It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama can be legally executed for his illegal alien amnesty of 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's a violation of USC 1324 to encourage illegals to reside in america and obama's amnesty of last summer certainly does that. If a death results, the encourager can be executed. And i'm sure we could find at least one of these amnestied illegals who was driving drunk and caused a death. That's all it takes

www.law.cornell.edu...

a) Criminal penalties (1) (A) Any person who— (iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs— ((iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
woohoo, whens the show?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
woohoo, whens the show?

when the SS shows up
at OP's home

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
They didn't do it when Reagan did it so why would they execute Obama for it? Reagan was the greatest coyote in US history.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
the government does what it wants..
it doesnt let pesky laws get in the way.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Every mayor of a sanctuary city can also be executed.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

woohoo, whens the show?

when the SS shows up
at OP's home

I think all the leaders of the last few decades have proven they are immune from prosecution.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
They didn't do it when Reagan did it so why would they execute Obama for it? Reagan was the greatest coyote in US history.

I know it. Every president from reagan on has done things to encourage illegals to come here and nothing was done about it. Every mayor of a sanctuary city can also be prosecuted and likely executed under this statute. But nothing is ever done. They make the laws and they break them.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

woohoo, whens the show?

when the SS shows up
at OP's home

I was just thinking that myself. To read the statute? Even the joke falls under it for investigation, if they so desire.

Err... Oh well, someone has to give them something to do with their days, I guess.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here's the response you'll get from the Justice Department:
"The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions."

Short story ... no, OP. You're very, very wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Every mayor of a sanctuary city can also be prosecuted and likely executed under this statute.

The UCMJ only applies to military personnel Einstein. Nice try.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

Every mayor of a sanctuary city can also be prosecuted and likely executed under this statute.

The UCMJ only applies to military personnel Einstein. Nice try.

You can't read. Nobody said anything about the UCMJ. We're talking about the USC - the United States Code.. HAHAHA. You really made a fool of yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

edit on 7/24/2013 by Make Speed Limit 45 because: dupe

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
"The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions."

Short story ... no, OP. You're very, very wrong.

Show me where the constitution says that.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

the emperor will be miffed, no doubt
how dare a peasant speak so boldly

Originally posted by flyswatter

more likely

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Isn't the idea behind laws and so forth that they adjust over time and mold with society?

Are you saying laws written x years ago should never be reviewed and changed and the penalties written back in the day should be adhered to?

How about for African Americans? or Gay rights?

Or is this just another attempt to bash Obama over something so pathetic it blinds people from the real issues this government inflicts?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

This isn't adjusting a law, this is erasing it. It's erasing it on a topic where OVER 80% of this nation said to stuff it and don't try this crap again when McCain last did it under Bush. Now he's got a buddy in the President, it appears. Even Obama was literally....I mean LITERALLY...calling praises for McCain in articles today as the sole guy he could really work with in the Senate Republicans.

Oh... I wish John-Boy would just change his party tag and be done with it...or retire and go vanish somewhere forever. However... no.. It looks like we're really going to solve a crippling criminal issue across this nation by simply making the crime itself go away. :shk:

It's the kind of logic I think I recall seeing used in grade school on the playground. It sucks for a national policy on something as deadly serious as security of our national borders.

edit on 25-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Who's going to investigate this, John Boehner? Hahahahahahaha

Wait, no, Eric Holder? Hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Isn't the idea behind laws and so forth that they adjust over time and mold with society?

Are you saying laws written x years ago should never be reviewed and changed and the penalties written back in the day should be adhered to?

:

WTF are you saying? If you want to change the law go for it. But you can't just leave the laws on the books but ignore them. Obama is breaking the law by encouraging illegals to live here and he should be prosecuted. This is damn close to treason - encouraging foreigners to invade the country.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Who's going to investigate this, John Boehner? Hahahahahahaha

Wait, no, Eric Holder? Hahahahahahahahahaha

Holder won't do anything but yes, Boehner and the rest of the House could investigate this. They ought to at least point out that obozo is breaking the law when he encourages illegals to come here. Breaking a very serious law that carries serious penalties.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join