It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential meeting with aliens at Holloman AFB and the choice.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ben555

why would the aliens sign a treaty,why america? why not with the UK or china or russia.
I really don't know if deals were made, or not, with other countries. There may have been some contact with Nazi Germany before the war.

A secretive and covert deal, in honesty, is unenforceable, as the general public are not involved. It is simply a corruptive process, who ever offers such a deal.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

thanks for the reply all seeing eye,what makes you think aliens had a treaty with the nazis?

im of the opinion that the nazis had the top scientists working for them.some of the best in the world. i believe the nazis had made a breakthrough with anti-gravity(the "bell"). america then took the nazis after the war and carried on the research.
my example of this was the "kecksburg" crash where all the military turned up 2 minutes after the crash.

i just think we are far more advanced than we give credit for. the aliens would of had to of started somewhere,i believe we are starting off,just like them. (i have witnessed a ufo,i have posted about it. i watched it for over 20mins the way it was being flow with crazy speeds and maneuvers that were unreal i just dont see why an alien would do this for that length of time. it is my opinion it was "us" testing a craft.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

soooo when was it established that a meeting with aliens did take place other than heresay???

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
Why is the US Government running scared over Edward Snowden? Two things. It proves that there is a sinister side to the USA that frankly most people living in the USA are buring their heads in the sand about. Democracy is dying there. You are losing your freedoms. Anyway I am sure the CIA have very close links to the military Industrial Complex. And another reason for the US Government running scared is that Edward Snowden leaking information is for them bad enough but they are worried, damn worried that next time it could be a Cosmic Watergate level of leak which would totally stun the world. I do believe this is why they want Edward Snowden back so much and punish him so severely. It serves as a warning to those that want to unleash Cosmic Watergate to not do so or they will face a lifetime in jail.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time!

Sooner or later the jig will be up and the we will all see what the end game looks like!

Ed Snowden and many retired federal employees are ready to share what they know.

The end is near for the secret power hungry conrtol freaks in government.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

ben555
why would the aliens sign a treaty,why america?

Everyone knows that the USA is the centre of the world, some even think it is the centre of the universe.... so of course the "aliens" signed a treaty with America!

why not with the UK or china or russia

The "aliens" would of course be commies if they did that!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ben555

When Adolf Hitler spread his message of hatred, genocide, and oppression, as having been inspired by a blond race of superhuman warriors referred to as Aryans, it is assumed through historical accounts that this was simply the contrived mythology of a madman.

These same accounts omit representation that Adolf Hilter was a member of demonic UFO cult worshipping cabals, and was an apparent UFO contactee, by the same Extraterrestrial group which Hilter sought to glorify.

The Nazis themselves claimed that an extraterrestrial society was the source of their ideology and the power behind their organization. Nazi mysticism, indeed, was reportedly a direct product of cult worship to Manipulative Extraterrestrials.

The Nazis referred to their hidden extraterrestrial masters as underground supermen. Hitler believed in the supermen and claimed that he had once met one of them, as did other members of the Thule leadership.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Ten years before an alien craft crashed onto rancher Mack Brazel’s property near Roswell, New Mexico, a flying saucer lost control and crashed onto the countryside of Nazi Germany. This incredible story—covered-up by both the U.S. and U.S.S.R. for more than 70 years—is allegedly the actual basis for the Nazi’s intense research into wingless, disc aircraft; Hitler’s and Himmler’s near obsession with exotic technology and flying saucers; and the incredible experiments by S.S. physicists that culminated with flying saucers and the ‘Bell’—a bizarre multi-dimensional motor that neutralized gravity and ripped a gash into the very fabric of the time-space continuum creating incredible and horrific effects.

www.roswellufomuseum.com...

The information that I need to impart is that in the year 1930 the gray aliens approached Adolph Hitler and made the proposal promising him world control, offering him technological advances, offering him supremacy.

www.geohanover.com...

If there is any truth to the above information, it is that both, the tall Nordics (Supermen) and the little greys, contacted Hitler through "Secret Societies" in an effort to enact a treaty. Hitler soon found out about selling ones soul to the devil, it seems. To me, all they want to do is cause division, corruption, and chaos......
edit on 20-3-2014 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

abe froman
I'm sure many of us here are familiar with the legendary meetings between President Eisenhower and two different alien races during his time as president.

One group of aliens,most often identified as the Nordic or human looking aliens, wanted us to side with them and in exchange offered intellectual guidance that over time would lead us forward and advance us to higher evolutionary levels spiritually but, the path was long and much work would be required of us,the humans.

The other group of aliens, the greys, wanted us to side with them and offered technology, the quick and easy path to achieve the same ends, in exchange for the right to preform abductions, cattle mutilation,etc. It is said that the powers that be (namely the military industrial complex that Eisenhower specifically warned us about before leaving office) made the choice to trade humans for technology and signed a treaty with the greys.

Now we are beginning to develop and use implanted chips in the brain which will lead to a kind of telepathy, like text messaging directly from your brain without the need for a cell phone. Look at all the things we are able to do through technology in such a relatively short amount of time. Your smart phone can access the web so you have access to pretty much the entire store of human knowledge in your pocket,can translate languages,find directions,and of course communicate world wide. Now we are on the verge of having all these capabilities and more implanted directly into your brain.

To evolve this way naturally and to hone the mental skills through training and study to reach this level without implants and tech would take decades or more. Is this the fulfillment of the greys part of the treaty? Google already has these chips in development.

Were we conned into trading our humanity for a quick fix to something we could have done naturally through some hard work and patience? Sold out by our own?

It is said that the greys have walked all over this treaty since we agreed to it and part of this agreement was the end of relations with the nordics who might actually have really been trying to help and save us, and now the ones that could have saved us from the sinister greys are gone.

One of the main concerns over these implanted chips is that they could be turned against us and used to control us.Was that the real intention of the greys from the start? To sell us what was our birthright anyway and use it against us?

When you look at how we are treated by our own"leaders" on a day to day basis, isn't this exactly what you would expect for them? We all know there is hidden technology they have which is not shared for the betterment of the world but kept by the elite to our detriment and their personal gain.Thirty pieces of silver indeed.
edit on 24-7-2013 by abe froman because: my grammar is way rusty sorry

edit on 7/24/2013 by Blaine91555 because: just a helping hand

YES!

Money is POWER so just follow the money and you will see the motivation from both sides.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

KaiDKravitVALIS42
reply to post by Druscilla

In an infinite universe, EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN. It is merely a question of when and where said event will happen. If this is the case, then it is even possible that each of us are experiencing completely different realities at all times and therefor when we interacting we may merely be "translating" to one another in a way which we each can comprehend.

But does the mere infinity of a universe ensure that everything will happen? You could have an infinity of even numbers-

2, 4, 6,..

but there's no odd numbers happening. So the infinity of a thing does not guarantee that a particular event will happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

EnPassant

KaiDKravitVALIS42

In an infinite universe, EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN. It is merely a question of when and where said event will happen. If this is the case, then it is even possible that each of us are experiencing completely different realities at all times and therefor when we interacting we may merely be "translating" to one another in a way which we each can comprehend.

But does the mere infinity of a universe ensure that everything will happen? You could have an infinity of even numbers-

2, 4, 6,..

but there's no odd numbers happening. So the infinity of a thing does not guarantee that a particular event will happen.

No, you cannot have an infinity of even numbers because in a system of 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 you could renumber those to 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Renumbering is easy, we do it all the time with bases.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Aazadan

EnPassant

KaiDKravitVALIS42

2, 4, 6,..

No, you cannot have an infinity of even numbers because in a system of 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 you could renumber those to 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Renumbering is easy, we do it all the time with bases.

You can have an infinite set of numbers ending in ...10, or an infinity of square numbers, or of prime numbers. Renumbering doesn't always work. For example you can have an infinity of irrationals, which are not denumerable. Likewise with transcendental numbers. See Infinite Cardinal Numbers

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

All Seeing Eye
reply to post by abe froman

Presidential meeting with aliens at Holloman AFB and the choice.
The truth is, we have no choice.....

In my opinion, the "Greys", and the Tall Nordic's, are just two sides to the same coin. Making any choice, is no choice at all. Making a covert deal with either force results in the same outcome, division.

Why do you suppose this deal was offered secretly and covertly in the first place? Because it pits people against people, the haves and the have nots. It causes suspicion within our own ranks. Its the same thing as giving a loaded gun to a monkey, one day he is going to find the trigger. They, sit back and laugh at the outcome.

The "Greys" are not a sentient race, they are flesh and blood robots that are completely programmable. And guess who programs them........

The outcome is exactly what you see today, thousands of subjects that do nothing but divide humanity, and as a result, have our political, religious, scientific communities, knotted into a hectic chaos, unable to function for the betterment of mankind..

Good Alien, bad alien, its all the same thing..

BINGO!

I agree. We are not seeing little Gray aliens; we are seeing somebody's lab-created androids.

And I also agree with everything you said about Hitler and the Nazi component in the UFO scene. The evidence certainly suggests that the Nazi's not only had the Bell, but had a very advanced flying disk program as well.

www.google.ca... oAQ&biw=910&bih=404

The United States inherited the Nazi research along with their top scientists, most of whom became high-ranking members of NASA and the CIA.

Furthermore, there is no qualified proof that I can find that "guarantees" anybody that Hitler committed suicide. That being said, there appears to be far more evidence that suggests that he and his top-ranking yes-men ended up in Argentina, where they just continued on with their scientific research.

Do the research, people. All Seeing Eye gave you some pretty good links to get you started.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

Humbly, thank you. It has taken a diligence over the years, not to come to certain conclusions too soon. There is more to the story......

The next logical question in my mind, is who and why, wants humanity divided. What on earth deserves so much energy in controlling the outer surface of this planet? There are only a few possibilities from this point.

Again, thank you.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I asked Jean Eisenhower the real provable Granddaughter of Ike Eisenhower in email whether she believed the story was true of fabricated. She said she believes its true. I intend to bring up the subject with her again, to see if she has any factual form of proof to support it or if its just a personal opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join