It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flood of Baptism and the DNA Bank of Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
All of us have heard the story of Noah. Most of you have heard the story of Enoch and the Watchers that ruled the Earth. We have also heard the story of the Sumerians and those from Heaven to Earth Came. Many people assume that the Bible is speaking only of the flood that we can verify, yet miss the point. The flood and the ARK is a metaphor (Which actually happened as well) for the waters of life flooding the Earth below with life. Just as the dew falls on the Earth and is distilled by the rising sun, so too will the soul rise in the waters. It's the point of what God is saying to us.

Revelation 21

Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

DNA is the Book.

The ARK of the Word is Christ, the Son of God. In Hebrew, the Son is Bet Nun. Bet is House and Nun is seed. The House of the Seed is the first soul God created. In that Germ of DNA, we have all of humanity. In Hebrew, God is the Aleph Bet (Alphabet). This is the Strong House, or the woven germ into the Seed. Just as life is woven into the strong house of Earth, so we are the house of our soul. As above, so below at all levels. What does a seed make? What do letters make? WORD. What are the triplet Codons of DNA? WORDS! What are the Proteins produced by amino acids? WORDS!

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Here on ATS, we have a clear mission and mandate. "DENY IGNORANCE." As a Christian, this is my mission and ATS is the field I work. Clearly, we are engaged by our moderators and captain to do this very thing. Over the last few years, I have tried to outline this story in many ways and the truth behind it is beginning to take a form that can be understood by anyone who reads. In my last few threads, this truth is emerging for me as well as you. There is a reason for this and I am convinced that the flood of waters mentioned above is a last chance effort to have your information recorded in the ARK (Two by Two). Why? If you have to ask, you have not paid attention to the signs.

Tyranny

Revelation speaks of a mark that will show the sign of the last Government and Tyranny on Earth. The mark is Carbon (6 Protons, 6 Neutrons and 6 Electrons). Revelation 13 gives us this indication. You can argue that the number is not 666 and is 616. I can simply argue by saying this? Which number has man known for the last 1000 years? Which was intended for us to see? We can argue both, but the one we know is 666.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-Mankind] That number is 666.

What else can we imply by Carbon being this mark? What about the Petrol Dollar and the coming Carbon Trading Market? Is our fruit of knowledge technology? Are our graven images what we make from God's perfect fruit? Is Carbon in the middle of the Garden? Go back and read Genesis 3. What do you think Obama was just in Germany agreeing to? Who is the founder of the Carbon Market? Germany and Europe. I'll leave you with this idea and simply outline it here. UNESCO is at the heart of this and the new currency reserve, as far as I can tell, will be the biosphere reserves in each nation. Our wealth is in our land that is not used for carbon emissions. I have been saying this for a long time and it is happening whether you believe it or not. A mark will track your emissions.

Transatlantic Trade Agreement

"Energy and Climate Change: The agreement must facilitate a transition to more sustainable
consumption and production patterns, and not water down or impose barriers to measures for
promoting them. To advance sustainability and avert catastrophic climate change, the agreement
must ensure that trading partners can adopt tax policies, mandatory performance standards, carbon
and pollution regulations, schemes for self-generation or "feed-in" electricity tariffs and renewable
energy standards without being subject to challenge under the agreement." [url=Energy and Climate Change: The agreement must facilitate a transition to more sustainable consumption and production patterns, and not water down or impose barriers to measures for promoting them. To advance sustainability and avert catastrophic climate change, the agreement must ensure that trading partners can adopt tax policies, mandatory performance standards, carbon and pollution regulations, schemes for self-generation or "feed-in" electricity tariffs and renewable energy standards without being subject to challenge under the agreement. LINK

Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Carbon

What else can we connect to the food and Noah? For one, baptism. Baptism is our immersion into the waters of life. I have outlined this in many threads and I'll leave it up to you to see why the flood engages the water of Earth for man to be here in full force of 7 billion souls. Elijah prepared the way. Read 1 King 17 to see Elijah baptizing in metaphor, then read about him as John the Baptist. Your own study on this topic will show that I am right. What did He say to the Leaders of the Earth at that time? He said there was a coming wrath:

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

It's pretty clear here we are speaking of immersion of the soul and the process to repent of sin. What you may have never recognized is the process of the Flood, it's connection to DNA and the reason our information is either saved or lost on the hard drive of God. The Lamb's Book of Life is that repository (ARK). It's a seed bank and yours can be saved. Just as an oak tree enfolds itself into an acorn, the acorn can unfold the oak tree. The thing in the middle is the Germ that allows your essence to be expressed again.

What else can we see as a marker to this story? In the book of Jasher 4, we see what was happening on Earth at the hands of the fallen beings occupying the pyramids sites on Earth. They were manipulating DNA.

Jasher 4

18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

Compare to Genesis 6

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Read on and you see that God regrets making man and then gives man 120 years. This is Jubilee years of 50 each. That's 6000. Today, December 21, 2012 marks 6000 years. Why did the Mayans leave a calendar of 5125 years? Because Enoch gave them the timetable. Time is up.

Read this thread: Mayan

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

See this thread: How many witnesses?

Matthew 24

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Two by Two

How about the banking system: Here's your sign...

I hope my last four threads have captivated your mind to see that the Alpeh Bet and his Son, the Bet Nun are in this for your benefit. AHAB is Aleph Hey Bet. It is the word LOVE. God's love is in the middle of this word. Hey means to behold a great work. I am willing to be part of that great work of love and life. Love is the point and the tyranny of this world is not in it for you. They are Masons who have rejected the Chief Cornerstone of Faith and Love for others. Private associations have led us here and at the heart of this is the Beast. Selfishness.

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

For me, I repent of the 18 markers above (6+6+6). Marked and noted. Love is the answer and TRUTH is Aleph (Father / Strength Mem (Water and Mother) TAV (SON / WORD / Two Crossed Sticks). Truth is all three. The word Death is Mem Tav. Take Aleph from Truth and you have Death.

There is only fear if you are ignorant of Truth. Know the Truth and it sets you free. Deny ignorance and there is no fear.

edit on 19-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Topic for Debate based on the OP: Can Consumers Save the Planet with Carbon Monitoring?

Is it the Consumer or the greed of the industries that cause our problems with the environment? Both. It's a beast of selfishness to overcome. What source told us this would happen? Does it also tell us the solution? YES! What keeps us from the Tree of Life? The flaming sword.

Genesis 3

21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

That garment of skin you wear is the beast we are in. We are charged with overcoming Earth, Air, Water and Fire. We have done all but the last. Will it overcome us? Pride is what the sword cuts. Allow it to do its work and decided, as a world, if we are willing to overcome. Christ already has. Who do we look to for a solution in the next 1000 years? The Watchers or Christ?

I have a feeling our Governments are listening to the wrong source.

To reach the last baptism of Spirit, we must overcome Fire. What puts out fire? This is the key. What hardens clay? The sun. What keeps clay malleable? You guessed it.

How do we get living water?

John 4

Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water."

What is the well? Christ. How do we get it?

2 Chronicles 7:14

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

The key is Israel and the Church on the Rock. The church on the stone will be rolled away to reveal an empty tomb. Choose the Cornerstone.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I hope my last four threads have captivated your mind to see that the Alpeh Bet and his Son, the Bet Nun are in this for your benefit. AHAB is Aleph Hey Bet. It is the word LOVE. God's love is in the middle of this word. Hey means to behold a great work. I am willing to be part of that great work of love and life. Love is the point and the tyranny of this world is not in it for you. They are Masons who have rejected the Chief Cornerstone of Faith and Love for others. Private associations have led us here and at the heart of this is the Beast. Selfishness.

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
There is only fear if you are ignorant of Truth. Know the Truth and it sets you free. Deny ignorance and there is no fear.

Thank you so much for this thread, it could not be more timely for me right now.

I recently wrote a thread, which I considered, in my innocence, to be a positive reflection of human reproduction in the context of how our ancestors worshipped the reproductive organs as reflective of a divine act of creation, given the often negative way male sexuality is portrayed, I chose to place the emphasis on the male aspect. The premise of the thread was that via patriarchal social structures, we have been made to view biological reproductive function as something to be ashamed of, particularly via the Abrahamic tradition, rather than something that was previously celebrated as a natural act of creation, reflective of the ultimate act of creation, that of the universe in which we live. I had hoped to imply, that the more so-called civilised a society becomes, the more detached that we become from nature, both in the wider sense, and in understanding our own place amongst nature.

We live in a society where it is okay to talk about morally and socially deviant manifestations of the sex act, and the violent ways in which the sexual organs of humans can be used, but it is not okay to talk about the positive aspects, the creation that is rendered by the sex act and the way in which that was perceived when creating the earliest religious rites. And yet, how are we to ever overcome the negative if, as a species, when we consider that fundamental reason for our being, to be obscene, something shameful to be hidden from our children, and kept behind closed doors. Honestly, I am at a complete and utter loss for words at how sad I feel about this. How can something so beautiful as creation of new life be obscene, when the hate and the horror that we see every day represented on these boards is not. Doesn’t anyone here see the irony? That we would rather our children read of hate and violence than about human sexuality and reproduction. Doesn’t anyone realise that that is the very reason why abortion is necessitated, why unwanted children are born, and why they are used as objects of sexual gratification? When we can grow up and realise sex isn’t something that is dirty and something to be ashamed of, that it is the natural source of our creation, then we can start to truly prevent it being used as a weapon against innocence. How we can talk so easily about taking human life, but we can’t talk about creating it? No wonder we are so disposable, a mere equation of collateral damage, if that is our attitude.

So much information, esoterically, historically, linguistically and scientifically has to be ignored or talked about behind closed doors in secret because some people are so vehemently afraid of the fact that we once tried to explain god in that way. I am sorry, but if that is not a conspiracy, much of our own making, then I don’t know what is. We are beautiful, and we are natural. And so is the process that facilitates that, the love that is expressed in that, and that results from that for our children. When are we going to stop pretending otherwise? Our ancient ancestors knew it, and so do I.

Just to conclude, a quote from Voltaire that I included in the thread in question and which was my central premise, because, quite frankly, it sums up what I believe to be the conspiracy entirely, the staff failed to understand, which is fair enough, the logic is subtle, but I know that you will understand.

‘Our ideas of propriety lead us to suppose that ceremony which appears to us so infamous could only be invented by licentiousness; but it is impossible to believe that depravity of manners would ever have led among any people to the establishment of religious ceremonies. It is probable, on the contrary, that this custom was first introduced in times of simplicity, that the first thought was to honour the deity in the symbol of life which it has given us. Such ceremony may have excited licentiousness among youths and have appeared ridiculous to men of education in a more refined, more corrupt, and more enlightened time.’

Therefore, I revel in my innocence, and associated lack of corruption. Only dirty minds can find what is natural, frightening and dirty.

Thank you so much for re-affirming for me why I listen so attentively at the feet of Jesus and for restoring my faith in ATS.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Supporting verses from the OP:

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

---We have our being from the Son. In him, we live and move and have a reality. For so many of you here, you search for your origin. You know already. DNA is the Word and Letters of Creation. We are created and I now dare anyone to argue this fact based on the Truth God has shown in this place. We are here to deny ignorance. Do it.

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

We have had 2000 years in the waters of life and Jesus said, "you must be born again." To see this story unfold, you are bound to the waters under a veil. That veil can be known. We are the sheep. The first Lamb is the Son of God. Adam is the first sheep.

Greek and Latin

Amn - Lamb
Amni - River of Life (Jordan)
Amnio - Bowl catching the blood of the sacrifice (DNA)
Amnion - Sac covering the womb
Amniotic Fluid - Water of the Womb (Hydrogen / Oxygen)
Amnesia - Condition of the Water
Amnesdy - Repentance and Forgiveness

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Strength of the Water to Save.

Aleph is Strength
Mem is Water
Tav is two crossed sticks

Take away the Aleph and you have the world Death (mem tav).

Is this Divine or coincidence? What would probability tell you from the many dice I have thrown in this thread? Each one I have thrown comes up ONE. God is ONE. He lets us know from the evidence that PROOF is possible.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

In relation to what you said, the Hebrew holds a really interesting sequence of information in the morphology of one letter. I did a thread on this topic: Goat Hair Tents

QUOTE: "The next word is 'pattern', which is the model or pattern for building something. The next word is 'understand'. The tent is divided into two parts. One was for the females and one for the males. The wall makes a distinction for the two sides. The wall also kept the children from seeing the new life being created by the mother and father. For the body (Temple of God), the wall is the veil. The same purpose applies as we are transformed by a union of God's spirit and our soul. Faith must not be fact. We are children of God until we are no longer children. The veil is then removed. "

As for abortion, the first thing God created is the family of three. Father, Mother and Offspring. The continuation of the house is central to life and God's plan to give rather than take. When Cain killed Abel, this family chain was interrupted by the error of the Serpent's seed. This corruption was personified in the story of man and the error of our pride. Part of this error is to kill children for any reason. It is the same reason all the children were killed in the first century; that all of the children were killed trying to kill Moses and for Abortion today. The thief takes, but the righteous gives, even if that giving is at a cost of suffering self gratification, honor or fortune. Life is to be protected at all costs.

As for the homosexual act. This goes against positive and negative in balance. Strong nuclear force is symmetric and invariable in nature. Balance comes from symmetry and asymmetry is error. The same error of all sin is this error. Choose the positive at any cost. Two are better than one and the threefold cord is not soon broken (Family). Unity comes from opposites in balance.

Ecclesiastes 4

First, we have the man alone. Then we have two. Then we have three. This is the only path. Two male or two female breaks the pattern. I do not condemn it myself, but I know where it leads. It leads to suffering. Reward comes from the family of three different aspects. Happiness can only come by suffering for the reward later. Taking reward first leads to suffering.

8 There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!
9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Why did the Mayans leave a calendar of 5125 years? Because Enoch gave them the timetable. Time is up.

The world doesn't revolve around the bible and books related to the bible. The Mayans probably never even heard Enoch or anyone else in the bible, so I find it strange how you automatically assume the Mayans based their calendar on what Enoch or the bible said. If that doesn't show bias then I don't know what does.

Have any of these discoveries changed your beliefs in any way? If you still think all this information points to Jesus and Jesus alone, then I'm afraid you have missed the point.

We all have DNA, not just Jesus, so we're all in the book of life already because we are ALIVE. The "book" is right in front of you and so is the light. The Word is in all of us, and we are all the Word, not just Jesus. Jesus is just a distraction to keep you from looking toward yourself for the answer.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Tav has not come yet to judge the sheep and wolves. I can't speak for how Christ will judge others. He already knows.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

He doesn't need your testimony. You need His. In the end, it won't be what we think. It will be what Truth dictates and I am only showing that truth says Christ is the way to the Father. Word is in the Bible for us to read. The truth of the matter is there and not in our opinions. My words always follow the word first. This new information that I have found allows me to look back and check my previous threads. Although I have been confused as to the identity of the Mother (Aleph Mem), I now know my intuition was correct. Since I have founded my previous threads on truth, this new information merely confirms my previous insight.

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why did the Mayans leave a calendar of 5125 years? Because Enoch gave them the timetable. Time is up.

The world doesn't revolve around the bible and books related to the bible. The Mayans probably never even heard Enoch or anyone else in the bible, so I find it strange how you automatically assume the Mayans based their calendar on what Enoch or the bible said. If that doesn't show bias then I don't know what does.

Have any of these discoveries changed your beliefs in any way? If you still think all this information points to Jesus and Jesus alone, then I'm afraid you have missed the point.

We all have DNA, not just Jesus, so we're all in the book of life already because we are ALIVE. The "book" is right in front of you and so is the light. The Word is in all of us, and we are all the Word, not just Jesus. Jesus is just a distraction to keep you from looking toward yourself for the answer.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Good golly no, I would never advocate children watching the act of creation, and yet, how is it learned? Animals learn by watching, but, in losing our innocence, gaining knowledge, we have distanced ourselves from the animals, we cannot revert, but we do have to teach our children the fundamentals, otherwise they will learn elsewhere and make mistakes that devastate lives and skew their relationships with others. This is the world we live in. Once upon a time, in a land far away, it was taught through rites of passage, now, too often, sex education is shrouded behind nervous giggles, and crimson faces. There are no adults to be adult about it, because the parents never went through a rite of passage into adulthood, and are feeling their way blindly, still children themselves it would seem. Sex education more and more is left to the media and porn industry, and then we wonder why their is so little respect between the genders, oblivious to the notion of cause and effect.

I don't worry about notions of sin, and can differentiate from the laws created by a higher power, from those set by men misguided in their own morality, and tainted by their own dirty minds. Love is love, and nor do I believe that sex is merely an act of reproduction, it is a source of bonding and healing too, or can be, and as long as consenting adults are involved, it is no business of mine. As I am almost entirely sure that God would agree.

Either way, we shouldn't be ashamed of who we are, and where we come from, or of the misinterpretations that we have made a long the way. Perfectly understandable, and really, the very least of our troubles.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Not just Jesus, no, but not a distraction either. Personally, Jesus helped me to look more deeply toward myself and then to use that as a position from which to survey, he is/was, whichever way you want to look at him, a great teacher. I wouldn't recommend taking it all literally, but the teaching is there, if you seperate the wheat from the chaff of distraction. It's not about adopting a belief system, joining a club, whatever, it is about finding a teacher or way, that can help you in becoming master of yourself. Don't dismiss it out of hand, just because your way was different, or assume that it is a distraction just because it is not on the same wavelength to you.

To each his own after all.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I agree, I learned a lot from Jesus' teachings as well and believe he was a great teacher. Enoch believes that Jesus' death was necessary in order for us to achieve life, which is ridiculous because we already have life. Death has nothing to do with life, yet Enoch thinks it does.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You take a good neutral position, which is what I think we should do. If nature is based on God's law, then we have no need to judge anything. The law takes care of it. To me, morality is a circle. At one end, you have wickedness. At the other, self-righteousness. Those two are on either side of Positive and Negative and there are degrees and extremes. The point is not to be at one end or the other. The point is to be at balance and distance away from both. Righteousness is based on knowing and following the law, but leaving the judgment of law to God. What comes around that circle goes around.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I assume nothing. Read the Links I posted in relation.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If we take clues from the term fire baptism then it seems that death will be involved. That makes me question the true nature of water baptism. Also are we sure that John is speaking of Jesus coming with violence in this verse?11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” If Elijah was baptizing in metaphor and then he shows up as John and is baptizing are we sure that he is not speaking of his return. I just don't see Jesus taking a severe turn in character but i know the job will get done either way.Also produce fruit in keeping with repentance could be a reference to sackcloth and ashes repentance?
edit on 19-7-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Do you have evidence that the Mayans had contact with Enoch? If not, you are assuming Enoch talked to them based on zero evidence.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Do you have evidence that the Mayans had contact with Enoch? If not, you are assuming Enoch talked to them based on zero evidence.

Maybe you will find it if you look hard enough. They have tried to debunk the guy in this video. I think there is even a reward if anyone can. And no, yahoo answers has not debunked him. Several people have confirmed his findings from what I can tell and many have tried to debunk it. While Enoch is not proof on his own, we do know that he figures into the overall context and this is the point many people miss. It's not the parts that tell the full story. It's the whole. Assuming you grow out of your blindness one day, you might see it. For now, you have missed the point of the OP and it's not that hard to get. No probability estimates in mathematics would allow you to reason away an ancient book telling us about God's name meaning the Alpha Bet as our Word (DNA) and as the seed of the one carrying it (Son). I stand on firm ground here. That's pretty profound and there is are few who would deny that we indeed have an enigma to deal with.

Honestly, I am surprised you are using the scoffing method. There are so many other alternatives you could use that would make more sense. This is an old universe. Can't you think of anything other than stating it's not true? Obviously, someone left a signature on DNA. How can you possibly reason it away? Physics, DNA, Light, Hologram. Come on. How much more obvious can it be? The descriptions are in the Bible for anyone to see. You choose not to see it, but not because it's not obvious.

If Cark Munck is right, your evidence for Enoch is one video away. If not, I still have the overall context that stands on its own. I have the author's signature in me, one each life that has ever lived and in a book that won't go away no matter how many skeptics think they rest on reason alone. Even reason thinks its reasonable that the Creator left a signature on his programmed word.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Actually, they left it in stone. Enoch claimed to have contact with ALL the leaders of the Earth. We can't believe his claim unless there was something left. We do have the stone calendar and we also have countless old books showing motive, context and details of the sotry. We have pyramid sites used as a meridian grid system. We have ancient accounts from every culture stating the story of Those who from Heaven to Earth came. We have the Pyramids that show the constants and measurements of our solar system and could not have been built by humans. Sumerians confirm the story. Archaeology confirms the story. Cuneiform tablets confirm the story. Own own government has a long count calendar sculpted into the Capitol building. The Discovery Channel won't shut up about the enigma. All of ATS speaks of the story from evidence. The timing is right for the Watchers to know (When Adam was 950). Enoch tells an immense story about them and provides the back story to the Bible, Jasher, Jubilees and if this is not enough, our world is exactly as Revelation and Matthew 24 and Isaiah and Jeremiah records.

Against this, we have your testimony simply saying, "Nah, I think it's not true." I say DNA and the Aleph Bet has you cornered.

Below, the director of the DNA Human Genome Project became a Christian after decoding DNA. He was convinced that it was from a divine source. I think he would agree with me that Aleph Bet wrote the word of DNA. What do you have that can answer this? And please say more than targeting me with your comments. Speak to the subject.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
If we take clues from the term fire baptism then it seems that death will be involved. That makes me question the true nature of water baptism. Also are we sure that John is speaking of Jesus coming with violence in this verse?11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” If Elijah was baptizing in metaphor and then he shows up as John and is baptizing are we sure that he is not speaking of his return. I just don't see Jesus taking a severe turn in character but i know the job will get done either way.Also produce fruit in keeping with repentance could be a reference to sackcloth and ashes repentance?
edit on 19-7-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

Baptism is always a good thing. Water allows clay to be malleable. God is trying to shape the heart with trials and assistance. In the end, if it takes fire to melt hardened clay, then I suppose God will baptize those souls with what they ask for. I think the point here is that God has offered 6000 years of long-suffering and patience. I don't think he requires compliance. If a person makes it to the end of a journey that was described, and fire is where they find themselves, then this is what they can't deny was anticipated. I can't speak for how God will do this, but a Spirit baptism with Fire is likely a feeling of shame from those who deny the truth, then learn it is fact. What could crush a soul more than seeing what was missed with such little effort? Loving others and acknowledging the very God who gives us life is not that difficult. As a matter of fact, it's the greatest joy imaginable. Only a prideful fool would pass it up for what? Self-gratification? Temporary gain, knowing you will die anyway?

Choose life. It comes back. How many times? God states that there is a final judgment. I believe Him.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I do see it, just in a different way than you I guess. I'm not meaning to "scoff" at you, apologies if it came off that way, but I think it's a bit far-fetched idea to believe that the Mayan calendar is based off of what a biblical figure said/taught when biblical and Mayan cultures were absolutely nothing alike.

If Mayans based their knowledge off of a biblical figure, why was their religion light-years different from Enoch's? Enoch was monotheistic while Mayans were polytheistic. Mayans did not believe Yahweh was god, they believed in multiple gods. That should be evidence enough that Mayans had absolutely no connection to Enoch in any way.

Also, as far as I know, there was no Christian/Jewish symbolism in any of the Mayan cities, that includes pottery, architecture, etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I do see it, just in a different way than you I guess. I'm not meaning to "scoff" at you, apologies if it came off that way, but I think it's a bit far-fetched idea to believe that the Mayan calendar is based off of what a biblical figure said/taught when biblical and Mayan cultures were absolutely nothing alike.

If Mayans based their knowledge off of a biblical figure, why was their religion light-years different from Enoch's? Enoch was monotheistic while Mayans were polytheistic. Mayans did not believe Yahweh was god, they believed in multiple gods. That should be evidence enough that Mayans had absolutely no connection to Enoch in any way.

Also, as far as I know, there was no Christian/Jewish symbolism in any of the Mayan cities, that includes pottery, architecture, etc.

You keep asking me questions that have answers founded on the very concepts of the Bible and Enoch, Jasher and Jubilees, Mystery Schools and Christian religion. Paganism is the belief in more than one God or the misguided notion of one God against other higher powers. There is and can only be one true thread of truth. Where do you suppose we should look first? What stands out as the Truth above error? I answered this question very early in my search for truth. Anything worth being true will first be true to itself. A mark of higher truth is the fact that it is true. That seems a bid obvious, but it really is that simple. Truth produces a kind of fruit that is simple to see. Error produces a multiplicity of division that is hard to unify. Simply look at those things producing fruit of unity.

What is the marker of unity and surplus? Giving.

Your signpost for Truth starts there. You didn't watch the Cark Munck video. You asked for evidence of Enoch's connection and the OP has a link to the thread where I give it to you. The video then has the other connection. The Capitol building has a long count calendar in stone. Enoch gave the watchers 70 generations, which can be calculated. Masons travel 33 degrees. On the Ocean, that's 2012.9 nautical miles. How many more clues do you need? How about the 14 witnesses in the other thread I linked in the OP?

Paint a picture and the brush strokes make a huge sign saying, truth found here.

Aleph Mem Tav

I would not imagine it being any easier. Wait! Aleph Bet - Father of Word. Easier. Wait! Death is Mem Tav. That's truth with out the Aleph (God).

Sorry to be sarcastic, but you are really not putting this into perspective. What are the odds that all of this is so perfectly designed for us to see? That number won't fit on your calculator screen.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If you, a man, have decoded this message, what makes you think other men couldn't have encoded it? Why does It have to be god? And why would god hide the true meaning behind all these ancient words? Hebrew is a man-made language you know, just like English or any other language.

Also, where does Jesus come into all of this? Unless you see Jesus as representing life itself, ALL life, then you are just substituting his name for what you and everyone else already has: life. We're all "baptized" and immersed into the waters of life when we are conceived in the womb. Amniotic fluid is this water of life, it is the fountain of youth. The Jordan is only symbolic of the womb, where we all come from and where we will all return in the end.

Like the bible says:

Job 1
21 And he said:

“Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
And naked shall I return there.
The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the Lord.”

edit on 20-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join