It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class fieldtrip includes trip to strip club

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Damn, my high school never took us anywhere cool like that!

High school class trip to Seattle includes stop at strip club

By The Associated Press

SPRAGUE � When nine students at Sprague High School took their senior trip to the big city recently, the stops in Seattle included Pike Place Market, the Space Needle and a strip club.
The latter was not on the original itinerary.

Some parents in the small Eastern Washington farm town are outraged that six boys and three girls from the class of 2003 went to Deja Vu Showgirls in Seattle to view exotic dancers last week. Some students went to the club twice in the same day.

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
haha, that's hilarious! my high school always planned field trips to places where no one could skip out. although I can't complain about our senior trip, we went to Cedar Point. that was pretty cool.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well, they are adults after all

I couldn't help be notice you mention Cedar Point, it's an awesome place, ain't it? I can't wait to ride the Dragster this year.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Whats even crazier is Cedar Point owns Michigans Adventure Park. I know the old owner, and trust me the place will rise again in park history. LoL I used to be a ride operator there. I always liked the forein workers, we had a couple from scotland one from england and a really off Irish guy kind of like the one in highlander.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
where abouts is that park? I'm always up for a road trip.

There's a Six Flags really close to me that I love - it's really come along way and now owns the 'Sea World' that was next to it.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well to get to michigans adventure one must be semi familiar with west michigan. find a place called Muskegon its North of Grand Haven OR really far to the left of Grand Rapids, everyone knows GR right? Standby will brb.

Here use this link

www.mapquest.com...

then paste the address

4750 Whitehall Rd
Muskegon, MI 49445.

Its ok, not a huge place but they will be!

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have a good idea of where - a while back I was working for a client near Lansing. Great place! Deer season is a religious event up there- and the bars were totally empty for me, lol

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Cedar Point gets more amazing every single year. I didnt think anything could top millenium force, but I heard dragster is even better! Some friends got back from there just the other day and they said the rush you get from dragster is totally amazing.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Bob are you kidding its WAR, the deer started it way back when during the French Indian war. Seems the deer would work in tandem with the Indians since they run fast, anyhow the deer would eat all the invaders corn. Thus helping the Indians keep the land by starving the British. Also the deer are responcible for George Washingtons only surrender! While history would never admit to loseing to deer it true, guess thats why we still avidly stalk them to this day.

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
lol, ADVISOR - the dear are pretty crazy in these parts too - developments are giving them less space to live in. Some political factions go ape # over 'controlled hunts' they put in place.

Osobad28 - you're friends waited a long time I bet! I heard on the radio there were 4 hour lines (for a 17 second ride
)

The lines always kill me! But, I went once right after 9/11, that with schools already being in session, and there was no wait, not even for the m. force - rode every coster at least 10 times.

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by Bob88]

top topics

join