It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buckeye Firearms Association Seeking Donations To Buy George Zimmerman A New Gun

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

Its repeating like a broken record.

I am not going to even dignify your last post with an answer.

I might have though that if you were what you say you are you could have had a better argument.

This thread was not supposed to be about guilt or innocence which is what is was turned into.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

I might have though that if you were what you say you are you could have had a better argument.

This thread was not supposed to be about guilt or innocence which is what is was turned into.

I still don't understand how assault is excusable for being followed. Urban youths, especially those into the gangster rap culture, find pretty much everything "provocation" and justifies physical assault. Sorry, simply being followed does not justify physical assault nor does being "provoked." martin assaulted someone who was exonerated in a trial due to self defense. Martin's death is on him. Don't try to pound someone's head into the pavement, don't get shot. Simple.

Interesting "rape" keeps being brought up. TM's girlfriend told him that the "cracka" might be a rapist. Did TM go back to deliver a beating because he was a homophobe? Interesting twist, eh?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

You make complete sense. There is No way to justify beating someone just for following you. But, when you do beat someone like that you had better expect that they are not just going to lay there and take a beating. You are also right that today’s youth is so high strung that they can easily be provoked just by someone saying Hello to them.

Interesting "rape" keeps being brought up.

I don't even get that. I guess when there are no good points to argue you have to come up with something.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Like I said... I could care less what you think of me.

You turned the conversation this way by the questions you were asking. I gave my answers... just that simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

I still don't understand how assault is excusable for being followed. Urban youths, especially those into the gangster rap culture, find pretty much everything "provocation" and justifies physical assault. Sorry, simply being followed does not justify physical assault nor does being "provoked." martin assaulted someone who was exonerated in a trial due to self defense. Martin's death is on him. Don't try to pound someone's head into the pavement, don't get shot. Simple.

Interesting "rape" keeps being brought up. TM's girlfriend told him that the "cracka" might be a rapist. Did TM go back to deliver a beating because he was a homophobe? Interesting twist, eh?

I've been to a lot of white bars while in the Air Force. I don't understand why any of those bar fights that I've seen started. Nobody got shot in those.

Just as I don't understand how wearing weather appropriate gear is excusable for following someone.

I'm done with this thread. I'm sick of seeing this attitude that a person's life is invaluable. ATS is not the same place that it was in 2008 when I was just a lurker in the forums. You guys are heartless. Nobody had to die that night. Nobody would have if big boy simply stayed in his car. Now we should load him up with guns so he can really go 'n-word' hunting.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah

Originally posted by NavyDoc

I've been to a lot of white bars while in the Air Force. I don't understand why any of those bar fights that I've seen started. Nobody got shot in those.

Just as I don't understand how wearing weather appropriate gear is excusable for following someone.

I'm done with this thread. I'm sick of seeing this attitude that a person's life is invaluable. ATS is not the same place that it was in 2008 when I was just a lurker in the forums. You guys are heartless. Nobody had to die that night. Nobody would have if big boy simply stayed in his car. Now we should load him up with guns so he can really go 'n-word' hunting.

Wow. Just wow. Why is it always about race with black people?
(Just so you know, he wrote the whole word ending in -er. ATS automatically censored him to n word. If you quote him you'll see what he really wrote)
It's like this: you don't break into houses, lest you wanna get shot.
And you don't fight with strangers, lest you wanna get shot.
Am I the only one with parents that taught them anything?
But it's soooooo much easier to play the race card.

Silentkillah,
You do your race no favors. You claim to have two masters degrees yet your brain isn't developed enough to see the situation for what it is. All the education in the world couldn't get you to see anything but blacks against whites.
Zimmerman is innocent of murder. Martin was guilty of battery. This is UNEQUIVOCAL FACT.
But your 'blackness' forbids you to see the truth.
In your mind it is impossible for a black man to attack unprovoked, and if he somehow did there is a hypothetical out there somewhere that could justify it. All that time and money wasted trying to educate such a lazy brain.
If you weren't part of the reason there is such tension between our races I would pity you.
edit on 22-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

Do yourself a favor and stop listening to the propaganda on the radio you've been buying into. The fact that you brought up stand your ground shows you do not know anything about this case, only the lies they've sold you. They are making you look ignorant. They are not your friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The questions I asked had NOTHING to do with the Tangent you went on.

They pertained to the post.

Debating innocence or guilt was Not the objective.

Maybe you really *** * **** ***.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

It's driving me crazy, I gotta know. What do the asterisks mean?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Buckeye = Eye on Dollar Bill (Buck)

Buckeye = Eye of "Horned God" , as a buck is an adult animal with horns in nearly all cases.

Same eye on both btw!!!

Betcha didn't know that.
I actually figured it out yesterday after seeing the title of the thread and wondering "What is this buck eye?"
edit on 23-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That was a valiant effort Muzzsleflash.

They are actually named after the State Tree. The Buckeye Tree aka Aesculus glabra.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

You will have to fill in the blanks.

I had 2 Extreme TOC Violations yesterday and didn't want to make it a 3rd.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That was a valiant effort Muzzsleflash.

They are actually named after the State Tree. The Buckeye Tree aka Aesculus glabra.

The Ohio buckeye is the state tree of Ohio, and its name is an original term of endearment for the pioneers on the Ohio frontier, with specific association with William Henry Harrison. Capt. Daniel Davis[3] of the Ohio Company of Associates, under Gen. Rufus Putnam, traversed the wilderness in the spring of 1788, and began the settlement of Ohio. Davis was said to be the second man ashore at Point Harmar, 7 April 1788, and he declared later that he cut the first tree felled by a settler west of the Ohio River, a "buckeye" tree. Additionally, Colonel Ebenezer Sproat, another founder of that same pioneer city of Marietta, had a tall and commanding presence; he greatly impressed the local Indians, who in admiration dubbed him "Hetuck", meaning eye of the buck deer, or Big Buckeye.[4][5] Subsequently, the word came to be used as the nickname and colloquial term for people from the state of Ohio[6] and The Ohio State University's sports teams. The Ohio State University adopted "Buckeyes" officially as its nickname in 1950,[7] and it came to be applied to any student or graduate of the university.

Aesculus Glabra wiki

So it's a phrase of praise or endearment. It means "great" essentially in original reference of the buck deer's mythological significance among the native tribes of the region, it would seem. Also the dried nuts of this tree appear to look just like the eyes of a deer as well. So it makes sense why it was called this.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yes it does make sense. Thank for pointing that out. I did not know that.

When we were kids we used to go to the local library where there were allot of Buckeye trees. When the Buckeyes would fall on the ground we would gather them up, make up teams, divide the buckeyes between the 2 teams, and have Buckeye fights.

Those things hurt like hell.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

If he has no income, then probably a lot of other things more important to him financial wise than replacing his gun. When he does get it back though, he needs to auction that puppy off at Sotheby's.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That's a Damn Good Eye on ya.

That thing is going to be a Serious Collector's Item.

That is something I hadn't thought of.

Although after his suits come through he is going to be setting pretty well. So I suspect that funds from Sotheby's would more then likely be Beer Money.

edit on 23-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join