It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP being rented out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Can't believe I haven't seen this anywhere here yet. Supposedly the old Alaskan HAARP facility is being rented out? And on top of that, one of the people renting it out also now owns the servers HAARPstatus runs off of? Interesting to say the least. Discuss!

www.theweatherspace.com... 07/18/theweatherspace-com-buys-haarp-facility-under-a-one-year-contract/

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DejaVuAgain
Can't believe I haven't seen this anywhere here yet.

Why should a hoax spread by a hoax site appear elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DejaVuAgain

the article (correct URL here) says that they have

...has paid into a contract to conduct research through the facility

sounds to me like they are one contributor among others for a contract??

the wiki page on HAARP interprets this as

....purchased a share in the HAARP facility
- which seems a long bow to draw from the actual article.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I watched an interesting documentary about HAARP about a year ago and just out of curiosity decided to look into it.

So here I have 2 links that will give you somewhat of an idea what this HAARP thing is all about.. whether I'm right or wrong doesn't matter, what matters is what you decide to believe!

First off a little history..

Nikola Tesla - The Genius Who Lit the World (42:50)
www.youtube.com...

And then...

What HAARP Is.. And Everything Its Used For.. FULL DOCUMENTARY (1:02:58)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
As I was checking the weather reports today, I noticed that the frontal boundaries looked a bit concentric. As I zoomed out on the map, the frontal boundaries looked to be radiating from HAARP and that the reported temperature there was approximately 10 degrees warmer than the surrounding area. Coincidence?!?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Two related stories:

The CIA Is Studying How It Can Control The Weather

They've apparently allowed $630,000 to do this which is not going to go far at the HAARP facility unless money is placed in tandem with other money. Here's a clue on the majority money:

HAARP ionospheric research program set to continue

According to HAARP program manager James Keeney, the "Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is expected on site as a client to finish up some research in fall 2013 and winter 2014."

Guess we could use that time frame (fall into winter 2013 to 2014) to catalogue some freak weather/atmospheric events.

(The rest of the article is interesting, if delusional...the author claims to be able to put limits on non-linear agitations.)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No!

But I do have a bridge for sale

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Dear cutecomments ltd: is that a bridge to the ionosphere? named HAARP?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DejaVuAgain

Supposedly the old Alaskan HAARP facility is being rented out?

This may help with any confusion about HAARP being rented out...

“Currently the site is abandoned,” he said. “It comes down to money. We don’t have any.” Keeney said no one is on site, access roads are blocked, buildings are chained and the power turned off. HAARP’s website through the University of Alaska no longer is available; Keeney said the program can’t afford to pay for the service. “Everything is in secure mode,” he said, adding that it will stay that way at least for another 4 to 6 weeks. In the meantime a new prime contractor will be coming on board to run the government owned-contractor operated (GOCO) facility.

HAARP put the world on notice two years ago that it would be shutting down and did not submit a budget request for FY 15, Keeney said, “but no one paid any attention.” Now, he says, they’re complaining. “People came unglued,” Keeney said, noting that he’s already had inquiries from Congress. Universities that depended upon HAARP research grants also are upset, he said.

www.arrl.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by x3q5hn

As I zoomed out on the map, the frontal boundaries looked to be radiating from HAARP

And how does that work with HAARP being closed since May?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Dear cutecomments ltd: is that a bridge to the ionosphere? named HAARP?

Its propriety limited. Get it right

Cutecomments Pty Ltd.

Oh and no,

That one is still under construction.

I do have one to the stratosphere to check up on those pesky chemtrails though,

Anyone interested?

top topics

join