It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage kidnapper ‘called the FBI almost daily’ while holding woman as sex slave.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi.

rt.com...

This is a really bizarre story.

Brandon Todd, 19, was arrested on July 10 and charged with the kidnapping of an unidentified woman. Todd reportedly met the woman on a cross-country bus, as the two traveled from Florida to San Diego.

Once they arrived at their destination, Todd suggested they stay in a hotel together.

Todd made clear his intentions to kidnap the woman, telling her that he was affiliated with a gang and would have her tracked down if she attempted to escape. After several days, Todd forced the woman to travel with him on another bus to Rochester, New York, threatening to kill the victim’s parents if she resisted.

But then, the story takes an even stranger turn – during the woman’s two-week stay in the home, Todd made almost daily calls to federal agents.

In the move that eventually saved her, the woman faked an asthma attack so she could be admitted into the hospital. She took that opportunity to call her boyfriend, and the two then escaped to Florida together.

The reason the kid called the FBI was to tell them he was involved in human sex trafficking and had recently recruited a victim. I don't understand how the kid was able to call the FBI repeatedly without being caught.

You really need to read the entire article to appreciate the strangeness of this story.

I hope the dude spends the rest of his life in prison.
edit on Sun Jul 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags...shortened quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It seems he thought calling the fbi would make her less likely to go to the police... Implying that they where "in on it" so that she would fear going to them.

Well no one ever said you had to be smart to be a criminal.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

True, most criminals are kinda dumb. She must have been terrified of the punk. I wonder if the grandfather will be charged for anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13
reply to post by benrl

True, most criminals are kinda dumb. She must have been terrified of the punk. I wonder if the grandfather will be charged for anything.

IT would be hard to think he didn't know, but it says she had little contact and he wouldn't talk to her, so who knows there.

Strangely the calling the FBI trick he did seemed to work as she was confused about going to the cops, so maybe it wasn't so stupid, but he actually called them... so yea mix of manipulative and stupid, a bad combo.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by playernumber13

This is outrageous. Where was the FBI? You can just see some fool behind a desk: "Oh, those damn crazies keep calling, Ignore em". This AFTER a string of mass shootings by mentally ill people. The FBI needs to follow up on things like this, even if it is to track down the individual and get some mental health help, if they really are crazy.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

yeesh... these stories scare me. But the images the often accompany them, scare me even more.

That face.. what a punk. the guilt of his crimes causes me to want to severely rearrange his features. And he looks like a little punk.

sadly, life in prison would probably be a holiday for the creep. Send him to sudan.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

But the images the often accompany them, scare me even more.

From the look of your avatar, the only thing you should fear is a change in diet...

From source:

Once they arrived at their destination, Todd suggested they stay in a hotel together.

Glad she is safe, but if she agreed to that - stupid is, as stupid does.

edit on 27-7-2013 by facelift because: add a :

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by winofiend

But the images the often accompany them, scare me even more.

From the look of your avatar, the only thing you should fear is a change in diet...

You mean like this :

*presto chango*

Aint he sexey when he's not a paranoid schizo meth addicted biker turned snitch for the coppers??

but the dweeb kid still scares me more

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is an odd story but it reeks of something foul to me.

The girl had a boyfriend and she chose to shack up with this kid that she met on a bus...

A cross country trip from Florida to San Diego ends up in Rochester, Ny...

If she was kidnapped and she had a boyfriend (according to the story) didn't anybody call and report her missing?

Maybe I missed something in the article but I'm not buying the "official" story. Either the story is completely fabricated or there is a ton of details left out, intentionally or not.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I felt that there was a lot left out too but it's on RT and they made mention of ABC. I'll try to find a second source. I don't think it was fabricated but there are a lot of unanswered questions.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The woman is a borderline mental-deficient, if you ask me.
Take a good look at that kid in the photo again. He suggests staying in a hotel together...

I dunno. I guess some women dig on the bad-boy theme. Until it bites them in the ass. Also, something tells me she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore.

As far as that kid goes, well, he has some prominent features that would break rather easily.

top topics

join