It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Hastings’ Ashes Sent Home for Burial

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

Just because someone is on the staff doesn't mean they have common sense or aren't biased in a specific direction. You thinking that gives your drivel some kind of value is quite funny.

You do realize this very same conspiracy forum banned BIN as a single source because of the same exact thing you did? Anyone with reading comprehension can look at that article and see it for what it is. You completely made up a scenario with not even the slightest modicum of evidence and tried to pass it off as a valid post.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

How about all of the resources for logical insight I've posted? Did you know about proper investigative techniques of a scene where a fire has occurred? How about how to investigate an elevated fire by using the z-factor?

Did you actually bother reading my posts and the resources that I shared, or are you only trying to troll me?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

The family has said that this RUMOR, it IS only a RUMOR after all, is FALSE.

Let me repeat, this has already been proved to be a false RUMOR.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko
reply to post by 3n19m470

You people are sad and desperate.

www.4029tv.com...

www.telegram.com...

And finally a video that says it all:

www.youtube.com...

and you're not paying attention...

nobody ever said it was impossible for an engine ejection to take place in a traffic collision....

what was said was that given the circumstances, it was highly suspect.

the links you gave offer vague descriptions, no pictures, and no information on the conditions of the collision...you also fail to take into account, context, AND the age of the vehicles who's engines were ejected, and the conditions under which they operated...

there are many factors to take into account.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire

How about all of the resources for logical insight I've posted? Did you know about proper investigative techniques of a scene where a fire has occurred? How about how to investigate an elevated fire by using the z-factor?

Did you actually bother reading my posts and the resources that I shared, or are you only trying to troll me?

yes, i did read your posts, and found myself actually having to walk away from the computer, in order to resist the nearly overwhelming urge to reply.....i found your posts to be ignorant, arrogant, rude, and nonsensical, to the extreme....had i not walked away from the computer all those times, i would probably have been slapped with multiple T&C violations.

you haven't a clue. you try to pass off opinion as fact, without having the slightest understanding of the science, OR having any actual data about the object (body) you're talking about..all you have is anecdotal evidence, and a bloody movie as your sources...holy s**t, if only EVERYTHING was so easy to prove

let's test this logic....

in the movie transformers, a car, much like the one in my driveway, turned into a giant robot......it was in a movie, so it must be true, right?...where the hell is my 25-foot metal friend?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Whatever, anyone with two brain-cells can see that you're using rhetoric rather than logic and facts in an attempt to discredit me and smear my character.

Your focusing on a single sentence which has been taken out of context and wasn't even serious in the first place is kind of a giveaway.

Gosh, what DO they teach you contractors nowadays? Send a message to HQ telling them you need better training. Realistically, you should all be fired as you're overpaid bloats who take money away from the people who deserve it.

Well, we both know you're contract is probably #ty and "at will," so I'll stop now before I give your hiring agency an excuse to fire you.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Are you guys killing the thread intentionally?

Please stop arguing and get back to the main themes of the OP's thread................."Michael Hastings’ Ashes Sent Home for Burial"
edit on 18-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

That has already been proven to be a false rumor.

The end.

Guess someone forgot to read? Or are you trying to draw attention away from me putting the contractors on the spot?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Lysistrata

...That has already been proven to be a false rumor.
...The end.
...Guess someone forgot to read? Or are you trying to draw attention away from me putting the contractors on the spot?

No - Lysisrata called "bull-lox" on the debunking...and on the debunker/s (whoever they might be)...and proceeded to validate the ability to call "bull-lox" with an extensive resume on these boards (ATS).

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I'm not talking about THAT, I'm talking about the twitter feed!

Who knows who that person is. Unless they can show that an account here may have been Hastings (which might actually save some of our asses if he really WAS offed,) I'm skeptical.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I was referring to the twitter feed which stated that the rumor was false made by.... Biggs? Such an odd name that.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by WanDash

...I'm not talking about THAT, I'm talking about the twitter feed!
...Who knows who that person is. Unless they can show that an account here may have been Hastings (which might actually save some of our asses if he really WAS offed,) I'm skeptical.
...Sorry about the misunderstanding, I was referring to the twitter feed which stated that the rumor was false made by.... Biggs? Such an odd name that.

Biggs started back-tracking on the "scoop" very shortly after it became a scoop.
I think he received some guidance in correcting the story (though he acted like it wasn't a correction, but rather, someone mis-reporting what he'd said...).

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Whatever, anyone with two brain-cells can see that you're using rhetoric rather than logic and facts in an attempt to discredit me and smear my character.

Your focusing on a single sentence which has been taken out of context and wasn't even serious in the first place is kind of a giveaway.

Gosh, what DO they teach you contractors nowadays? Send a message to HQ telling them you need better training. Realistically, you should all be fired as you're overpaid bloats who take money away from the people who deserve it.

Well, we both know you're contract is probably #ty and "at will," so I'll stop now before I give your hiring agency an excuse to fire you.

lol, i've never been accused of being a paid shill before....

i'd suggest you go look up my post history, i think you'll find the things i say are not in line with a government apologist, or disruptor of truth...

near as i can tell, the only one here being disruptive is you....i see no rhetoric, i see truth...you have not backed up anything you've said with anything solid, it's all speculation, and opinion...that's not a solid argument. you're just, for lack of a better word, butthurt, because nobody agrees with your attempts to BS your way through the conversation.

if you had some kind of background in a field that made you qualified to speak with authority on such matters (eg; firefighter, police, EMT, doctor, nurse, medical examiner, etc), or provided conclusive proof that anything you said was possible, people here might take you a bit more seriously..

TO THE OP:
as to the topic...well...where are we at with that? most of what i've seen has been people arguing with this guy about his wacky idea that the body was cremated by the car....

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KN937

From what I recall Sgt Biggs was not a particularly close friend nor confidant of Mike's. He was a friend and a supportive one, which of course was appreciated, but no one that anyone in the family would tell or has told anything to.

You sound sincere and I am truely sorry for your loss. The following tweets by Mike (from 2011) however show that Biggs had ample reason to feel so close to him and why he is so intent to look deeper into the mystifying circumstances of his disappearence:

link

Michael Hastings ‏@mmhastings
Congrats, bro. Salute to multiple Purple heart winner and true hero Joe Biggs RT @Biggslicious Ready to be out of the Army Friday!!!!!

link

@Biggslicious Once saw Biggs run outside a compound after a suicide bomber blew up.He took control of the situation while higherups freaked.

And here is SSG Biggs latest tweet:

link

SSG Joe Biggs ‏@Rambobiggs
Yes. I'm alive. Been busy doing some research

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by add alone

Just an update on this thread, here's the video of the actual crash and judging by the speed of the car, he was either already dead before impact of he couldn't stop the car, strange indeed:

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

teachtaire
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I'm going off of what I've seen of car crash victims who were burned and that scene in star wars where the bodies of Aunt Em and Uncle whoever were left burned to a crisp after the stormtroopers.

Calling an examination of a body that deteriorated an autopsy reminds me of calling janitors "sanitary engineers" when actual engineers go through intensive schooling to earn the title.

Don't mean to be garish or in bad taste, but a quick look at some gruesome images which I wont post here will give you a good idea of how calling an examination an "autopsy" is a pile of BS. They left the body for two days in the morgue, and it was so deteriorated that they couldn't do anything but finish the process of cremation.

They only called it an "autopsy" because that is what they need to write down on the paperwork. Saying: "pile of ashes, bones and some tissue burned to hell. Left for two days and smelled like rot. Heck if I know," just doesn't have that official bureaucratic ring to it.

*edit* Toxicology results: carbon carbon carbon.
edit on 16-7-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

Cremation is done by burning a body at about 1500-1700 F for 2hours. Car fires are not nearly that hot and the fire dept. was on scene within minutes.

His body would have been easily intact enough for a standard autopsy.

Skin is not made from paper, and will only ignite after all the water has been cooked out of it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join