It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students sign petition to legalize abortion after childbirth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Students sign petition to legalize abortion after childbirth and a teacher.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people vote

I didn't know where to post this, I just had to post it, I didn't want to post it, I was hoping someone else would have posted it, I didn't find it posted,
so here ya go

Several students at George Mason University (GMU) signed a petition on Wednesday demanding lawmakers legalize “fourth trimester” abortions.

The petition, which was circulated on GMU’s flagship campus in Fairfax, VA., just outside Washington D.C., by Media Research Center reporter Dan Joseph said it was aimed at sending “a message to our lawmakers that women have the right to choose what to do with their bodies and babies” even “after their pregnancies.”

“If you don’t know what fourth trimester is, it’s after the baby is already born,” Joseph added in a video showing him collect the signatures.

youtu.be...

First girl ask, does it cause harm to the child?

seriously?

edit on 093131p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Nobody wants to kill babies. This is just another "stunt" video the show how ignorant, out of touch and ready to help any petitioner with a clip board people really are.

Here's another example of a petitioner getting people to sign one to repeal the "Bill of Rights".

It might as well be an episode of "Jay Walking"

People are stoooopid!

edit on 26-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

"Students sign petition to legalize abortion after childbirth"

I think that this action clearly shows how many in society do not value human life and in particular (innocent babies)

I think the petition is vile and inhumane; and I think that the people who drafted it, signed it and are promoting it are vile and inhumane.

To me this is another instance of the horrible, horrible direction some of humanity is heading and promoting. True evil is presenting itself once again.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So they vote for murder.

Its no longer abortion when someone is born, the term is only for those inside the mothers womb.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

[sarcasm]
Aren't Republicans already doing this when they try to end school lunch programs?
[/sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Americans are sooooo stupid
They should have a petition to legally rename the United States of America to Stupidest Country EVER!!

Just kidding folks. This would be priceless for any anti-American, though. I've seen some of you guys are growing tired of all the "hate America" stuff.

Don't be so sensitive. Just pulling your leg

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I realize they don't literally want to kill babies, the point is some people are really strange.

What were they thinking?

I would love to have a conversation with someone who signed it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think its an attempt at "Hey if 3rd trimester abortion is okay, then this should be okay as well"...

I don't think it would get much attention tho.
edit on 7/26/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
An obvious stunt to show just how mindless many people are...

The scariest thing is that these people (except the 15 year old who signed) are also allowed to vote in elections.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

It was a prank! This wasn't a real petition. It was an experiment to see if the petition holder could get people to agree with him.. Non thinking, easily suggestible and ignorant people signed it. Notice how they didn't show any of those who refused to sign it? Nobody wants legal infanticide!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

If you were able to talk to them, your first question should be, "How many trimesters are in an average pregnancy?" They'd probably answer "6"! lol

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah I wouldnt read too much into this other than people will sign anything to get you away from them.

Something doesn't quite sit right with it anyway, they were either paid stooges and the creator was making a political statement, or people didnt understand/care what they were signing.

Yet through the magical world that is the internet, this will go viral and cause outrage and upset.

It's an interesting experiment none the less, and could explain how some of the people who are in power...got there.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Douchebag tries to show how gullible your average Obama supporter is. Using a method so obviously flawed, that in turn - he himself ends up looking like the idiot. Republicans

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't believe that these students are your typical ones, more the kind working for the TPTB. And I don't believe too many will be swayed by their arguments.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Initially I thought that the people signing it just didn't understand what fourth trimester meant. But then, I don't know any university student that doesn't know that a pregnancy is three trimesters. In which case, something stopped their critical thinking ability, and I can see what it was -

He was merely demonstrating that by repeating the arguments that have allowed people to no longer view abortion as the murder of babies - come on, you hate women?, it's a right, kids are nuisances etc - he got them to suspend their critical thinking. And they did exactly what those who have redefined unborn life in the country did already - once he gave them the trigger words they didn't want to be seen "as a hater of women" or "non sympathetic to woman's rights". So they signed. Herd mentality and indoctrination to conform at the threat of bring seen as a hater and intolerant and a bigot. Indoctrination has worked a treat - save your own skin by supporting the death of another.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Douchebag tries to show how gullible your average Obama supporter is. Using a method so obviously flawed, that in turn - he himself ends up looking like the idiot. Republicans

How is his method flawed ? He was showing how easy it is to get people to sign up for something no matter how outrageous it is. The new morality that our government has been bringing in is done in the exact same manner - define all opposition as haters and intolerant. Abortion is the murder of children. You cannot have legalised abortion if the people believe this. Simple to get around - start using your in country media to do what it does best - redefine it as a woman's right. Then you can simple imply that if you don't support abortion, you must hate women. If you are taught to be a conformist, that works a treat exactly as we see in this video. They signed it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

It was a prank! This wasn't a real petition. It was an experiment to see if the petition holder could get people to agree with him.. Non thinking, easily suggestible and ignorant people signed it. Notice how they didn't show any of those who refused to sign it? Nobody wants legal infanticide!

My audio is not working.

Even if it is a prank...at least now people know what I think of it all.

It was still revealing about some in society.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It was a prank! This wasn't a real petition. It was an experiment to see if the petition holder could get people to agree with him.. Non thinking, easily suggestible and ignorant people signed it. Notice how they didn't show any of those who refused to sign it? Nobody wants to legal infanticide!

I do remember either a poster or a topic mentioning infanticide as long as they were only a few weeks or months old..

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

It was still revealing about some in society.

yes it is revealing.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

WELL in my opinion all those that signed the petition should be sterilized
so they can not have the option of killing babies

there are couples trying all sorts to have a family

going through the horrors of losing there unborn babies

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join