It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Quake Rocks NZ on Eve of July 22nd Planetary Alignment/Star of David

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hi all,

A rather large Earthquake has hit Wellington in New Zealand. The Quakes have been gaining in magnitude for the last few days from Thursday and the biggest of 6.9.

I can't help but wonder if it will get worse the closer we get to this planatery alignment.

Anyone with information on the July 22nd event or info on the Star of David alignment please post some feedback. I have friends and family in Wellington and am hoping nothing more serious is on the way

6.9 Earthquake

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I had relatives as far away as New Plymouth that felt the quake :S I wonder if its just the pre quake.

Edit: omg! It cracked the side of our parliament building!!! Hahahaha Omen much? Government crumbling

edit on 21-7-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Im in Blenheim just about 30kms from the epicentre. It was violent. Trust me i know. We lived in Christchurch during the series of quakes back in 2010 and 2011. We moved here for my kids to get awy from them back in mid 2012. Maybe a silly move to move to the alpine fault. One thing is for sure NZ cant afford another series of earhquakes.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yeah I'm in Hastings at the moment and it shook the whole house here.. Can't imagine how powerful it would be in a big one. Scary stuff.

Whether you are interested in Prophetic symbols or not this is worth a watch for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Check out the Star of David - The Cosmic Countdown
www.sonoma.edu...
edit on 21-7-2013 by sylent6 because: typo

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

I'm so sorry. I believe you post this before I did. I was caught up reading this chart which I found it very interesting.

Here's one I've being hearing for months now...

13) Jul 2013 - Projected Iran's nuclear program to mature - Violence projected to increase in U.S & world - Economic collapse projected to occur as dollar falls - Projected regional world wars to erupt, perhaps nuclear - New World currency to replace world reserve currency

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

i asssume u left out an sssssssss
in comic,,

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I just caught that. Good looking my guy

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

What "alignment" is that now?

www.fourmilab.ch...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
hey guys..i think no one on earth can predict earthquake, an aligment too cant triger that quake..its just earth try to balance the formation of the plate..its naturaly, i am not try to be ignorance, but all we can do is pray to the victim there..and hope this mess dont get worse..

*i am feel sad and pray for the victim there hope God give His hand to them..

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What "alignment" is that now?

Doesnt look so "Star of David"-like when the planets are placed in their ACTUAL positions.

Edit - ha, I see I left my editing program on the "Ginormous amount of jpg compression" mode.

edit on 21-7-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

Thread closed.

top topics

join