It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential meeting with aliens at Holloman AFB and the choice.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Thank you RUFFREADY for actually providing some links instead of '..Because I say..' statements as I've seen a lot of lately.

I'm neither an accepter or denier of the alien phenomenon. Holloman AFB does interest me greatly and I do believe will be the key to sway my opinion one way or another. As an Air Force brat growing up, we were stationed at HAFB from 1968 to 1972 and the 'ol' man' was the base's Chief Maintenance Officer, which in the Air Force hierarchy is considered part of the 'Top Brass'. Certain things supposedly had happened at the base during his tenure that he would definitely be 'in the know' so to speak. He's retired now but still 100% Air Force so he's still in the 'sworn to secrecy' thing.

Below is a whole page of links to just about everything UFO related to Holloman.

duckduckgo.com...

One other thing, as the OP stated in another post about the Barber being ordered by his CO not to look up.
As I stated earlier, we lived at Holloman from '68 to '72 and I presently live in the mountain range east of the base.

Your statement ( no link...go figure ) makes it sound like no one else was there that could have been a witness to this event. If you wouldn't mind looking up the location of Holloman, you'd see that it sits smack in the middle of a very flat desert with the towns of Alamogordo and Tulerosa on it's east outskirts. Las Cruces is 30 miles away to the west and Cloudcroft sits at about 3500 ft above Holloman with a bird's eye view.

No other witnesses other than the Barber who didn't see anything.... interesting..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by abe froman

The grey technology tree involves a lot of networking capabilities - their telepathy, for example. In addition, their operating system interface they use is much similar to the ones we are getting now - in other words, their operating system is pictorial based and modifiable by the user.

It's interesting - this could explain the great societal impact of networking technology - it wasn't meant for humans, necessarily, it is meant to mimic telepathy. Our brains are not suited for telepathy, so this causes a lot of societal stress, and a large gap between generations.

The telepathy is a feature of a hive mind, by the way, I am saying there are psychological implications to using technology developed for a different race.

And yes, we have had rapid advancements.

I find it really interesting that our technological advancements have mimicked the grey technological tree.

As for the deal, cattle mutilations aren't that big of a deal, and abductions usually return people peacefully back into their beds - I think they Greys are trying to do some genetic research in order to restore their dying race's capabilities to have creative thoughts.

The question is, what else are they Greys planning in addition? They sometimes work with Reptillians, who do not have pleasant agendas for planets, and there could be some fine print that wasn't looked over carefully enough.

Another interesting thing to note - since Grey aliens are part of a collective, they were under the impression that just because our leader signed the agreement, that meant that everyone on Earth was okay with it - it is kind of like when the Native Americans signed over their land to the White Men but didn't know what it meant.

I am guessing that the move also hurt our relations with the Nordics and their allies - many of whom are aware of the dangers facing our planet - there are supposed to be two factions, non-interventionists, and another faction that says they should intervene because we were being manipulated.

I have heard tales of another planet that was tricked into working with the Grey alien race, and then their government was basically taken over by the Greys and possibly Reptilian allies? It was a human planet, but it is somewhat allied with the Grey aliens at the moment, although I am sure there is dissidence there.
edit on 25-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Sounds like sceince fiction too me

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

This isn't an attack or meant to be insulting, but, you've given us the old cliche WALL OF TEXT.
Could you break that up into easier managed bite-sized chunks of paragraphs?

On topic:
Could you present some evidence that any of this actually took place?
Yeah, the Eisenhower meeting with ETs is part of the old UFO mythology, but, that's all just Cartoon Channel fantasy without anything to back it up.
You've been a member since 2010 according the stats on your avatar. You should know how this works by now?

It would be nice if you gave us some credible sources, links, photos, and other pertinent information to establish whether or not such a meeting actually took place.

As far as I know, not such meeting actually took place, and the story is just that, a story, made up and accepted as canon in the UFO circus of story time fantasy.

Thanks.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't consider a post like this, which is well organized into paragraphs, a wall of text. If my 5th grade reading comprehension can stay focused, you should be able to as well.

Also, stop asking every single OP for an abundance of evidence. Take it upon yourself to do the tedious research if you want to be so informed. I have read many of these same things from many different sources in the past, but after reading and watching thousands of hours of stuff, I have no idea where to find insiders' interviews, but I'm sure you're intelligent enough to google some key words... Like Eisenhower, aliens, treaty.

I'll be interested to hear how these videos don't, at all, constitute as evidence, even though there are multiple cooberating accounts.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Timothy Good is one of the most informative and honest of all the UFO researchers and if he says this story is legit than it is likely something to it.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life,' he added.

Asked why the aliens don't go to somebody 'important' like Barack Obama, he said: 'Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico.'

edit on 25-7-2013 by Willtell because: spelling and formatting

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Something to consider....assuming the meetings took place, and an agreement was made. Perhaps the aliens' side of it was to simply NOT invade? They were bargaining from a position of perceived power. Stands to reason the deal would be better on their side. Just throwing it out there.

There's a lot of interesting support for the Holloman AFB meeting, but nothing very solid. (and most of the evidence is all from the "Aviary" crowd, which of course is known for a bit of disinfo). If there was such a deal, we certainly don't seem to have benefited from it much.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Originally posted by KaiDKravitVALIS42
reply to post by Druscilla

In an infinite universe, EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Well thats all well and good as a phrase for use in the theoretical realm, but you cannot use such a phrase as evidence that an honest to God event has happened, only that it could, or will in time. But you cannot use it to state, as a matter of historical fact, that Eisenhower met some aliens at an airforce base, any more than I can use the existence of cheesecake as evidence for the existence of God.

It is merely a question of when and where said event will happen. If this is the case, then it is even possible that each of us are experiencing completely different realities at all times and therefor when we interacting we may merely be "translating" to one another in a way which we each can comprehend.

Very possible, but we are still looking at theory, where in order to make educated statements in response to the OP, what we need in this thread are some cold hard facts, and the OP and thier supporters seem utterly unable to prove thier claims, with anything but the flimsiest of statements, backed up by no documents, no visitor logs for the base, no requisition orders for the flight to and from the base, the Presidents meals, snacks, beverage preferences on the day and so on and so forth.

Poor research is the problem here, more than anything else. Poor research and a demand that one suspends ones disbelief nearly completely, in order to take part in the thread in a manner that the OP deems acceptable.

Poor research isn't the problem! How many thousands of scientist, researchers and really smart people do you think have researched this?? (Acceptable) Hard evidence is the issue.

I'm having a hard time understanding 'hard evidence'. Pictures are fakes, videos are fakes, millions of cooberating stories are fakes, numerous cooberating admissions from high level military officials are fakes... Come on!!

I guess the definition of hard evidence for a few people on here only means: personally experiencing and documenting an experience/encounter, which was also experienced, in person, by millions of others at the exact same time; and was reported On CNN.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Um.. if this story is true, and you look at it logically, they made the correct choice at the time.

Look at the Nordics;
They look like humans. That means they're deceiving you with their appearance.
They ask you to disarm your nukes. That means they're trying to get you to turn off your only defenses.
They offer you intangible things like 'spirituality' in return. That means they're not actually offering you anything.

Look at the Greys:
They don't look like us. That means they may not be deceiving us with their appearance.
They don't ask us to disarm ourselves.
They offer us actual tangible things like technology in return.

At the time, the greys were obviously the better of the 2 choices. If it turned out that they deceived us, it only means that both were bad choices. NOT that the Nordics would have been a better choice.

The Nordic's method of deception goes off of the assumption that we have IQs of mentally retarded children. The
greys' method of deception at least shows a little respect for our intelligence.
edit on 7/25/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

My logical thought abilities tell me that we have NOTHING to offer them.

Simple as that. If they need humans, they could have simply abducted some breeding stock from a place nobody civilized would miss them, breed their own, and voila, no need for a deal. Same with cows, if they were so inclined. That's where the idea falls apart. Nothing to gain from us that they simply couldn't take.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

HA!

Of the many examples of close encounters on the ground, in NONE of these has there ever been a forensic examination of the scene, with results gained by independant analysis at a laboratory of good repute. I am not asking to see for myself, although that would be awesome. I am however adamant that proper scientific process be applied to these scenarios, rather than relying on speculation ALL THE BLOODY TIME, WHICH IS ALL WE EVER DAMNED WELL DO!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Edit to the point: Both were probably the same group. But in reality, it's probably a fairy tale. As you point out, it makes no sense. And as I point out, aliens would be at the technological singularity. They'd be able to easily control us like we control a fly's flight path with a flashlight. Past even looking at behavior correlations, our brainpower would be so trivial to them that they could analyze our billions of neurons and control them logically with cause -> effect at the neural level, like we can in really simple insects like worms.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I guess this constitutes yet more non-evidence, from an untrustworthy person of ET contact...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

You are correct. It seems we have been almost purposefully SLOWED from advancing in technology until VERY recently, when the Higgs-Boson particle was discovered. It is possible however that, due to the fact that the military/industrial complex does research about 40-50 years ahead of us, we just have not seen this technology yet. This seems likely.

If the military industrial complex was doing research 40-50 years ahead of us, America would be ruling the world.. Not getting our asses kicked in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq..

And for your idea to be true, it would mean that EVERY scientist at the LHC would have to be in on not only that, but every other release for the past few decades... yeah, makes sense.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

To evolve this way naturally and to hone the mental skills through training and study to reach this level without implants and tech would take decades or more. Is this the fulfillment of the greys part of the treaty? Google already has these chips in development.

See the problem is, these technologies didn't just drop from the sky, so to speak
They didn't appear overnight, people worked on this stuff for decades, pretty much everything we have today is a logical extension of first, the transistor, and second, the microchip.

In fact, technology wise, we haven't come THAT far from the beginnings, we've made them smaller and more efficient, but all we have really been doing with technology is cramming more transistors into smaller spaces. once that technology is let loose into the wild, people impart their own visions onto it, and we see some of the stunning technology of today.

All of which, if you took the time, is thoroughly documented.

Name a single piece of world changing technology that developed out of no where, overnight.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

My logical thought abilities tell me that we have NOTHING to offer them.

Simple as that. If they need humans, they could have simply abducted some breeding stock from a place nobody civilized would miss them, breed their own, and voila, no need for a deal. Same with cows, if they were so inclined. That's where the idea falls apart. Nothing to gain from us that they simply couldn't take.

Well that's not entirely true. There are a few things we have to offer:
* Resources (both mineral and biological)
* Rest stop (it seems silly, but it is something we can provide)
* A staging area ("IF" these aliens are at war, then Earth would make a good staging area)

All of these things are complicated if we put on a defensive posture every time a UFO enters earth's atmosphere. It would also be very resource intensive to conquer and hold a planet for a long time. So it would appear that getting a planet to sign some sort of non-interference agreement would be the best policy for an alien species to take.

I will agree that we've gotten nothing out of this deal (unless the agreement was about keeping us out of any kind of extra-terrestrial war. Yeah, I know there is no evidence to prove this, but I'm just speculating here)

Originally posted by RedDragon

reply to post by hellobruce

You are correct. It seems we have been almost purposefully SLOWED from advancing in technology until VERY recently, when the Higgs-Boson particle was discovered. It is possible however that, due to the fact that the military/industrial complex does research about 40-50 years ahead of us, we just have not seen this technology yet. This seems likely.

If the military industrial complex was doing research 40-50 years ahead of us, America would be ruling the world.. Not getting our asses kicked in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq..

And for your idea to be true, it would mean that EVERY scientist at the LHC would have to be in on not only that, but every other release for the past few decades... yeah, makes sense.
The Higgs-Boson would have been discovered back in the 90's, but Congress pulled funding on a LHC that was being built in Texas.

As to the point about the MIC;
Why does everyone think that it's an American only group? All evidence would point that the MIC has no known national borders, and that issues like "Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, and other places around the world that have been in conflict have been beneficial to these international groups.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The tevatron and the LHC are the only particle accelerators capable of finding the higgs, to my knowledge at least.

Again though, if the US military had advanced alien technology, they sure as hell don't act like it, arguably losing several wars while their domestic situation is that of a house of cards waiting to collapse.

If the US has stop gap super duper secret alien technology hidden away somewhere, now would be the time to use it.

This is the problem with this alien back engineering stuff, all of the people involved would have to have direct involvement with the coverup. All of them, those at the highest levels, right down to the lowly grad student compiling data sets. It just doesn't make sense.

As well, completing the quantum set really doesn't immediately create any military technology. So we found the higgs, what exactly is the military application of that?

The biggest and brightest quantum computers can barely handle 2+2=4, that's no joke, it's a fact, that's the math they've been able to tease out of a quantum computer. So I don't see any military applications with quantum computing for some time.

It makes for great stories and movies, but it just doesn't make any sense, there was no quantum leap in technology, all of it was developed over time, nothing fell from space and changed everything.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

no one said any tech was developed "overnight" this has already been mentioned and why I always read an entire thread before I post. as I have already stated it's probable that the greys never gave us the promised tech at all or at most software not hardware. or merely advice on what to do with the tech we already had ourselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well if it's not a thread from the Sausage King of Chicago?

I think we need to establish that this story of Eisenhower meeting ET is, at best , something with only circumstantial evidence. In Feb 1954 Ike was taking a golfing holiday (one of many) at the Smoke Tree Ranch in California. He'd only been on vacation a week or so before.

On the night of 21st Feb 1954 and into early morning of the 21st Feb he “went missing” and an emergency dental visit was given as the reason.

Eisenhower Library is inconsistent with the dentist story as it details every aspect of his healthcare but has no mention of his treatment over the month of February. Records also exist with thank you notes sent to all the people involved with Eisenhower’s trip. There is no thank you notice sent to a dentist.

The dentist's widow gave an interview in the 1970s recalling attending a dinner organised by the president where her husband was introduced as "the dentist who treated him" but could not remember any details of how, why and where her husband treated Eisenhower.

This leaves a convenient gap for the “possibility” that Ike was attending to something else.

Now we have to make the leap and believe rumours that Ike had viewed a crashed disc and dead alien bodies at Muroc (Edwards Air Force Base), or he'd had meetings with alien species who demonstrated invisibility and gravity control. This group wanted nuclear weapons development to cease in and offered to help with our development of free energy sources. This was rejected and a treaty was signed allowing cattle and human abduction in exchange for alien technology, with the now ubiquitous grey aliens.

One of the alleged witnesses, Gerald Light, the head of a Southern California metaphysical organization, wrote a letter to Meade Layne, the then director of Borderland Sciences Research Associates. In the letter Light actually claimed to have been at Edwards where he saw Ike, the saucers and the aliens. Light wrote,

Click to enlarge the actual document

I have just returned from Muroc [Edwards Air Force Base]. The report is true -- devastatingly true! I made the journey in company with Franklin Allen of the Hearst papers and Edwin Nourse of Brookings Institute (Truman's erstwhile financial advisor) and Bishop MacIntyre of L.A. (confidential names for the present, please).

[xii]
When we were allowed to enter the restricted section (after about six hours in which we were checked on every possible item, event, incident and aspect of our personal and public lives), I had the distinct feeling that the world had come to an end with fantastic realism. For I have never seen so many human beings in a state of complete collapse and confusion, as they realized that their own world had indeed ended with such finality as to beggar description.”

The reality of the ‘other plane’ aeroforms is now and forever removed from the realms of speculation and made a rather painful part of the consciousness of every responsible scientific and political group.

During my two days' visit I saw five separate and distinct types of aircraft being studied and handled by our Air Force officials -- with the assistance and permission of the Etherians!

Lots more information at Grant Cameron's Presidential UFO site. Link

There is also another story of a Holloman Air Force Base Landing which I'll post a bit later on.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The rumour of a Holloman airbase landing in 1971 by UFOs is basically as follows.

Robert Emenegger and Alan Sandler, two Los Angeles businessmen, were invited to Norton Air Force Base in California to discuss a possible documentary film on advanced research projects.

Emmenegger was led to believe that he would be provided with 16mm film of 3 UFOs landing at Holloman Airbase in 1971 for use in this documentary. The audio-visual director Paul Shartle claimed to have seen the film and that it showed three disc-shaped craft.

A Holloman base commander and other Air Force officers went out to meet them. In the end permission to use the film was refused although Sandler and Emenegger did use the contents of the film as the basis for a hypothetical look at contact with aliens.

Here is the eventual film narrated by Rod Serling of Twilight Zone fame. The section concerned is near the end at approx 1:27:30.

Rod Serling cryptically tells us about a time when official contact is made by stating “Let’s look at an incident that may happen in the future or could have happened already”.

It's all part of the UFO lore and it's really left up to the individual to decide what to make of any of these stories.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If I recollect correctly (IIRC) Ellison Onizuka (that died in the 1986 Challenger explosion) told Clark Mcclelland that during his Air Force career he was presented (with other Air Force officials) with a film of Aliens landing at an US Air Force base (I believe it was Edwards AFB, but I could be wrong!)

IIRC, also astronaut Gordon Cooper talked about a existing film documenting the landing of aliens on a USAF base.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
The other group of aliens, the greys, wanted us to side with them and offered technology, the quick and easy path to achieve the same ends, in exchange for the right to preform abductions, cattle mutilation,etc.

LOL

Do people really believe in this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join