It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are me and my brothers being victims of witchcraft?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The story goes like this, my brother had an ex with which he had a relationship for 8 years, then they broke up but not peacefully, there was too much hatred on both parts. Her mother is a medium and she had all sorts of occult books in her house, including The Great Book of Saint Cyprian which she borrowed me and i had in my house for two or three years before giving it away.

There's nothing paranormal in the house but at the same time things have been going downhill since they broke up (in 2000) my grandmother (2008) and father died (2012), my brother lost his desire to live, he only works, sleeps, doesnt want anything to do with women (he is straight btw), he says he is not happy but he doesnt want to fight, me and my sis we are not happy either, she lost 2 babies (2 miscarriages), she got married but her husband left for other women right after the marriage, she also cant find a guy that loves her and cant find a job despite having very good qualifications.

With me is the same thing, i dont have luck at anything, i lost my job, cant find another even though i try and my life started to go downhill in every aspect.

We live in the same house, 2 brothers and one sister and we are always having conflicts with each other, we agree with one thing today and tomorrow one will disagree for whatever reason and things that are needed to be done wont happen.

We are selling our house, but it looks like the house doesnt want to be sold, buyers willl approach and say they will buy and they decide otherwise, others say the house has a heavy. negative atmosphere about it. We dont agree with anything. This is driving me nuts and i think we are being targeted for a long time by someone who doesnt like us /has the evil eye on us, be it the ex's mother. an evil neighour, who knows.

i dont know what to do or how can i help myself or my brother and sister. What's needed to be done to break the curse or whatever is destroying our happiness?
edit on 27-7-2013 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Are "My brothers and I" being victims of witchcraft?

Sorry couldn't help it!
I'll read your post now

After reading your OP I'd say no, you just need to raise your positive vibration, stop being negative and remove your hatred .....that simple

There is absolutely no evidence of black magic here my friend!

edit on 27-7-2013 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

I just stole this from a bigfurrytexan...

You need it more then me... ware it proudly...

edit on 27-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ok so there's a typo in my post title and that's because im nervous when writing (taking into account the current situation i'm living)

instead of helpng you make a smartass reply judging my english grammar skills (which is not my native language anyway) but that's ok. maybe this is not the right place to ask for help.

mods please delete the post and sorry for my horrible english.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

you could have other things going on besides witchcraft. but don't rule that out yet.

there could be a problem with your drinking water. (lead, fluoride build up in your pipes giving you excess chemical, fracking nearby, etc.)

there could be some farmer spraying chemicals near by too. with any chemical some people are more susceptible to negative effects than others.

if your house is real old, you could have lead paint or asbestos.

or maybe carbon monoxide.....

just some things to rule out before settling on witchcraft
edit on 27-7-2013 by subfab because: added one more item to my list

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab

you could have other things going on besides witchcraft. but don't rule that out yet.

there could be a problem with your drinking water. (lead, fluoride build up in your pipes giving you excess chemical, fracking nearby, etc.)

there could be some farmer spraying chemicals near by too. with any chemical some people are more susceptible to negative effects than others.

if your house is real old, you could have lead paint or asbestos.

or maybe carbon monoxide.....

just some things to rule out before settling on witchcraft
edit on 27-7-2013 by subfab because: added one more item to my list

thanks for your reply subfab. guess my english is understandable for you at least.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Lets see whats happened to my family since 2000.

Mother died, both sets of grand parents, brother lost job, father had stroke, father lost 2 houses and all his savings in the housing collapse, Brother suffering from sever depression and alcoholism, other brothers relationship fell apart.

Wow, who knew it was a witch all along and not simply life.

Don't run to the super natural, it takes away your power to fix the situation if everytime something bad happens you look to the skies and scream why god why.

On the flip side of the above, I pulled my boot straps up and started kicking ass.

I lost my job, I've had several sever health problems, and guess what My wife and I are doing well, we bought a house, we moved, we paid off all our debt (despite the loss of a 2nd income). Now we are the ones able to help everyone around us because we decided enough was enough and we made sacrifices to better our situation.

Or you know I could of blamed a witch for it all.

What ever works for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I personally don't believe it is witchcraft but I do think there is a lot of negativism all around you. To get rid of negativism. I usually give my house a dang good cleaning, open the windows, and put incense, and meditate/pray. It gives me a feeling that my life is in order and things are going to get better.Life is full of ups and downs and with this economy it is mostly down. Hang in there, Lady luck is right around the corner.

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

If I may ask? Have you stayed outside the house such as a vacation or visiting family elsewhere for any length of time since the general time you think this started?

If so, How did you feel after time outside and away from the house? A week or more is what I'd be wondering about. Your description could be a lot of things and doesn't strike me as Magick related. Not right off hand. Although, as another said, that can't be ruled out either , it just doesn't sound like it. Entirely too subtle, would be my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
ok so there's a typo in my post title and that's because im nervous when writing (taking into account the current situation i'm living)

instead of helpng you make a smartass reply judging my english grammar skills (which is not my native language anyway) but that's ok. maybe this is not the right place to ask for help.

mods please delete the post and sorry for my horrible english.

Exactly my point my friend!

You are so negative that everything and everyone is out to get you!
This is not the case, I'm here to tell you that you are not a victim of witchcraft but your own negative vibration, change your attitude to positive and life will get better I can guarantee that!

Chill out, don't fret and try to raise your positive awareness .....I strongly believe in making your own luck in life, whether it good or bad it is your own doing, positive vibrations will create good luck, bad vibrations will create bad

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Haha...I'll wear it with pride!

2nd line

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

If I may ask? Have you stayed outside the house such as a vacation or visiting family elsewhere for any length of time since the general time you think this started?

If so, How did you feel after time outside and away from the house? A week or more is what I'd be wondering about. Your description could be a lot of things and doesn't strike me as Magick related. Not right off hand. Although, as another said, that can't be ruled out either , it just doesn't sound like it. Entirely too subtle, would be my thoughts.

yes i have been on vacation abroad and living with my ex for some time, and it felt great. it was like i was someone entirely different. do you think the problem is in the house? my father and grandfather died in the house. grandmother died at hospital.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I just stole this from a bigfurrytexan...

You need it more then me... ware it proudly...

edit on 27-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

What the hell ??

Ware it proudly??......WEAR my friend wear!!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

gimmie a break... I just got this damn badge today...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

What's needed to be done to break the curse or whatever is destroying our happiness?

Give your life to Jesus Christ and be baptized in his name. That stuff won't have power over you then. Mediums converse with what they think are the spirits of dead people, but in reality are demonic in nature. The power of belief can be a huge tool in the hands of someone using witchcraft, especially if you give power to their curses by believing in it.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You have to remember we live in a Universe that has innumerable variables and possibilities. I used to feel that "luck" might exist but nowadays I believe it all is just chance. I am sorry about the run of bad things you have gone through Op, life can throw us some rough curveballs.

IMO you are not cursed or hexed, you are the proverbial wrong place, wrong time victim. For each effect to have occurred, there needed to be a cause or causes. Within the effects there may be many factors that paved the path that you are on at the moment.

I do not believe a curse can alter the flow of reality. Just way too many factors that culminate into the approaching present. Basically the "butterfly effect". We can not have effect without cause and I truly believe any cause can not be manipulated with "magic".

I do like to stay open minded, so you never know, there may be such things as "being cursed" but I believe that can be connected to the placebo effect. The mind, especially the subconscious is an amazingly powerful organic machine.

But I will end this with, I am open minded and realize we(humans) still have so much to discover and learn about our existence. So I do not completely rule out manipulation of reality by way of witchcraft. It's just the more we discover about our Universe, the more I lean towards chance, not magic.

Thank you for sharing your story with us Op. S&F

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I want to start by saying that whatever someone wishes, or spells on another only comes back to bite them in the backside 3 fold.

Now to your situation. Negative energies can be broken, let me repeat that, Negative energies and vicious cycles of bad stuff can be broken.

One of the easiest methods, was given to me by someone I respect greatly, and I believe is stronger than most people living on this world today, because of the wisdom that surrounds them.

At one point in my life things where so messed up, upside down, and backwards I thought I was never going to climb out of my rut. I just wanted to fade away, and never be seen again, but a wise person told me that a great way to get my life on a positive track again was to have a party at my house.

Did it work? No question about it, in fact, people still talk about the party I hosted that day, and ask me when the next one will be.

Try not to encourage alcohol consumption, or people that will cause chaos, if people bring booze, so be it but at least you are not contributing to lower energies at the party.

The party does not have to be large, but invite people, of all ages, children are very important to have there. Have a campfire if possible, BBQ, if you don't have enough chair get hay bales for seats. If you don't have tables use old doors covered with a cloth.

Parties generate huge amounts of positive energy in houses and the surrounding area, if people could actually see the aura it creates there would be more parties for sure. Parties drives negative entities and latent negative energies into positive entities, if they care to stay, or else they just can't handle the higher vibrations, and leave for good.

If you ever want to sell a house quickly, have a party right before you sell it. It will sell quickly.

I wish you the best and will send positive energies your way, but for the time being this is the most powerful advice I can give you.

Peace out,

RT
edit on 29-7-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Just ignore those people, i don't know why they feel the need to mock people (some complex or other most likely).
It does sound as though you have something negative influencing you & your families live, I am so sorry for your losses. While it might not be witchcraft it certainly could be judging by what you say. I'm sure there is another member here who can tell you what course of action to take (unfortunately I can not help you).

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You are not under a curse. Life has ups and downs and sometimes when we get down we wallow in it. When we feel sorry for ourselves we make things worse feeling that there is no hope we give up trying. When this happens we are stuck in a spiral of our own negative energy. The only way out is to change your attitude and start taking charge of your life again. Don't try to blame your "bad luck" on anyone but yourself. You make choices everyday your choices effect your life and your happiness. So it is up to you to choose to make things better in your life you are the only one who can.

Why would anyone want to waste their time and energy to make your life bad. It would not be as simple as saying a few words then your world falls apart, magick doesn't work that way. Let me explain it this way. Lets say you want to get a job and so you do a spell to get a job. Ok now sit on your butt and wait for the spell to work. Is anyone going to call you out of the blue and give you a job? No, why? Because you didn't give the magick any path to work through. You must go out and put in applications and go to interviews, then the magick has a path to help you get a job.. Now with your situation knowing magick needs a path in order to work how could a spell be the cause of your problems? How could the spell caster be making your life that bad? They couldn't unless they are following you around and know all your thoughts and are doing things in the physical world to ruin you. That isn't going to happen. You know why? The spell caster would have to basically give up their life in order to destroy yours. No one wants to waste that much time to ruin your life. Sorry to say but you are just not that important to any one. And you flatter yourself if you think you are.

So now you see it can't be caused by anyone but yourself and only you have the power to make your life better. What will you do? Continue to blame others for your failures? Or take charge of your life and work to make it better? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do what you need to do to better your life. No things won't get better over night it will take some hard work to get your life back on track. It is easier to sit and wallow in your misery and blame others for it, but that won't make anything better only worse.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Zarkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't rule anything out.

But as awful as life may feel right now, and as terribly blasé as this might sound... that's life.

It unfortunately dumps more on some people than others, but nobody is free of heartache, worry, stress. And i'm sorry that you're going through a tough time right now. I know that times can get hard, i've experienced them myself. But i always tell myself that things could be worse and i make sure i'm grateful everyday for everything i DO have.

Understandably, with regards to the back story and for someone who has a more open mind, you have considered "witchcraft". And like i said, don't count it out.. but just know that this is life. And this sort of thing, however unfortunate, happens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join