It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry supporters seek therapy in South Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by Carseller4
I think it is already affecting Bush voters, as I see we both already have warnings.

American patriots are not currently in vogue. This is the same atmosphere John Kerry returned to after racking up a spectacualar war record in only four months in Vietnam and it's the reason he chose to consort with the enemy and plead their cause before Congress.

I'm glad that, in the long run, treason, even when it goes unprosecuted, does not pay off politically.

Those who voted for a traitor should be depressed.

Grady, man, another conservative with a warning
I guess it is a badge of honor, I feel privilged to have a warning with the likes of you and edsinger!

In my best Harry Carry impersonation...Bush Wins!!! Bush Wins!!! Bush Wins!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
[Grady, man, another conservative with a warning
I guess it is a badge of honor, I feel privilged to have a warning with the likes of you and edsinger!In my best Harry Carry impersonation...Bush Wins!!! Bush Wins!!! Bush Wins!!!

Dang, he doesnt get them often. Wonder what he did? I bet he was telling the truth

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Dang, he doesnt get them often. Wonder what he did? I bet he was telling the truth

I guess it depends on who you ask!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
For those of you who have friends still in mourning over the outcome of the election...may I suggest this site for some nice condolence gifts...

Kerry Condolence Gifts

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
To generalize all democrats/liberals/kerry supporters as less experienced, rash, immature, anti-god, immoral, emotionally unstable is as ignorant to generalize all republicans/conservatives/bush supporters as more experienced, careful, mature, bible-thumping, moral, emotionally stable. Both sides have individuals with their own unique characteristics and flaws.

Although I can not speak for the mods, you probably received warnings because instead of encouraging discussion you are continuing to add wood to previous arguments that encouraged resentment.

In response to original post:

Very interesting/saddening that people are feeling deep depression over the results of elections. Makes me wonder what experiences accumulated before the election to trigger this depression and need for therapy. Some of the invidiuals may have lost their job, lost a family member, lost a pet, lost money in the stock market, or another high stress factor. Anyways who knows? I am glad that they are seeking help to discuss their problems instead of allowing their feelings to build up. Not all of us are given outlets to discuss how we feel.

-swinters

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky
Kerry Condolence Gifts

I didn't see a basket with a pint of Everclear and a bottle of barbituates.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I didn't see a basket with a pint of Everclear and a bottle of barbituates.

The Everclear is in the Home Hibernation Kit (top right); the barbiturates may be in the bottom of the basket.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oops.. I'm a lil late in responding to this thread... but I'm still hearing this Trauma crap on the news every once and a while.... I firmly believe this is all the therapy thses libs need...

It'll serve two purposes... calm their anxiety and shut them up.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Oops.. I'm a lil late in responding to this thread... but I'm still hearing this Trauma crap on the news every once and a while.... I firmly believe this is all the therapy thses libs need...

It'll serve two purposes... calm their anxiety and shut them up.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by LostSailor]

Man that kinda sums it up! cheers

[edit on 3-12-2004 by edsinger]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join