It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bloodline of Tubal the great, descendent of Cain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I agree, there was much, much more to the Mysteries of the ancient smiths, but I believe that the loss of access to trade routes that gave many city-states access to the metals that they needed to forge weapons and tools to construct cyclopean architecture contributed to many of their collapses. I also agree there was much more esoteric involved with the Mysteries, some involving other technologies such as architecture and others maritime navigation, There was possibly even a comprehensive philosophy that could have developed over time, something like science but also something like religion.

edit on 30-7-2013 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

What does the video says? I'm on dial-up. Any quote you could provide us please?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by LUXUS

I agree, there was much, much more to the Mysteries of the ancient smiths, but I believe that the loss of access to trade routes that gave many city-states access to the metals that they needed to forge weapons and tools to construct cyclopean architecture contributed to many of their collapses. I also agree there was much more esoteric involved with the Mysteries, some involving other technologies such as architecture and others maritime navigation, There was possibly even a comprehensive philosophy that could have developed over time, something like science but also something like religion.

These cyclopean structures are built from huge irregularly cut blocks which are perfectly symmetrical and a stonemasons worst nightmare. They were built like that as the only truly earthquake proof building would need to be built without mortar using huge blocks irregularly shaped so as not to produce fracture lines. These people knew about earthquakes and it was in their mind when they built them. If we ever decide to build a temple to last as long we would have to copy their method!

Go to 0:13:15 of the video to see how these blocks were deliberately cut in irregular shapes.

Some of the blocks in south America are even more baffling, not only being cut from highly complex interlocking irregular shapes but have bevelled edges too.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Samuel was the last of the Hebrew Judges, it was he who had anointed the first two Kings of Israel, Saul and David. Here it is explained that the Philistines (thought to be originally from Crete (Captor) and thus a part of the ancient trade network I spoke of). Clearly the Philistines had superior arms and prevented their enemies from obtaining the technology.

19 Now there was no smith found throughout all the land of Israel: for the Philistines said, Lest the Hebrews make them swords or spears: 20 But all the Israelites went down to the Philistines, to sharpen every man his share, and his coulter, and his axe, and his mattock.
1 Samuel 13:19-20

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Hi

The video is really about the Masonic link back to Tubal Cain. It covers the different 'degrees' in Freemasonery,
and links the inside of a Masonic hall to Soloman's palace which apparently had a black and white square patterened floor. etc. It makes the interesting point that Soloman could not build the temple himself, which is somewhat strange as the Bible says that God himself gave the instrucitons on how to build it. The man who built the Temple was 'The Widow's Son, Hiram Abiff who is reputed to come from the line of Cain. It suggests that there are two kinds of people. Those descended from Seth who trust fully in God and leave it to God to run their lives and those descended from Cain, who literally go out there and get on with it, do and produce things themselves.
It changes ones perception of Cain in tht his work benefitted mankind.

There is a lot more to it but I hope someone else, as I am remembering from several days ago when I watched the video, will add some more for you. Hope it helps.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
"The two ball cane is on a pin worn by masons to hide their membership from non masons but still advertise it to their lodge brothers.
A visual pun with a sexual connotation associated with tubal cain.
This is the secret password of a master mason, as well as a very obvious pun on the god of masonry, the male reproductive organ, the penis."
-The Book Of Illumination

edit on 31-7-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That's some mighty fine geometry right there.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Based on your reply here ;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Cain and Seth are really somehow the same person, then wouldn't that be exactly what happened? You are arguing that it wasn't Cain who did these things but Seth, however how does that not fit if they are one and the same?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
the god of masonry, the male reproductive organ, the penis."

Um...no.

Someone might be thinking about certain body parts a bit too much. There is no God of freemasonry, only the God of the individual mason. It's a personal thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
Those descended from Seth who trust fully in God and leave it to God to run their lives and those descended from Cain

Hm, many Thanks for the overview!

edit on 31-7-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What does it represent to you?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I have seen the emblem you are referring to, and it looks like two balls and a cane. Depending on your state of mind at the time of viewing, it could look like a pecker and a set of gnads. Or......it might just look like two balls and a cane.

If you saw two baseballs and a bat on the ground, would you giggle like a school girl?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So you don't know what the symbol represents?
Because you failed to answer my question.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
So you don't know what the symbol represents?

Every Mason knows what it symbolizes; Tubalcain, the first known artificer in brass and iron.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Based on your reply here ;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Cain and Seth are really somehow the same person, then wouldn't that be exactly what happened? You are arguing that it wasn't Cain who did these things but Seth, however how does that not fit if they are one and the same?

No, that isn't my argument. I am arguing that there is only one lineage whether from Cain or Seth, and that Tubalcain is either Noah or a brother of Noah. I suspect that the reason there are two different progenitors is that two seperate narratives are shuffled together in Genesis.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I would like to know more on this if you happen to have any additional information on the subject. I tend to believe many cultures and religions, especially the ones of Indo-European/Aryan descent to contain, truth. I am attempting to put together the puzzle pieces of human history, for if we know where we have been, we shall also see where we are going. I believe in the existence of a antediluvian civilization, such as given in the examples of Lemuria or Atlantis, but what I am attempting to do now, is piece together the story after the Flood, which is the beginning of the story we know now as recorded history.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The 23° is "Prince Of Labanus"... is that the same as "Laban" of the book of Genesis???
Are we to serve 7 years for... ???
edit on 31-7-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Hinduism was the religion practiced in Noah's time.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Maybe the concepts of what we know of as Hinduism, but I believe that the tenets of Hinduism are merely a small facet in a much larger diamond.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join