It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the aliens supposed to live within Tycho crater on the Moon ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Tycho

Center Longitude: 348.784650841294990
Center Latitude: -43.295805949147599

(roughly 43.31S, 11.36W)

I ask because the images contained within the Quickmap website taken by the LRO are awesome and would surely give some indication of alien habitation if there were supposed to be cities and other structures on the surface.

Unless the whole thing is generated by some super-duper game background software, I think there should be evidence of aliens if they are there, dont you?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Actually... No.
I don't think there are any "Space Aliens" on The Moon.

I am pretty sure The Moon is made out of cheese.

To be fair, I have been incorrect at times.

One thing for sure, this experience of existence is short.

Do what you can for others within daily reach of you, and if you are strong, reach out further.
As for the "space aliens on the moon" maybe you should concern yourself with the
"space aliens" that are performing lateral genetic transfer within your own body as you read this.
Study up on the symbiotic relationships between Fungi, Algae,and Bacteria.
Study up on how they can alter the host body.
Just Check it out, take two, and call me in the morning.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Wildmanimal because: content

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by qmantoo

Actually... No.
I don't think there are any "Space Aliens" on The Moon.

I am pretty sure The Moon is made out of cheese.

To be fair, I have been incorrect at times.

Absurd. If the moon were made of cheese, can you imagine the size of the mouse this would imply?

Or the cat to catch the mouse?

Or the dog to chase the cat?

It's absurd. it's made out of cardboard. Glued to the projector screen that nasa have that keeps us all under the illusion that there is a space. As if there is space. Ha.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The entire inner moon is a network of tubes and bases. Its not just crater.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Ah Ha, now I know what an eclipse is!
It is when the lightbulb behind the cardboard projector burns out.

Oh yeah, aren't they going to stop making lightbulbs soon?

Cheese I tell ya, it is made out of Cheese.

Lorraine Swiss to be exact.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
Tycho

Center Longitude: 348.784650841294990
Center Latitude: -43.295805949147599

(roughly 43.31S, 11.36W)

I ask because the images contained within the Quickmap website taken by the LRO are awesome and would surely give some indication of alien habitation if there were supposed to be cities and other structures on the surface.

Unless the whole thing is generated by some super-duper game background software, I think there should be evidence of aliens if they are there, dont you?

Wow that is a kick ass image! I just zoomed into 100 feet! Now where are the buggy tracks and US flag?
edit on 16-7-2013 by WormwoodSquirm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Good point - where ARE the buggy tracks and the flags and the buggies themselves. We have rubbishy images of the landing sites, now where are the really good images of the landing sites?

Also, we should be able to see all of the Apollo 17 photos from the air with that Quickmap. You know what people are saying about AS17 images, that there are areas which have not been photgraphed, well, maybe we can see those areas from the Quickmap too.

Or maybe they have only imaged certain areas at high resolutions.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
where it that rooting tooting cowboy with that bag of rabbit trails?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

Yeah that map is fantastic.
I found the landing site, so you can too...keep looking.
You'll find it.

One thing though, All those "Craters" do not look anything like impact craters to me.
We just took it all for granted (accepted as fact)when "the scientists called them craters.
Actually a crater is created when and object collides with a surface. Matter is blasted out.
Creating a Bowl like feature in the surface. Let me ask you, while there are some true craters,
do not most those physical features appear more like "mounds" to your eye?
Rather than craters, The Moon appears to be covered in Warts. What would you say caused
that effect.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Wildmanimal because: Add Content

edit on 16-7-2013 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Mounds and craters are often the same thing. Try rotating the image 180 degrees and then it will be clearer. I dont know why this works but it does. I think it is an optical illusion of some sort. It has happened to me often when looking at images of Moon/Mars craters. Sometimes they really are bumps/mounds though.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Here You Go.... Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater

edit on 16-7-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken --

Couldn't that just be a rock outcrop, partially covered by dust and soil?

Sure -- it looks a bit blocky, but then again that whole image is blocky because it is low-resolution and pixelated. I mean, pixels are square with straight edges; therefore a low-res pixelated image could look like it contains straight edges, when actually it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Hi there, Soylent.

Maybe the other images in that "old" thread I've posted are more intriguing.
The shadow and light "game", three circular structures inside the "base", and the parallel tubes seems absolutely unnatural.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Hi there, Soylent.

The shadow and light "game", three circular structures inside the "base", and the parallel tubes seems absolutely unnatural.

When I zoom in on those coordinates, I don't see the same thing you are showing (maybe I'm doing something wrong?)

Did you use the "QuickMap" shown in the OP, and zoom to the highest resolution possible?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Arken

Hi there, Soylent.

When I zoom in on those coordinates, I don't see the same thing you are showing (maybe I'm doing something wrong?)

Did you use the "QuickMap" shown in the OP, and zoom to the highest resolution possible?

No I use the Jaxa/Kaguya image in Google Moon.
You can't see nothing in the "QuickMap" or "LRO" because exactly that AREA is NOT IMAGED.

Don't you think it is quite souspicious?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but the moon doesn't seem like a fun place to live. Unimaginably hot during it's stint in the sunlight, and incredibly cold when behind earth's shadow. There is ice on it's poles but that's an awfully long way to go to get a reliable source of water, which as we assume all life requires. I don't care how advanced you are, traveling that far for water everyday would suck.

Mars is by far a better choice if aliens were to live on a barren astral body. Ice is easily found under the surface, the temperature is relatively stable.

Just think about that, the full brunt of the sun during the day on the moon, and the absolute iciest of space in earth's shadow. Imagine having to switch between heat and AC to those extremes constantly. It's just not logistically worth it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Very similar to what I've been watching on the dreaded Youtube

They do look like structures but without flicking through people like Arken's threads (which I've bookmarked and look forward too reading, unless you're Luna Cognita from youtube?) I generally would like to know the whole belief that's going on, and skepticism.

Just been watching a video called Project Golden Dragon, anyone heard of it? Or the youtube user 1967sander?

Going to give it all a thorough look though unless someone has already debunked this guy, especially the software he uses for enhancements ??? (sorry mods about changing subject, they are similar in a way
)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
One of the basic things in anomaly hunting is to find out about the area which you feel is anomalous and hunt down other images of that area in different sun positions. Yes, it is suspicious that the Quickmap does not have this area imaged yet, but you could always ask the LRO team when they intend to fill in the gaps to Tycho crater and see what the answer is. Also, there may be other less pixellated images out there.

Basically, those who believe that there are aliens on the Moon, just dont need any further proof, but I find it interesting trying to find obvious places where NASA has covered up the evidence. Nothing and no-one will convince me that there is no alien presence on the Moon/Mars/etc but I just have to wait until the time is right for disclosure. Until then I will post bits and pieces I find.

Assuming that the temperature extremes we cannot stand are the same to aliens is totally wrong.

Their biology is different as shown by the number of places and environments they have set up camp. Antarctica is just one of those examples where we cannot live without major help, but they seem to be able to survive without any problems.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

WHen you go to 100 feet of that area on the quickmap, it looks like rocks. Your image is from 3000 meters.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The entire inner moon is a network of tubes and bases.
no its not

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join