It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian woman: I was raped in Dubai, now I face prison sentence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The simple answer would be to avoid these areas like the plague, forever.

I know i'm never ever going to the Middle East or any Islamic country for any reason whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marhaba
reply to post by amkia

Well I wasn't sure if I understood correctly what you've posted thus why i only commented on your first sentence, now this makes clear.

Thank you..

My first post was a about (injustice) toward male entity in general in Scandinavia when this things happens, same (injustice) for female entity in some Muslim countries.

My question still unanswered, what is so different between these two laws? And why criticizing Muslim laws when this (injustice) happen in western cultures against male..?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There is a reason that "this" women was chosen over all the other women there.

Stop being PC and call out of irresponsibility when you see one.

Rapist exist. it is a fact.
edit on 7/25/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

They both clearly broke the local laws and now she is whining!

Well, they (the women) contributed to it, but it doesn't minimize the crimes committed by the rapists.... They (the rapists) certainly shouldn't walk free. That's just insane.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Totally agree with you, at the same time may I reminding you about the fact that in this country (Norway) a married woman can accuse and put her husband in jail for a long time for (rape) and the law stay totally behind HER.

Now someone tell me what is wrong with this picture? How can a husband rape his wife? If it is (unwanted sexual intercourse) then how is that she can complain and get total support if her husband will not have (sexual intercourse) with her for some personal reason? Thus he’ll get court order for separation followed by the damn (child support) law!

Is there a law out there for men being RAPED (for unwanted sexual intercourse)..?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Welcome to life in the middle east. Leave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join