It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steven Greer Invited to Speak to Members of the Australian Government and other Officials (August

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Wether the organisation which Dr *cough splutter* Greer is speaking to happens to be governmental or independant, the man is the biggest sham I have ever seen. What he really knows about space and its contents could be tattoo'd on the arse of a mosquito.

The arse of a moth would be more appropriate.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Touche my good man, touche.

Yes indeed the famous moth, which the good Doctor thought to be some sort of energy being or some other flim flam.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i wonder if he gonna show the invisible ufo/ space craft, and give them a tour of the inside.
like he did all these folks in hong kong.

sometime around the the 4:00 min mark they go inside, he doesn't let any one film while inside.

like i said in another thread that i posted this, it would have been more believable, if he had someone run around out in the field and run into and fall down and have a dooonng sound come from it.

and if i'm not mistaken he has people sign non disclosure forms when he rip's them off for $800 to $2000 dollars a head.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Don't you guys get tired of repeating the same stuff over and over again?
I know I get tired of reading it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If one wants to understand Greer, then his involvement with Transcendental Meditation, or TM, is an important aspect. He has managed to mix aspects of Ufology with his own brand of TM.

Practitioners of the above have a long history of encounters with other "beings." He says ET in one breath and in the next basically describes the IDH.

I Am Greer-Hard, Master of the Invisible Spaceship!

edit on 22-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Doctor Greer-Putin

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Yeah, I can see that, Putin can back some of his shirtless machismo, though!

edit on 22-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm not sure what to think about his meditation classes, I've never taken meditation seriously.

Armardeep Kaleka seems to feel there is some substance to what Greer claims regarding his meditation classes. In fact Armardeep had an interesting experience during one of these outings.

Armardeep discusses this during his interview here (to cut to the chase go to 8 mins in the video):

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

I think I've read an account of this before, but I'm listening to the interview now. I'll try to get around to digging up the Greer/TM stuff and post some here, but in the meantime you could google something like" transcendental meditation, steven greer, ufos" and probably zero in on some of it.

Btw: Are you gonna check out that Greg Valdez interview podcast in relation to the other subject we are discussing?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Btw: Are you gonna check out that Greg Valdez interview podcast in relation to the other subject we are discussing?

Yeah I'll check that out now.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Mr Greer to the officials : " Welcome to this symposium on ET and life outside our world, so before we begin I'd just like to say, Grrrr Look at my muscles aren't they great? grrrrr"
Officials: " What about life outside our planet?"
Mr Greer : " Don't worry about that, do I look beefed?."
Officials : " We paid money for this? good tax payers money on what? no real answers, just an opinion and to look at his arms?"
No wonder he's taken for a loon methinks.
Sorry Mr Greer but sometimes even I can't take you seriously, after all what HAVE you actually done for the UFO movement?
edit on 23/7/13 by DataWraith because: Additional

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt
Maybe they might want to hear what Greer has to say about it

What makes you think the anyone in Australia, including the Government, want to hear what a fraud like Greer has to say about the Joint Defence Facility Pine Gap?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Maybe they might want to hear what Greer has to say about it

What makes you think the anyone in Australia, including the Government, want to hear what a fraud like Greer has to say about the Joint Defence Facility Pine Gap?

I don't believe they are interested.
I'm just interested to see whether the claim Greer makes regarding being invited to meet privately with Government is factual and if so who exactly is he talking with.
It could be as simple as meeting with Queensland's Department of National Parks to seek permission to take a group of people on a CE5 outing on government land

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

It could be as simple as meeting with Queensland's Department of National Parks to seek permission to take a group of people on a CE5 outing on government land

If that occurred the press release by Greer would state
"Australian government supports Greer in his search for alien moths"
If they refused him access
"Australian government in cover up of aliens"

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
Why do people get excited about this charlatan?

The funny thing about this statement is that from my observations, the people that get the most excited about Greer are the people that are going around calling him a charlatan. The evidence for that is right here in this thread.

For me he is just a single piece of a large jigsaw puzzle nothing more.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The funny thing about this statement is that from my observations, the people that get the most excited about Greer are the people that are going around calling him a charlatan. The evidence for that is right here in this thread.

What if he is a disinfo agent? And is doing exactly what he is supposed to do?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Greer's Australian agenda:

Ticket to see Sirius $50

2 day "contact" training $395 - only 50 places available ($19,750)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Greer's Australian agenda:

Ticket to see Sirius $50

2 day "contact" training $395 - only 50 places available ($19,750)

Not bad for a couple of days work

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

What if he is a disinfo agent? And is doing exactly what he is supposed to do?

Could very well be a disinfo agent.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

What I am trying to verify is what part of the Australian Government will he be speaking to.

No part of the Government.

Go back and read your OP, the quotey thing, "Invited to speak at a private meeting of government and other officials".

Government officials could be an MP that has interest in what ATS provides the public.

Not government related at all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join