It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barnaby Jack dies days before he was to reveal how to remotely kill pacemaker patients

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
How horrible when youtube management lets users post whatever the hell the want. Shame on you youtube! My landlord and his son have made a variety of youtube weapons for under $20 bucks. I am so F'd!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

microwave emitters.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Dont get me wrong, Im not on the side of the corporations but Im not on the dead dudes side either.
If he was a good guy I have trouble believing he would reveal the info to a group of people who were unregulated and capable of understanding and implementing his ideas.

Maybe his reasons for doing this were sincere, maybe he really did care about all these pacemaker users and wasnt doing it for cash or notoriety. We will never know

What we do know is that because of this stunt it is now common knowledge that there is an exploitable flaw in pacemakers that can kill people. If he actually planned to reveal how do this like he said, lives have been saved by him dying.

edit on 31/7/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

It is quite possible that he was killed for some other reason.

This pacemaker thing can be a made-up news. Pacemaker vulnerability is well known for ages.

There is speculation he was going to present evidence against the US government about 9/11 WTC attacks.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Old thread but, how much more than

www.infopackets.com...

was he going to reveal? It's not like he showed us exactly how to jackpot ATMS

Also the same attack from 2008
hackedgadgets.com...
edit on 7-9-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join