It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can no longer wait for gun control. We need exectutive action now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I cant wait for gun control. Being a criminal and all its too risky to break in and possibly be shot for a few dollars. But when guns are illegal only I will have one (I am already a criminal with a criminal mind why would I turn in my unregistered non-serialized pistol?) and I will be breaking in knowing that you have no way to defend yourself. I can't wait until I can take what I want. You can call the cops let them know I said hi when they eventually make it there. In the meantime I will be seeing you soon.
edit on 27-7-2013 by itsallgonenow because: Cleaner headline

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallgonenow

And if I manage to lose my gun its not the end of the world. Ill just print me a single shooter xD. Yes I said print.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, first I got to say is I took a pic of your thread/post, because it will be closed soon. You are confessing you are a criminal. Cops might visit you soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Sarcasm senses are not strong in this one.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I just love ATS during the summer, doesn't everyone else? We get the most interesting threads pop up, out of nowhere.

To topic? I don't think criminals in the nation will have much to celebrate in this lifetime. 100 million gun owners with over 300 million firearms among them (at least, by known figures) makes gun control a relative term and far far closer to simply 'hitting your target' as the accurate definition of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hushabye
reply to post by Trueman

Sarcasm senses are not strong in this one.

That's something he has to explain to the cops.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Well, first I got to say is I took a pic of your thread/post, because it will be closed soon. You are confessing you are a criminal. Cops might visit you soon.

LOL....

Aren't we all criminals? 600,000 laws....you never had a chance!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

OP are you just making a point that we need gun control or are you really a criminal that want to test some defenseless person who cant protect themselves?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

There are such things as weapons that aren't registered.

I'll be waiting. Watch your Six.

ETA:

When I am finished there won't be many parts left to identify so take some good pictures of yourself before hand.

P.S. I have no intention of calling the cops.

edit on 27-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

LOL....

Seems that you don't get it. It's not about break the law, it's about a written confession in the web.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

LOL....

Seems that you don't get it. It's not about break the law, it's about a written confession in the web.

it seems you are the one who doesn't get it.

nobody likes snitches, irrespective of what side of the law you're on
as BFFT points out, I'm pretty sure little effort will be required to find some dirt on you
so go ahead and call the cops, it might be you gets hauled away to the private prison plantation.
if OP happens to be a 9 year old talking smack, you might be investigated for wasting their time

after all, since you've nothing to hide or fear, you WON'T be snitch*COUGH* reporting the OP anonymously
but out in the open, not hiding behind the authorities skirts

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Im just making a point I'd never harm anybody I value a persons life. I dont even own a gun lol.
edit on 27-7-2013 by itsallgonenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I am an alien too

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Trueman do you know what satire is?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Petty and crude but neither of those attributes have ever washed out the dynamic of the obvious...

... your point is well taken from both sides of the subject. S&F for the approach and hard landing, lol!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think you should read a book or two about "GUN CONTROL" VS "GUN CONFISCATION".

nvm, i'm talking to a fanatic here!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Hmmmm....how old are you?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

When has gun control not lead to gun confiscation?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Confession? To what? Being "a criminal"?

If you could please cite the legal statute that the police will charge an infraction of, I could be as enlightened as yourself.

You are a brilliant mesoamerican historian. So please don't take my jovial attitude as disrespect towards you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join