It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are me and my brothers being victims of witchcraft?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Oh and for anyone who is blaming him or his vibrations etc..

Tell him (and me!) what we can do to fix that. Not that i'm complaining about my life. But always interested in this type of thing...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Morning! I read your post and I don't see anything unusual. What you have here is a classic degenerative cycle. It's when negativity closes in on itself. Kind of like a bowl of ripe apples. If left untouched or unchanged with its appearance, a fungus will start and spread through all the rest in the bunch. This all probably started when your brother got dumped and you all felt sorry and angry with X. You all seem pretty close with one another and in turn probably empathetic with one another as siblings. This can and does start a toxic chain. So I would change your outlook and attitude toward each other. Everything will change. Find something to be grateful for in one another as sibling. No hating, just excepting. Helping one another. Being grateful for being able to help and receiving help at the same time. I f you want change make the choice to live lightly not darkly. I hope you do well.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This website is just nuts.

Blows my mind the type of threads, topics, and most mentally, the responses.

I agree with the hippy guy - you need to stop focusing on losing, the death, the bad finance, all the negative aspects that life as thrown at you - because that is how one manifests the negative-snowball-effect.

Do the OPPOSITE of that. Focus on the good, where you and your siblings want to be, and go reach those accomplishments. Simple as that. The hardest part is the thoughts in your head that limit your WILL POWER to do hat needs to be done in the external world.

In layman terms, we call it "law of attraction". It does sound like the ex-girlfriend and her mother could of put a hex on your brother - depending how ADEPT they are in their practises.. You should have your bro find out how bad her (the ex) life is, if she has faced negative after negative...

But all in all - just focus on the good feelings one can manifest from inside their heart - stop limiting your WILL POWER with lame and negative thoughts about your external life - go do what needs to be done

Goodluck, take care my friend

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't mean to be condescending, but overall it sounds like you're suffering the same "spell" as a good eleven to fourteen million people in America are experiencing.

Poor economy and job market revival, for example, is hurting your ability to find work. That and, if the remarks people made early on are any indication, your resume may have been passed over due to spelling or grammatical errors.

Your sister's miscarriages, while tragic, are also not uncommon. They occur quite regularly, even today, so while I do feel bad for her it does not necessarily mean something occult has been wielded against her. The same goes for her marriage. Sad to say, there are some real assholes out there; but again: she is not necessarily a unique and special snowflake.

What is an obvious place to start is a house full of negativity. Negativity, just the normal kind not the psychic voodoo mojo kind, needs little to propagate through a group of people. People that are close and regularly communicate, who experience negative issues that cause them to be unhappy, often espouse their unhappiness to anyone willing to listen. This in turn feeds their own negativity, and thus a downward spiral is created.

The reality is you need to take some affirmative action to correct things. Move out, get a crap job to have some kind of work, make friends outside the house, get a pet, whatever. Point is that we, humans, are the keepers of our destiny. Until solid evidence is presented to the masses, it is unlikely that anything is deciding your fate for you - it's up to you to keep trying, take the chances that need to be taken, and move forward. If life isn't playing out the way you want it to, then change the game.

Now the above may sound like I'm bashing your situation, and the spiritualists and what-not, but I'm not. I'm just trying to enforce that whatever is going to happen in your life that's good won't happen until you refuse to accept failure and disappointment as an option. If there's anything mystical that's out there to help you, you can't wait for it to come along.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

If what you say is true, I'd say someone was messing with you and your family. And, you are defenseless. That's how I see it.

Now, what can you do about it? Either you learn how to fight back, or you find someone that can do it for you. In my opinion, it is better if you can do it yourself, because you care more than some proxy you decide to bring in.

Much of this depends on your beliefs, and what you are willing to do or not do.

Contrary to popular belief, one does not have to believe in curses in order to be cursed. It works with or without the victims beliefs or knowledge. I think the reason for this is that one (the curser) is tapping into a neutral (not "good" or "evil) energy source to affect the cursed. You don't have to believe in electricity in order to be electrocuted. Same principle applies, in my opinion.

If you want to put a stop to this, you have some work ahead of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join