It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the GA woman who states two black kids shot her baby...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Well, well, well! How come nothing has been posted concerning this yet?

Welcome to ATS, where Bias has no limits.
edit on 7/25/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The father claims he wasn't there yet gun residue was found on both parents clothing,

Is it true she was shot in the leg and the ear?

Did she shoot herself?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

According to the report, "this supports the possibility that the individual discharged a firearm, was in close proximity to a firearm upon discharge or came into contact with an item whose surface bears GSR.”

In the report investigators noted that the particles found "also may originate from occupational and/or industrial sources."

Neither Sherry nor Louis has ever been considered a suspect in the shooting.

Over the phone, Sherry West told WJXT reporter Vic Micolucci that the residue found on her must have come from the struggle she says that happened with the teens charged in the murder: De'marquis Elkins and Dominique Lang.

She says she didn't know why the test would come back positive for her baby’s father, Louis Santiago, but insists he was not there.

Read more: www.wptv.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
got nothing.
edit on 25-7-2013 by BlastedCaddy because: Cuz what i had orig wrote will not matter and it will only fuel more ignarance.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That is the most garbage article I have ever read. At one point it says "When a white man openly admitted to shooting and killing an unarmed black teenager, the public immediately jumped to his defense."

Are you serious? The public was trying to lynch Zimmerman, only those of us that aren't brain dead zombies came to his defense.

I personally thought this case was a poor comparison, but the idiot author talks about how the evidence points to the teens being innocent but their faces plastered all over the media.. well the same thing happened to Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman. Also we don't know if these teens are innocent, and I wouldn't count them out completely. Every time the author starts to go on about "new evidence" she drops that line of thought and goes on a rant about justice and race. Let's me clear up some mistakes in her article. First the jury in Zimmerman's case wasn't all white, second Florida's justice system ran like a well oiled machine in the Zimmerman case, and third Zimmerman is not white.

Besides gunpowder on both parents hands (which one apparently wasn't even at the crime scene which was in the street during the daytime) what is the evidence? An adult daughter saying the mom is crazy? What evidence did the use to pick up the two teens? Why were the teens charged if there was no evidence?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Well, well, well! How come nothing has been posted concerning this yet?

Welcome to ATS, where Bias has no limits.

Well I hadn't heard about it until this poster posted it. Doing a search I haven't seen it in the national news yet. That's probably why. The poster makes the post and then tries to admonish the entire site for it not being posted here.. that's funny.

You guys are the ones that are biased and making this ALL about race. First off these two teens were charged because evidence is against them and the parents aren't suspects. They likely did it, but will get a trial. What is the relation to the Zimmerman case?
edit on 25-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You're right.

I'm just now realizing that this incident happened back in March and NOW articles are circulating about the parents?

The cops have definite evidence against one of the teens. Apparently, the gun that was used was also used by the same suspect 11 days earlier in a separate incident.

It does not look promising for the 17 year old teen.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

You're right.

I'm just now realizing that this incident happened back in March and NOW articles are circulating about the parents?

The cops have definite evidence against one of the teens. Apparently, the gun that was used was also used by the same suspect 11 days earlier in a separate incident.

It does not look promising for the 17 year old teen.

See that's what i thought. I was pretty sure they said they had retrieved the gun in the first article i read which was long before the evidence against the parents.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
when the evidence pointed only to the black teens this case was quiet, when it seemed they might not have done it and it could be blamed on the (white) parents all of a sudden its news? Ok OP why didnt YOU post it back in march when it happened? because you have your own (racist?) agenda?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Im pretty sure the evidence against the teens is strong. Like they found the murder weapon and it had been used by the teen in a previous crime. The author of this article is insanely biased.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Surprise Surprise..a right winger comes to the defense of the innocent white woman who victimized by guilty black men..

This scenario does not work for right wingers in the Zimmerman case.(after all they believe Zimmerman and why would he lie
) Zimmerman confronts Martin and attempts to subdue him until police arrive..altercation ensues Martin dies. They would rather believe that the black kid went out of his way to attack Zimmerman. To them it sounds more plausible after all he was , as some would say, an animal, a druggie..etc. To right wingers..white kids act out..other races kids are just bad.

The scenario they would rather believe because it makes the blacks the monsters they see...white woman confronted by two black kids..shoots mom in leg and shoots kid in head. To them that sounds reasonable...

Instead of mom shoots herself and then shoots kid in head for insurance money. Even ex husband is claiming this. After all it makes more sense to them that the black kids would shoot a baby in the head..and only shoot the mom in the leg...therefore leaving a witness alive. Yeah that is much more plausible..

You right wingers are so just and unbiased..

Can you guys even attempt to hide your racism and make it a little more subtle..

edit on 25-7-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: OOPs

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here's how to spot a right winger.

Tell them a white person was charged with a vicious crime. Their reply "it's all circumstantial, there is no proof, maybe she was mentally ill..etc.

Then tell them a dark skinned individual was charged with the same type of crime. Their reply" execute them, they may have little evidence but I am pretty sure they are guilty, they are animals,druggies, gang members..etc"

Both found guilty. White woman...our justice system failed this poor woman..etc. Dark skinned person ..they will praise the justice system and all it's government agencies for carrying out justice and getting it right...etc.

Of course they will say I am baiting, troll,..etc Look all over ATS though and see for yourself. Everything I have said about right wingers can be found on this site.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

a "white" person is found innocent and black people put out bounties and say lets kill him anyway. whenOJ was found innocent no one burned down a city.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Your information is incorrect. Whether it's just bias or ignorance of the case I don't know. Martin confronted Zimmerman, not the other way around. That is supported by both Zimmerman AND Trayvon's friend. Zimmerman was on his way back to his truck when Martin (who had been waiting on Zimmerman) confronted Zimmerman.

I am completely unbiased. You are the one with extreme bias. Also I don't appreciate you saying I. Am being racist, especially when the reality is YOU are being racist.
edit on 26-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm right wing because I paid attention to the facts (which apparently you are waay short on)? Also I. Thought that woman seemed a little , how to put it, trashy. However, the police found the gun the teens used. So no matter what the people that don't like the woman say about her it seems to be pretty solid that the teens did it. They are charged for a reason. There is solid evidence against the teens. Both were skipping school and one had the murder weapon (which he'd also used in a previous crime ). The evidence against the woman is circumstantial and hearsay.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

nobody I know ever heard about this case before yesterday. it kinda proves that black on white crime is ignored by the media.at the same time when every one is in an uproar over "white" person killing a black "child", a black man is accused of shooting an actual innocent baby. the story is buried. until of course it looks like you can blame it on a white person.then its news,

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

nobody I know ever heard about this case before yesterday. it kinda proves that black on white crime is ignored by the media.at the same time when every one is in an uproar over "white" person killing a black "child", a black man is accused of shooting an actual innocent baby. the story is buried. until of course it looks like you can blame it on a white person.then its news,

That says it all. "White" man kills young black man, yes he was a young MAN, world goes crazy. Alleged young black men kill white infant....crickets.... The only reason for the Martin uproar is black hate and white guilt. They dont want equality, they want supremacy! YEAH, I SAID IT!! I have no white guilt. My generation had no part in any oppression and we won't pay for it any longer.. The black community needs to recognize that they have pushed the issue too far. The racism cow has been milked dry and backlash is coming. What do Abraham Lincoln and Charles Manson have in common, they both predicted a race war. Don't make them right
edit on 27-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Sounds just like the case of the all white sports team who supposable raped the black girl at a party. when it was proven false did you hear any of the black leadership apoligize for their comments? crickets...............

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Maybe people are just glad they caught the guys?

Maybe with the false rape case people were just glad the truth is now known.

What more is there to say?

Are you saying you want people to protest these things?... These measures of justice?

What is there to protest?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join