It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video and interview suggesting we have already been to planet Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh Red planet, only you know

Was there some secret program, was Gene Cernan slipping some of the hidden truth in the interview shown in number two video, is that real footage taken near mars by a astronaut.
Are Roger Lear lying in he´s statement that we have already been there
Perhaps there are a connection, perhaps we are caught in a time trap, while secret technology are not

Video showing voyage that took place to Mars circa 1972 - 1973.
Only information available is that they DID NOT go to the
surface but were there to map a certain area that is believed
to have ancient structures. This was filmed from a cine projector
a few years ago and has been watermarked to
cover a certain logo/information.

USA already went to Mars : Astronaut Gene Cernan

the video is worth watching just for his take on the situation, but listen to what he says at the 3:00 minute mark."Buzz" Aldrin has released a statement saying that he thinks canceling the Moon mission was the right decision, but Cernan says that "Buzz" does wants to go back to Mars!!

A fourth astronaut died in the Apollo 1 fire of 1967
but the reason it wasn't made public was because he
belonged to the "secret astronaut corps," Lear claimed, based on information he received from a "true insider" (now deceased). This secret program actually started going to the moon in 1962 and landed on Mars in 1966

Lets finish off with some Mars Anomalies

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Nice thread. Haven't watched the video yet as I'm at work but looking forward to watch it later.

I just enjoy a lot this subject. Thanks for posting it. S&F

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Utter Rubbish.
If man has already been to Mars then why are billions of Dollars being spent on Mars explorer vehicles, if we already know what is there?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Utter Rubbish.
If man has already been to Mars then why are billions of Dollars being spent on Mars explorer vehicles, if we already know what is there?

To keep the sheep happy
I guess

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I watched the first video. While I have to give them credit for doing a decent job, it's fake. There's no way you can ignore the adobe after effects fake telecine filter. Not a single steady shot? You've got to bounce around like you are filming NYPD blue?

There's no gravity, it should be very VERY easy to line up a nice steady shot, considering the camera weighs nothing and floats where you leave it.

Second video, yeah, a 400 year old man says mars when he clearly means moon.

I refuse to watch the hour+ video, I already know exactly what to expect.
edit on 24-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
One thing I noticed in the first vid was when the piece of paper saying ISV columbus it has a smiley face on.
Was a smiley face drawn like this in popular culture in 1973? I don't know anyone help me with this?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here you go:

Both videos should explain the vids from the OP. Enjoy.

Hoax thread for persons that don't like videos.

Has been posted multiple times.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Pinke because: Thread Link

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If anyone would put a smiley face on a sign in 1973, it would be the typical "Be Happy" face from around the time, not like the one drawn in the video.

Good effort in the video, but too many obvious errors. Also, when Cernan said Buzz wants to go back to Mars... we HAD been to Mars. Opportunity was launched in 2003.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Yeah thats what I was thinking, just looks very out of place for 1973, therefore I think fake.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Funny how the dust storm on Mars (at around 2:00 minute mark) is identical to an image taken by the Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft:

Video:

MGS:

www.astro.wisc.edu...

There is almost zero chance of an identical storm showing up decades later. FAKE.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Utter Rubbish.

Ahahahahahaha
That is all

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by DaTroof

Yeah thats what I was thinking, just looks very out of place for 1973, therefore I think fake.

There's no way in hell we would see that footage if it existed - so unfortuantely I have to call FAKE too,

HOWEVER, having said that - I think it's almost fact that moon landing's were occuring from 1959 onwards, and Mars exploration started occuring in the 60's also.

Don't ask me for resourses - find them your self

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The first thing I saw in the first video is this strange autofocus from the camera...
I don't think NASA used autofocus camera in this time. Overmore, I think that kind of device won't react really well in space.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Its a fake, in fact the maker of this has been on ATS in the past and commented on it. TFH i think he was called. Not a hoax, just he likes to cobble together videos like this. I think its pretty well done to be honest

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Bump.

Very interesting from both sides of the camp. Just wanted to bump this so I could look at the videos later when I had more time. Thanks OP

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
Its a fake, in fact the maker of this has been on ATS in the past and commented on it. TFH i think he was called. Not a hoax, just he likes to cobble together videos like this. I think its pretty well done to be honest

Yeap, from the video that Pinkie linked to

Uploaded on Jul 16, 2009
TheFakingHoaxer
I made this video with real photographs and the only true real footage is of the crew from the Apollo missions. Everything else is cgi with photo's. I could add a lot more into it, but I'm working on other stuff too. :-)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There's an excellent plot for a sci fi thriller. A joint manned space mission to Mars is set up to fail through sabotage. The plot is foiled by the heroes and the space craft successfully makes it to Mars, only to discover that we've already been to Mars for years using reverse engineered technology. There's an alien base on Mars and we've had contact with them for years although the aliens seem to be reluctant to reveal themselves to the human race and only have limited relations with our worlds leaders( NWO) reluctantly.
It would suck going to Mars thinking you're a pioneer and then find out that others have been there earlier and had a much shorter and easier trip.
In the end the humans( surviving NWO personnel and our astronauts) are taken back to Earth and told to leave Mars alone.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

edit on 25-7-2013 by Ostracized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Finally got a chance to look at the videos and thanks to Pinke, ATS is once again being inundated with hoaxed films.

The author of the mars video even made fun of ATS'ers for making it up to page 17 at the time he dedicated another video to ATS making fun of our gullibility.

Lets end this one now before we give even more fodder to the hoaxers. Place this one in the Hoax bin.

new topics

top topics

join