It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buckeye Firearms Association Seeking Donations To Buy George Zimmerman A New Gun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

Do crazy people deserve a gun?

I have to call Bull Sh0t on that.

Where did you get information that he was Crazy? Please by all means post a link.

If you are going to make those sorts of claims you need to back it up. Other wise you are just trying to blow sunshine up your skirt.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
BTW I just read on another site Zimmerman has changed his name to

Ben Ghazi

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

I can clearly see that you are not very bright.

First of all... DON'T YOU DARE ATTACK ME!

I answered the question earlier but I will respond again in milder terms since you lack the capacity to understand the original response.

Second of all... DON'T YOU DARE ATTACK ME! I'm beginning to fear for my life!

If you had bothered to read the article you would know that they intend on getting him more than just the gun if there are enough funds.

I did read the entire article... But they WILL NOT give him $25,000 worth of stuff.

The funds that are left over, if any, will NOT go into anyone’s pocket.

Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt.... keep being naive.

That is Shear Stupidity that you might even think that.

Attacking again. I'm really fearing for my life!!!! I guess you can be shot now without remourse.

They are a gun rights group and certainly will spend the overflow for the benefits of gun rights.

Maybe... maybe not. Not every organization is non-profit. I don't see anything on their website listing them as non-profit.

Do you own a gun?

I did... but I sold them when my daughter/first child was born.

Do you mind having your rights to own a gun eliminated?

I don't need a gun, but I do think that a person't right to bear arms is a decent right. Someone who may suffer mentally from having previously shot a teenager... not so much. I personally have an old friend that slit his wife's throat, and shot his wife's mother and brother after PTSD kicked in. This guy also never even shot his weapon while in combat. He did however support a few recon and rescue missions.

It is groups like this and the NRA that has worked to prevent the Government from destroying those rights.

The NRA has an agenda to make money from companies gun sales. Did you know that less than 10% of gun owners in America are registered with the NRA? Go to a gun show and ask people there buying guns if they are members of the NRA. I'm sure you'll be suprised of the responses.

Are you a member of the NRA or any other Gun Rights Advocate Group?, OR are you a sponge and suck up all of the rights they fight for and britch and complain when they are unsuccessful?

Well apparently I'm at the other end of the stick. I'm the black guy that gets profiled for wearing baggy clothes. I'm the guy that you'd likely follow if you saw me in your neighborhood. I'm the guy that may become weary of your actions if you were following me. I'm the guy that would turn around and ask you what you're following me for. I'm the guy that would say "non of your #ing business" if you asked me what I'm doing around here. I'm the guy that would probably punch you if I then turned away and walked only to have you (the gun toting hero) to grab my shirt as I attempt to leave. I'm the guy that would get shot and killed by you for defending myself when you put your hands on me. No worries though... to you and your buddies here, I'm just a thug gangbanger, looking suspicious in an area that I don't belong.

Suck up rights of the NRA??? HAHAHA...
, yes.. the right to be murdered for defending myself against someone that can then claim self defense becaue I have no voice and can't tell my side of the story. Yea right... I'll pass.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

To compare this case to the OJ Simpson case is like comparing a toy poodle to a rabid pit bull.

The facts in the OJ case were very compelling. Unfortunately the jury was made up of uneducated, mostly black, and sympathetic jurors. That is why OJ was acquitted.

George was acquitted because the facts proved that he was defending himself.

Martin didn't have his rights taken away. They were completely eliminated when he decided to come to the scene and attack Zimmerman.

Hahah
... so again... if the verdict is what you think it should be, then it's right. If it's against what you think it should be then it's wrong. In this case, there is no possible way that Zimmerman lied and his word MUST be true. In the other case, it's possible that OJ lied. Point proven... the jury can be wrong and likely was in this case. We only have Zimmerman's story. Admit it. Witnesses say Martin on top of Zimmerman... fine. Do you know if Zimmerman grabbed at Martin's shirt? DO you know if he lifted his shirt to scare Martin by showing his gun? Do you know if Martin acted in self defense on Zimmerman's aggression? You don't but you sure believe the good ole boy.

And Zimmerman's right to bear arms should be taken away when he decided to kill an unarmed teen.
edit on 22-7-2013 by SilentKillah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Do crazy people deserve a gun?

I have to call Bull Sh0t on that.

Where did you get information that he was Crazy? Please by all means post a link.

If you are going to make those sorts of claims you need to back it up. Other wise you are just trying to blow sunshine up your skirt.

I'm talking about PTSD. You can have PTSD without being diagnosed you know. Has he received a psych eval since the murder occurred? How do you know he won't tick?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
George, my man. If you can get to NC I'll give you a damn firearm. If your willing to do the proper procedure & paperwork to transfer the ownership over to you.....all legal and above board. Exactly what would you like to have?

I can offer a Makorov, 9mm 11 shot clip (Russian made) I can offer an older model 375 revolver S&W six shot. Or I can offer a Glock 40 cal 15round clip. 2nd generation. So George, if you can pay the paper work and fee's either one of these firearms can be yours.........FREE. If no, I donated $20 to the cause. Stay strong, you got some backing now.

Backing that will stand by you and let Americas know, The damn man was found NOT GUILTY. Get the hell over it. Edit, I can also offer a (Judge)chambers either 45 long colt or 410 gauge shotgun shell.
edit on 22-7-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Had Zimmerman been a black man "stalker" Mr. Martin would have kept right on walking.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

And Zimmerman's right to bear arms should be taken away when he decided to kill an unarmed teen

How can you agree to take someone's rights away when they have not been convicted of anything?

Thanks, you just proved my point.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'm talking about PTSD. You can have PTSD without being diagnosed you know. Has he received a psych eval since the murder occurred?

Are you saying that you have expertise in psychology?

Care to post your credentials?

Someone who defends themselves from an attack can tend to be somewhat traumatized. However, there is No clear indication that Zimmerman suffers from PTSD.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Are you capable of answering any of those questions asked on page 4?

I would be interested in your answers.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Once you kill a man... Next kill is like swatting a fly, no care given.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

And Zimmerman's right to bear arms should be taken away when he decided to kill an unarmed teen

How can you agree to take someone's rights away when they have not been convicted of anything?

Thanks, you just proved my point.

And again I ask... do you think that a crazy person whould own a gun? They have not been convicted of anything... your argument says "lets arm the crazies"!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Originally posted by riffraff

Originally posted by Visitor2012

reply to post by n3mesis

I think you missed the point.

It is Not about the dollar.

It is about those Freedoms that WE as U.S. Citizens are guaranteed based on the doctrines set forth by Our Forefathers.

How noble. So if somebody guns down someone you love and gets away with it using a bogus law, we'll be sure to use that as a platform to express our Right to bare arms and restock the murderer with a new gun and bullets.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

That would be true except for one glaring disconnect in your logic. Zimmerman didn't murder anyone. Now that you've been educated please stop propagating agenda driven lies.

Interesting. What agenda are you referring to, and what lie am I propagating?
edit on 22-7-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

The agenda is to get the public to think that guns are evil and white men are hateful racists.
The lie you are propagating is that Martin was murdered for looking suspicious while minding his business.
The truth is that Martin was killed in self defense while committing assault and battery.
I will not debate this fact. The jury already debated and decided.
edit on 22-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah

Do you own a gun?

WHAAAAA?!?
That logic is a$$ backwards,bro. A mans first duty before all others is to protect his family. How are you going to protect them when armed robbers enter your house? With your fists? You've set yourself up to fail as a man.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It is Not an attack to point out shear stupidity.

Sorry... calling someone stupid is an attack. I expect the same respect that I give you. I don't say "you're stupid for thinking that way", and I expect the same from you... or anyone else on this forum.

Maybe they won't give him 25k worth of guns but you never know.

You have no clue what the overage will be used for but, for you to say that it will go into someone’s pocket Wreaks of Retardation.

How is it retarded to realize that corporations, and organizations look to benefit themselves on the naive mentality that people hold? You seem to believe that the people on organization's board do not like money. Do you really think that these members don't want their pockets fatter? If they have excess money they won't use it for personal gain?

It is illegal to solicit donations and then Not use those donation for the purpose intended.

And yet it happens every single day.

I'm the black guy that gets profiled for wearing baggy clothes.

That explains your opposition very clearly.

Great!

From your responses it is obvious that there are many in Our society lacks the education needed to encourage abstract thought.

Before you continue to insult my education and intelligence, please obtain two Masters and at least be working on a PhD. Secondly add 10 years of management both as a commissioned officer and as a civilian in DoD and Department of Treasury. Lastly, learn avionics and fly a fighter, coordinate with Tactical Air Control Party and Joint Terminal Air Controllers and successfully conduct air strikes on hostile locations providing air support for our ground troops. Once you have accomplished all of these tasks, you can criticize my education and intelligence all you want. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm talking about PTSD. You can have PTSD without being diagnosed you know. Has he received a psych eval since the murder occurred?

Are you saying that you have expertise in psychology?

Care to post your credentials?

Someone who defends themselves from an attack can tend to be somewhat traumatized. However, there is No clear indication that Zimmerman suffers from PTSD.

One can have no clear indication of a brain aneurysm, yet they can still die in an instance. I've already provided a story of a friend that was not diagnosed, yet attempted to kill 3 people close to him due to an eipsode. I don't need credentials to have been questioned about his character and choice after this occurred.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Wrong!

My argument says that he is being Victimized by the likes of you.

He has been convicted of nothing.

You lack a Psychology Degree so I submit that you are talking out your @$$. You don't even have a common frame of reference as to what Crazy even is.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

Originally posted by SilentKillah

Do you own a gun?

WHAAAAA?!?
That logic is a$$ backwards,bro. A mans first duty before all others is to protect his family. How are you going to protect them when armed robbers enter your house? With your fists? You've set yourself up to fail as a man.

I have an alarm... I'll let the proper authorities deal with it. I also have 3 dogs. Armed robbers entering my home?... for what? While I'm there? You do know that most burglars do their homework and enter your home while you're not present right?

I don't need a gun. My father didn't have one, my grandfather didn't have one, and I don't need one. A man's first duty is to provide for his family. Second protect.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Before you continue to insult my education and intelligence, please obtain two Masters and at least be working on a PhD. Secondly add 10 years of management both as a commissioned officer and as a civilian in DoD and Department of Treasury. Lastly, learn avionics and fly a fighter, coordinate with Tactical Air Control Party and Joint Terminal Air Controllers and successfully conduct air strikes on hostile locations providing air support for our ground troops. Once you have accomplished all of these tasks, you can criticize my education and intelligence all you want

Pictures or it didn't happen.

I honestly do not believe that at all. If that was really the case then you would not allow your ignorance to precede you. Zimmerman was found Not guilty. ANY educated man knows that.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join