It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Pathetic Are You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
*PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING THIS THREAD*

Nobody said anything about this being aimed at Americans. This was aimed at people. PEOPLE. That means, anyone from anywhere.

I will leave this website if I cannot post a thread, have a rant and everybody saying this is aimed at a specific nationality of people, race or anything like that.

Please, keep this clean.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by ObservingYou

I think the monkey is what I call a sleeper troll.

Just popped back to say this.

So you can't prove anything I have said isn't true and resort to name calling....I thought better of you void.

I did warn you this subject makes me mad: But your right, name calling is childish.
Please accept my apologies.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
reply to post by HanzHenry

There is another nation that is well on the way surpassing Britain in all these things within in a much shorter timeframe. The whole world laughs at, and despises that nation for continually electing criminals and imbeciles to high office.

yes I am sickened and in tears daily mate...

We as people should be able to reclaim what was stolen, our actual freedom.

they are different in this aspect, USA is like a baby born of the parent.

the royals, including Spain, Denmark, Netherlands, UK, etc they are the ones behind the man behind the curtain.. they are the ELITES behind it all..

its not their accountants, (the evil "jew" banksters), the true power of the world sits in the monarchs grasp..

this has NOT CHANGED in the last 600 years. the glimmer of America was a perishable fruit. The seeds have to be replanted, and were not.

* the evil "jew" reference is meant in sarcasm and no slighting.. I am of a jewish Grandmother and mother.
edit on 28-7-2013 by HanzHenry because: disclaimer

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

How narrow minded are you to sit here and defend a "royal" family, that isn't even British? Yes, yes, we get it. It's tradition (of what, exactly?), and they're all for show. Jolly good and all... until that kid grows up and asks "daddy, why do I have no real power". And at 21 decides he wants the power he thinks he deserves. And who's to stop him, I wonder? The disarmed Brits?

What the UK is doing by keeping their royalty on a leash is the same as keeping a rabid rottweiler as a pet. The old Queen is so loving and innocent (even though she owns what? 1/4 of the land in the world?). But the second this royalty (which sucks 30 sum million pounds a year from the population as parasitic as it is) decides it wants it's power back, who is going to stop them? Disarmed Brits?

I have no problem with the British other than them being so incredibly naive. You think that your Parliament is going to somehow protect you when the inbred German royalty want their power back? What, corruption doesn't exist in England? I bet the UK doesn't last 20 years without having to behead another King... history repeats itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schillinger
reply to post by brace22

How narrow minded are you to sit here and defend a "royal" family, that isn't even British? Yes, yes, we get it. It's tradition (of what, exactly?), and they're all for show. Jolly good and all... until that kid grows up and asks "daddy, why do I have no real power". And at 21 decides he wants the power he thinks he deserves. And who's to stop him, I wonder? The disarmed Brits?

What the UK is doing by keeping their royalty on a leash is the same as keeping a rabid rottweiler as a pet. The old Queen is so loving and innocent (even though she owns what? 1/4 of the land in the world?). But the second this royalty (which sucks 30 sum million pounds a year from the population as parasitic as it is) decides it wants it's power back, who is going to stop them? Disarmed Brits?

I have no problem with the British other than them being so incredibly naive. You think that your Parliament is going to somehow protect you when the inbred German royalty want their power back? What, corruption doesn't exist in England? I bet the UK doesn't last 20 years without having to behead another King... history repeats itself.

This could well be the most ill informed post I have ever seen on this site, and that is no mean feat. If it was your intention to come off as a stereo-typical big mouthed, small brained American you have succeeded magnificently.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

reply to post by brace22

This could well be the most ill informed post I have ever seen on this site, and that is no mean feat. If it was your intention to come off as a stereo-typical big mouthed, small brained American you have succeeded magnificently.

I like how you resort to name calling instead of actually explaining why you hold such opinion. Screams "you hit a nerve" to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

reply to post by brace22

I like how you resort to name calling instead of actually explaining why you hold such opinion. Screams "you hit a nerve" to me.

The opinion I expressed was about how your comment portrayed you not about how you actually are, therefore it is not an insult. My opinions on the subject are in the thread. In your post you expressed opinions without giving any reason as to why you held them.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

No probs dude I still think you are cool on many subjects

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

I simply don't see how. I basically said that Britains refuse to learn from their past. I don't see how that is ill informed considering you have your royalty sitting on a leash naively expecting it not to bite you in the ass.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Schillinger

Can I respectfully ask which lessons we have refused to learn?. Since the civil war in the sixteen hundreds when we last executed a king we have had a constitutional monarchy that does not weald political power, and does not and cannot rule. Like so many of your fellow countrymen you refer to us as dis-armed Brits, many of us own firearms and although hand gun ownership is illegal in the UK it does not stop people from having them. Can you at least see how your comment makes you seem rather naive, and Ill informed.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Yup isn't it annoying when they make assumptions on our country which are so ill informed and basically wrong...
Oh here is my local gunsmith..

www.aaronwheelergunsmith.co.uk...

Just a police check and a decent place to store the weapon and I can own a rifle/shotgun.
it's just we do not feel the need to own one.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

There seems to be a lot of Americans that are misinformed on the subject of UK royalty and firearm ownership on ATS. As I have real world relatives, and friends in the US I can happily report that most are not as ignorant, and arrogant as some of the ones that post here.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I do not worship the Royal Family. I just like them as all. I am not narrow minded on the subject either, I understand your POV as well as the many other on here who have commented.

If you was to come over to the UK for ten minutes you will realise how much we DO NOT expect our government to protect us. We can't stand them most of the time. However, lately they have done some good things, as well as bad.

By the way I am not trying to insult you
Friendly debate!!

Remember this rant was about people who were mis-informed and completely slating Brits who do like the Royal Family. Not sticking up and saying you should all worship them.

Please answer one thing for me..... Why does it matter if we are "unarmed"?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
GUYS COME ON!!

I posted this as a rant, as I thought that is what this forum is for! Of course some friendly debate is good!

But why are people resorting to name calling etc? Please don't let me take this thread down.

I regret posting it all ready. And for an internet forum site, that is not good for a user!!

I am hoping some Mods see this.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

I'd rather not get into a gun debate as it does nothing but derail the thread, but I asked the question of who would be stopping a young King that wants to take his power back? That's the only point I was trying to make. It's like keeping a rabid rottweiler on a leash... eventually it's going to bite you in the ass.

So you asked why does it matter that Brits are disarmed? When the inevitable happens, who's going to stop them? The corrupt Government?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Okay... let me try again.

*Ahem*

How pathetic are we?

Some of us worship Obama or Justin Beiber, while others worship a "royal" family.

That in itself is pathetic.

Now, here we have people from both countries arguing about which one is more ill-informed.

That's a level of pathetic that's below pathetic.

Enough.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I love how while the proles argue amongst themselves,
the "elite" lavishly and carelessly spend the same time,
in a state of bliss unaware the conversation even takes place.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Yeah the gun debate is just annoying haha

If the Royal Family wanted to take it's power back, I think they would do in a more modern way. I can't see the gallows being re-opened any time soon!

If the government however was to go all crazy on us and all Big Brother. I do not think the UK Armed Forces would like it. They serve QUEEN AND COUNTRY. Not our government.

At least I would like to think the Armed Forces would step in! I am not saying this would happen. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

I think it's great that you're proud of your heritage! Don't let anyone take that away from you.

I wasn't born in America but, I am my proud of my adopted country, as well as my homeland in the Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by brace22

Yeah the gun debate is just annoying haha

If the Royal Family wanted to take it's power back, I think they would do in a more modern way. I can't see the gallows being re-opened any time soon!

If the government however was to go all crazy on us and all Big Brother. I do not think the UK Armed Forces would like it. They serve QUEEN AND COUNTRY. Not our government.

At least I would like to think the Armed Forces would step in! I am not saying this would happen. Just my opinion.

That new "modern way" is through corruption and bribes. I'm sorry, but I simply do not understand why not a single person in the UK is capable of seeing more than a few years in the future. That is honestly not meant as an insult, but truly, how long do you think you're going to keep this dog on a leash?

At some point the royalty is going to want it's power back. Some arrogant 21 year old King or some wise old man capable of paying off the right people. Either way, at some point, it's inevitable. The only question was, when that happens, who is there to stop it? The disarmed Brits or the corrupt Government?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join