It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global goverment,hitler,microsoft and Globalization?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They say we are heading for a global government. Hitler tried to do this through a war machine that wanted global totalitarian state. I think the american government and microsoft are trying to do the same through a super capitalist money making machine way that is working and heading for globalization. I'm not saying it's all going to be doom and gloom but I'm worried what happens if this kind of power gets in the wrong hands like hitler? Are you worried? Is this the USA way to a totalitarian global state?Is this the NWO.

Cheers from CB.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Coolbreeze]

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Coolbreeze]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

They say we are heading for a global government.
They say a lot don't they.

Hitler tried to do this through a war machine that wanted global totalitarian state.
Yep.

I think the american government and microsoft are trying to do the same through a super capitalist money making machine way that is working and heading for globalization.
Wheels and cogs in a bigger machine.

I'm not saying it's all going to be doom and gloom but I'm worried what happens if this kind of power gets in the wrong hands like hitler?
It's all going to be be doom and gloom.

Are you worried?
Yes, but I trust in God.

Is this the USA way to a totalitarian global state?
No, the US plays the bad cop, the UN plays the good cop. The US is the fall-guy for the NWO agenda.

Is this the NWO.
Yes. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
*Adds a note*

Hiter didnt want to control the world, only Europe. Hitler wanted a single federal government to rule Europe, then we had a war to prevent it then after millions were killed to prevent it....we invented the EU

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Hiter didnt want to control the world, only Europe.

It might not have been something he wanted, but given the chance pinky, he would have took over the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
It might not have been something he wanted, but given the chance pinky, he would have took over the world.

True,
give anyone the chance and they will take over the world....including me

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

True,
give anyone the chance and they will take over the world....including me

I wonder if that makes us evil?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I wonder if that makes us evil?

Nope, just makes us very greedy for power. Its human nature, give man a chance to take power, he will grab it will two hands and take the role of God when he gets the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Hitler wanted a single federal government to rule Europe, then we had a war to prevent it then after millions were killed to prevent it....we invented the EU

Good point! Ahhhhhh~~ the irony.

There are some theories that speculate the (Axis) drive to unite Europe was NWO/Illuminati-engineered. That EU basically constitutes the reformation of the Roman Empire, which I remember reading is a prerequisite to the appearance of the Antichrist. Perhaps they have now succeeded in doing that through diplomacy after they failed to do it by force. But the UN was formed as a result of WWII, was it not, as was the reinstating of Israel as a Jewish state; yet another prerequisite for the appearance of the Antichrist. Convenient to say the least.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Good point! Ahhhhhh~~ the irony.

There are some theories that speculate the (Axis) drive to unite Europe was NWO/Illuminati-engineered. That EU basically constitutes the reformation of the Roman Empire, which I remember reading is a prerequisite to the appearance of the Antichrist. Perhaps they have now succeeded in doing that through diplomacy after they failed to do it by force. But the UN was formed as a result of WWII, was it not, as was the reinstating of Israel as a Jewish state; yet another prerequisite for the appearance of the Antichrist. Convenient to say the least.

I remember reading that too, interesting stuff but i havent come across those two sites before so i will give them a quick read

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I dont know about the authenticity of this image, but it is interesting nonetheless.
source:www.toy-soldier-gallery.com...

top topics

join