be life elsewhere. However that does not mean that we are being visited. But do you really think there is nothing to be fearful about should we be visited?

edit on 7/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Invention isn't exactly the same thing as being unafraid of the unknown, is it?

I agree that there is bound to be life elsewhere. However that does not mean that we are being visited. But do you really think there is nothing to be fearful about should we be visited?

Don't you think its possible that the only reason we fear a visitation is because of Hollywood and the media?

We've pretty much been programed to believe aliens have hostile intentions...

link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Time and time again people come up with "Aliens are Demons" and I think it is holding us back to possible contact with Aliens.

So am I to take it that this means you believe in aliens.
Just wondering.

link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by boymonkey74

The Vatican is increasingly asserting at higher levels that 'the faithful' will have to re-evaluate the Gospel narrative "in light of" the ET 'spiritual truths' "IF VERIFIED."

Now, how does the Vatican propose to verify something from a class of critters that military and other government whistle blowers attest

that the critters chronically LIE, LIE, LIE routinely.

And, how does the Vatican propose to travel to wherever the critters CLAIM to come from?

And how does the Vatican propose to GET BEHIND THE CURTAIN to see what's

NOT some level of hyper advanced "virtual reality" charade?

They don't. They ignore the issue entirely.

You seem to have similarly swallowed the ET stuff hook line and sinker.

Why?

Because it flatters your biases?
Your sensitivities?
Your behavioral habits?

You can't stand the Judeo-Christian God so now you have a handy OUT?

How quaint.

You've been sold a bill of goods by more than 60 years of carefully crafted propaganda--in a full court press by every institution handy--particularly media, movies, print, computer games, comic books, science books, the whole gamut.

Yet you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you are right?

Impressive.

The globalist oligarchy is flattered that their propaganda are so effective.

They are dismissive at the sheeple, serfs and slaves so silly as to swallow their swill hook line and sinker but they and their dark overlords are happy about it--as happy as they are able to get in their evil motivations.

Yet you have the cheek to deride our perspective that includes extensive fair-minded questioning of every aspect of the phenomena by the best scholars around.

Impressive.

I've only been told (first hand) by one claimant of being involved with majestic that ETs lie.... And that was Dan Burisch's friend, Don Depellar... who lies himself. I know that this rumor circulates elsewhere but it's backed up by only opinions.

I'll tell you why this piece of disinfo keeps circulating in MY opinion. It's not because they lie, it's because they observe and they know truths about humanity. They probably know quite a few dirty secrets and I would love to have the chance to hear them all directly. I believe that an advanced species could have quite an impressive system of keeping data.

if that ever happened, they would say it is all lies. they already say it is lies.
That is what the disinfo campaign is all about.

they know more than they tell us and that is why they say this... they have talked to them and try to hide all of this from the public. they know they have too much to hide... so they just keep saying it's all lies.

man lies... and profusely. that doesn't make him a demon, yet this is supposed to be the deciding factor?

Of course not...what it is, is THE MOTIVE for the cover up.

They don't want us to hear one word of what they have to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join