It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the GA woman who states two black kids shot her baby...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

www.addictinginfo.org...

Well, well, well! How come nothing has been posted concerning this yet? I mean, this sight is QUICK to post anything pointing a finger at a black person. I guess when that finger gets bent back toward a white person however....all we get are crickets?

During the height of the George Zimmerman trial, when media attention was focused heavily on Stand Your Ground Laws and the question of whether or not a white man would be found not guilty of killing an unarmed African-American teenager, the shooting death of 13 month old Georgia infant Antonio Santigio, also made national media headlines. After the mother, Sherry West, told police that her baby was killed by two black teenagers, the right-wing went crazy with this story. Meme’s about the killing could be found on every social media web-site, public page and in every group where the Trayvon Martin story was discussed. Most of these meme’s showed photos of the infant side by side with one of two accused African-American teenagers.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

the shooting death of 13 month old Georgia infant Antonio Santigio, also made national media headlines. After the mother, Sherry West, told police that her baby was killed by two black teenagers

Why does it smell like racism in here?

It was probably you posting that story in the first place.

Sure wasn't me.

Mike

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

wow. what a biased source.

The case was repeatedly cited to “prove” that people like George Zimmerman have every right to gun them down black kids, like Trayvon Martin, at will.

self defense against a person isn't racist. besides, stand your ground wasn't brought up in he zimmerman trial.

your reasoning shows your disposition. this case is completely unrelated to zimmerman, and i want justice in both cases, no matter the perpetrator.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Remember that movie rosewood?

This kind of reminds me of that.....well

Except the white people hunted down and killed majority of the blacks in that town in leu of.

Something didn't seem right about her story to begin with.

Exciting times ahead of us.

Sad to say the least though.

I wonder why she said what she said?

Possibly because it socially acceptable and really to easy to blame the blacks.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneofone

You will notice how quiet this thread will be, whereas any thread concerning GZ is bursting at the seams.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yeah I've already noticed.

Still sad on both parts.

Yet still they don't believe thy contribute to the mentality of some black youth that hold a complete disdane for whites.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

You will notice how quiet this thread will be, whereas any thread concerning GZ is bursting at the seams.

This thread is quiet because your source is so slanted the words hardly stay on the page. Get a real source with real information, and then maybe you will get the discussion you are looking for, but until then.

By the way even the MSM has now conceded the fact that GZ is hispanic and not white, but I see the race fire still burning strong over at that joke of a source you cited.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I wonder what will happen to those two little black boys that got blamed for this.

You think the white people will kill them?

Probably so.

Remember what they did to Emmett Till..

Oh but wait, that was in 1955 during slavery times.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Oneofone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Actually, if you can find the original thread of that incident... if I remember correctly... you will see some members were very skeptical about her claims.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Her own daughter is the one who started the new theories.

She came forth to the authorities with the news that her mother had SERIOUS mental health issues like a dual axis diagnosis of bipolar AND schizophrenia at the same time.

This isn't the first time in recent years a mother has blamed blacks for violence against their children if I remember correctly something similar happened like this before.

Using race to scapegoat is getting very tiresome.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
This thread is quiet because your source

The source according the article is her own daughter.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by SpaDe_
This thread is quiet because your source

The source according the article is her own daughter.

Well her daughter

And the detective that pulled gunpowder residue off the mom and husbands hands.

Investigators believe life insurance on he child was the motivation for them killing Their child.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

In the meanwhile, it looks like De'Marquise Elkin's mother and aunt were both arrested yesterday for lying to police. So, what's up with that?

“We arrested them last night and brought them back to headquarters, where we afforded them the opportunity to make additional statements,” Doering told the AP on Tuesday. “They did, and that information led us to other witnesses … (who) led us to an area where the gun was disposed of.”

Doering said the gun was being tested to determine if it was the weapon used to kill baby Antonio last week.

newsone.com...

It looks like we should know more before too long.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Emit till? You had to go back sixty years?!? That's it. I'm done. I'd love to have an intelligent exchange where both parties walk away with a little more knowledge, but you and DZAG aren't smart enough to exchange. You bring nothing to the table. All you see is black people this, white people that. "Remember Emit Till?!? " People like you are the reason racial tension still exists at all. If I wasn't as learned as I am I would be racist after reading all this anti white BS. Thank God all black people aren't as mentally crippled

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

If the lady really did kill her little one that is so sad in multiple ways. Sad because she's mentally ill if she did do it and sad because idiots like that are the reason police always waste time investigating innocent parents instead of looking for bad guys when bad stuff happens.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The article's "New Evidence" turns out to be only "suspicions" of the estranged daughter. Your "News" site is clearly just a conglomeration of extreme Liberal bloggers along with "Activist LGBT" folks and anti-white racists. At least the site is honest enough to post self-descriptions of the authors. And some of those are real dandies.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneofone

Still sad on both parts.

Yet still they don't believe thy contribute to the mentality of [color=gold] some black youth that hold a complete disdane for whites.

Does this represent all black youth world wide?
How do the people in India feel about you hijacking their feelings.
How do the people in Africa feel about you speaking for them.
How do the people in Europe feel?

And besides, what you said,
it was true about those kinds of Americans last year,
and the year before,
and the year before that.

Their mentality is their problem.

Mike

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I think you may have the start of a good thread here, if we can seperate it from some of the extreme thoughts.

People tend to read, believe, and talk about news that supports their biases. You see that everywhere, it's not a racist thing, or a political thing. One reason is that it takes time to read everything. Aw, heck, there are more reasons, but I'm not going to bother. The point is, that's worth reminding us of, but it's not racism.

For me, Addictinginfo, isn't a news site I frequent. I hadn't seen this story before, so it was very unlikely that I would start a thread on it. Probably, I would have posted it to the other thread on the subject as a convincing argument defending the "alleged' shooters.

But even though ATS catches news quickly, the article isn't even eight hours old. Come on, be reasonable.

I think you may be drawing the wrong conclusion from this. If the police charge the parents after the investigation, it will show that they investigated, did their jobs, weren't swayed by the race issue. Just what I would hope. So, a potential "attaboy" for the police, and a reminder to ATS.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
The article's "New Evidence" turns out to be only "suspicions" of the estranged daughter.

Partially true.

The evidence is suspicion.

But what is not suspicion is her mother's dual diagnosis mental illness of bipolar and schizophrenia. That is fact, not suspicion and it is this history of mental illness that made her daughter suspicious of the mother's story.

I've had friends with bipolar disorder and they are fairly normal people if they take medicine to keep their mood swings in check.

Schizophrenia is a whole 'nother story. Out there. Never never land. They can be nice if doped up with anti-psychotics or violent if not medicated and unlike bipolar can be completely out of touch with reality as you and I perceive it.

edit on 25-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Originally posted by Oneofone

Still sad on both parts.

Yet still they don't believe thy contribute to the mentality of [color=gold] some black youth that hold a complete disdane for whites.

Does this represent all black youth world wide?
How do the people in India feel about you hijacking their feelings.
How do the people in Africa feel about you speaking for them.
How do the people in Europe feel?

And besides, what you said,
it was true about those kinds of Americans last year,
and the year before,
and the year before that.

Their mentality is their problem.

Mike

I said " some black youth "

You even highlight where I said " some black youth "

Move along worm tounge.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>