It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, Zimmerman sighting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I hard that the State of Florida was considering filing charges against Zimmerman on this because their investigation could not positively conclude whether the truck was on top of the man pulled free or if he was on top of the truck.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Also, Zimmerman should have stayed in his car or this accident or rescue would have never happened!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I really hope the family he rescued was black.

Maybe all this nonsense can finally stop.

On the other hand, if it was a black family, its an awful big "coincidence" that he just so happened to be there. Could be a little staged.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I hard that the State of Florida was considering filing charges against Zimmerman on this because their investigation could not positively conclude whether the truck was on top of the man pulled free or if he was on top of the truck.

wow that was rather close to a comment on business insider lol

BH on Jul 22, 1:12 PM said: Are we sure that the truck was on top of the driver, and not the other way around? Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If the family he saved is black, this could complicate the medias plans to incite race riots imo. Im wondering why there has been no mention of race so far, the various media outlets are usually quick to mention race when an african american is involved, however with this case I can see it being the opposite. Who knows. Certainly quite the coincidence either way, but I have seen stranger coincidences.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
if the truck was black and the occupants white itll just stir up more racial tension. How do we know the black suv was not in fear for its life against the white driver.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There he goes, getting out of his car again ...

Will he never learn?

In all seriousness, I think it speaks volumes that the most hated man in the country, with a price on his head, would actually stop to help people in need.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

Great minds!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"Big bad Zimmerman" helps save a family after a vehicle accident.
He doesn't exactly fit the M.O. that the press and race baiters want people to buy into.
Good for him ... and shame on the others!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Question ... any chance that the truck overturned because idiot 'Justice for Trayvon' protesters were in the road causing the accident?
I'd just fall over laughing if it was the case ....

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Question ... any chance that the truck overturned because idiot 'Justice for Trayvon' protesters were in the road causing the accident?
I'd just fall over laughing if it was the case ....

I'm shocked GZ is still in town much less loitering around a Trayvon protest!

He's not FREE. He has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life. He's either crazy or he has some big stones for hanging around.
I think I'd at least leave the state!

edit on 22-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

My repect for him has gone up.

He honnestly think he innocent and rather than slink away he will stand and fight his ground.

I mean if your innocent why should you move?

It takes a brave man to stand his ground.
edit on 22-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by seabag

My repect for him has gone up.

He honnestly think he innocent and rather than slink away he will stand and fight his ground.

I mean if your innocent why should you move?

It takes a brave man to stand his ground.

I agree. Then again, I had respect for him standing his ground prior to this news. He did what he had to do to defend his life that night…the jury agreed.

As far as him staying in town, it’s not that he has to leave, I just think there is a time to stand and a time to lay low. Can you imagine what will happen if he’s targeted and he defends himself AGAIN??? He’s better off leaving, for his own sake, at least for a while. That would be the responsible thing to do IMO.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Can't wait for the zimmerman denialist come in and start saying this was all staged.

Tin foil hat conspiracy, none if this happened, zimmerman did not save anyone.

Can't get over the fact zimmerman is not this monster made out to be..

He would of saved them white black yellow brown ect.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm guessing the family called him a "wannabe EMT/fireman" and wished he would have stayed in his vehicle and just kept going instead of doing the right thing (like he was doing the last time the lynch mobs called for his head)...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Attention Zimmerman sighted,yes, the news used the term Zimmerman sighting, kinda like bigfoot.

abcnews.go.com...

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom

That is all.

For his sake, I hope that SUV had a black family, all wearing hoodies, transporting a box of Skittles in side of it.

Didn't that happen in a movie? Like Matt Dillon was a cop and he harassed a black women but later he pulled her out of a burning car or something? Life imitating art... or at least the themes of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Most hated man in America?

Half the country thinks he murdered or set into motion a chain of events that resulted in a 17 year old getting shot to death.

The other half has thought he was a hero since last February.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have to give one of these

This seems incredibly cliche and coincidental.

I very much support of SYG, carry and self defense laws, but this Zimmerman guy dodged a bullet.

His decision making skills are questionable at best.

Lay low, keep your head down and move out of FL.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

zimmerman denialist

The guy seems like a stand up dude. From his past of helping the homeless guy, the way he treated his neighbors, and now this. Copied this over from the other thread, as it seems this one popped up first

edit on Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:46:24 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Most hated man in America?
Do you think he’s safe?

Half the country thinks he murdered or set into motion a chain of events that resulted in a 17 year old getting shot to death.

The other half has thought he was a hero since last February.

Not guilty!!

If your figures are accurate (I doubt it), all that tells me is that half the country doesn’t know the facts of the case. I still hear people today say GZ stalked a child and shot him in cold blood just for buying skittles or for being black. Really?? They conveniently forget the attack!!

If people aren't looking for him then why are the media reporting "Zimmerman sightings"??

edit on 22-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join