It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible 'Air Tsunami' in Florida!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This one is really an incredible sight! Just like a tsunami but these are waves of clouds. Helicopter pilot JR Hott captured these breathtaking images, which show the low-lying haze swooping over high-rise buildings down the coast. Thought I'd share this with you.

Images courtesy: Funonthenet
www.funonthenet.in...
edit on 24-7-2013 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wow, that looks incredible. Nature never fails to amaze me

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Wow, I'd love to be on the top floor of one of those watching that coming right at me.

Since this is ATS though, expect to find out Obama did this with HAARP in about 5 more posts

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Interesting pictures. Those huge buildings look so small and precariously "temporary" next to the ocean like that, sea walling the onshore moisture. Reminds me of "castles in the sand".

.............. a foolish man who built his house on sand.
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

It's only a matter of time.

edit on 24-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Obama did this....with HAARP.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The pictures are epic and so terrific. It really gives meaning to 'watching the fog rolling in'.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Cool, Cool Pics

Thanks for sharing!!! *&F

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thats so cool....thanks OP.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Wow, I'd love to be on the top floor of one of those watching that coming right at me.

Since this is ATS though, expect to find out Obama did this with HAARP in about 5 more posts

Don't be silly Obama was using project blue beam to do this :p anyway on topic absolutely stunning pics I never get to see things like this. S+Fed nice post

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

If it wasn't for those buildings it would just be normal fog.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Very cool photos of...fog. I suppose in the ATS forums you have to describe fog rolling in as "Air Tsunami" else no one will read your post.

It gives you an idea though on air current jet stream direction and effect when Cat 5 El Finito rolls in one day. I however will not be there to witness as I will be 1000 miles away.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Seeing those photos like that I wonder if we are messing with the natural wind ecosphere by blocking it with large beach front hotels?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Pretty close to the coolest thing I've seen posted on ATS. Thanks for that!

I have seen similar images from sand that are equally neat.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Booking my seat, will post reply later. Thanks for posting OP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Seeing those photos like that I wonder if we are messing with the natural wind ecosphere by blocking it with large beach front hotels?

Yeah, we need to put in an ordnance to ban anything "blocking the wind" those pesky mountains are gunna have to come down too or the whole planet is ruined they keep making desserts by blocking the rain, can't have that.

edit on 24-7-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wow!
Has any member of ATS seen this phenomenon for himself? I wonder how it would look from the top floor of those high rises?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Funny enough the first mention of Obama or HAARP came in the 3rd post.

This is really neat. I wonder if this happens from time to time and we just never hear about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vind21

Originally posted by abeverage

Yeah, we need to put in an ordnance to ban anything "blocking the wind" those pesky mountains are gunna have to come down too or the whole planet is ruined they keep making desserts by blocking the rain, can't have that.

edit on 24-7-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

Mountains are natural formations taking millions of years to create. A highrise can take less then a year to be built.

I fail to see the connection as your logic is flawed. But your misplaced sarcasm is intact. It was an open question to my observation. More laws do nothing to change progress without foresight and bankrolled by greed and stupidity.
edit on 24-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Looks like a laydown to my paranoid eyes.Some kind of chem.Mostly because I haven't seen that happen before.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

When were these images taken?

Beautiful shots.

God Bless,

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join