It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity: Solved! (not kidding)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I've always believed sound/frequency to be key. I've come to understand a great deal about sound's participation in existence over the years. and have always had suspicions that sound frequencies were involved in the building of the pyramids. long story short, ive studied everything from science, to ancient history and regular history. from all these sources, i was completing a physical model for existence in a gigantic Holistic study.

Recently, my attention has been turned to this. being guided back to the study of frequencies and their effects, i have taken more time to ponder on all that i have learnt. from all that i already know, i aimed to conjoin factual discoveries with one another in what i term, their 'natural participation'. what this is to me is that certain types of technology when discovered are naturally adhered to applications in other areas. sometimes a scientist can be searching for one application of a discovery when he is treated to understand that it has a totally different application that was completely nowhere near along his original lines of thought for its application.

I remember the great feeling of relief i felt as i studied Marko Rodin's Vortex based mathematics. i soaked it all up like a sponge. it seemed natural and made perfect sense as he explained it all in his lectures i could feel as though true knowledge was being poured into me, which also has it's roots in other areas. however, based on my current studies of both Marko Rodin, as well as another maybe not so known scientist. a man i believe is a Genius.. John Hutchinson. I believe i have finally put together, within my mind, a working anti gravity engine. i am sure that sounds far out. but i believe based on all my understanding of our environment that it will Certainly, work! that may not sound very credible. nor will my track record of being able to do this sort of thing and creating it to work just as i envisioned. however, please try to amuse me and take this presentation seriously.

I believe now that i can harness an experiment that will greate an electric engine, which lifts everything above it or surrounding it as a chassis off the ground, by generating a gravitational field. utilizing a frictionless motor system which i had developed several years now, combined with my new understandings in the field of frequency and electro-static frequency research. i have finally come to the point of understanding where i believe that i can definitely get this to work. i see it working in my mind plain as day, all the laws of physics are obeyed. not only that, the solution is utterly simple and straightforward. there is nothing complex at all in the creation of this engine at least from my point of view.

this current situation, goes together with another scientific observation i have made in nature on the effects of frequencies in our environment. if you would like to read more on my frequency hypothesis which i observed and classed in with the formation of snowflakes you can follow my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in this thread i am forced to describe the linking factors, which interact with our environment. i had hypothesized on the possibility that the earth (earth's atmostphere, magnetosphere etc) was somehow filtering/translating cosmic radiation into light and various frequencies. while debating my hypothesis on the thread, i came across an article which no less confirmed by nasa just what i was hypothesizing, and without any previous knowledge. my hypothesis acts as a link between earth's atmosphere and the magnetosphere, while nasa's discovery takes on from the magnetosphere and out into space. in summary, my hypothesis fills in and blends in perfectly with a blank space in scientific discovery. and i have no doubt, that just what i have stated in that thread will come to be discovered scientific fact at some time in our future.

here is the article and thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here nasa has discovered 'portal' which open in our magnetosphere and let particles through. these portals act as communication gates between earth and celestial objects as they interact with eachother and hold the dance of orbit etc. it would seem, nasa has discovered the very entry point of those frequencies i laid my hypothesis upon.

through much thought this weekend, and much crunching of all my past and present knowledge, i finally, got a working model, levitating craft designed in my mind. and it will work. it is designed to operate like the earth and runs on frequency for work output. as it turns out, it was this video that put the final cap in my understanding. perhaps it will serve as a clue to some.

This user attributes it to self resonance. and this is what science would probably call it as well. note that one magnetic field crossing the field of the rodin coil has generated a disruption in the frequency. this can only be because the magnets are generating a frequency of their own which attempts to blend with the frequency of the rodin coil and this scientist sees the interaction on his monitor. what we are seeing here is confirmation of everything i had hypothesized as i built my model of existence. where there is magnetism, there is frequency and magnetic fields can be tracked as well as manipulated by frequency.

my question to ATS is this.

what method would one recommend for me to pursue developing this technology?

factors to consider are:

i believe i can get it working in one shot. or that that shot will show enough result for it to be decided that it is the right path to take to anti-gravity. in fact, i believe once i explain the concept to scientists they will unanimously agree that it is possible without seeing an experiment.

it can be done quite cheaply, however, one particular aspect of operation may require more power than i can get out of my main lines. i also have a very cheap solution to this. however, in my country, it may not be legal, nor may i be able to obtain a permit for all that i may need to produce this as we are limited in how much power we are able to use domestically.

funds are limited, but i may be able to source the parts that will actually generate the levitation in a prototype. a very shoddy and lame prototype since i do not have much access to manufacturing in my country. i shall need to outsource. however i can do the best for it to at least operate. access to additional electrical power (if it becomes necessary, most likely will) is then the major setback.

there is also what i believe may be a powerful weapons aspect to this technology which i have halfway constructed (it's complete). however am reluctant to share. however it may be possible that i could contribute this knowledge to the world as well. it is handheld technology aimed at replacing standard pistols and weapons that utilize gun powder. it will require no gun powder and combines 2 simple forms of technology.

well there you have it. i believe i have really solved it. i dont usually get this feeling from understanding unless im right. and this is one of those times when i got the feeling after gaining a few missing bits of info. funnily added to that, is that as i was researching i was predicting the effects of various experiments i conducted in my mind, only to find later that someone else did conduct the experiments and confirmed the results i predicted.

edit on 14-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

I've created a working anti-gravity engine with my mind too. It also definitely works based on what i know.

Time to get building......

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

and what do i do when my power requirements rise beyond what's available?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

build a smaller one

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
All I have to say is there is so much out there we still do not even start to comprehend. Everything we do with technology now would have seemed like witchcraft or god like powers just a couple hundred years ago. Just about every facet of our lives now would of freaking blown the minds out of loads of people from the past. We obviously still have much undiscovered.

Also the lack of capital letters in the post was driving me a wee bit bonkers, not sure why lol.

Great thread Op, thank you for creating. S&F

edit on 7/14/2013 by mcx1942 because: typo

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

build a smaller one

yes indeed, my nature was still stuck in thinking big mode. i suppose i should be able to construct a smaller version with lighter materials that may fit within my available electrical resources. i was thinking of that. but still wanted bigger. but u may be right.. i should lean to smaller to stay within my parameters. there should be no problems regarding scale.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

sorry about that. it's a bad habit i got from typing on mobile. i shall have to clear a schedule to pursue this. i hope to get in contact with both Rodin and Hutchinson. i believe that i may also be able to help translate hutchinson's science to mainstream science. they seem to be having a bit of trouble with that. the reason he is so certain is because he has seen something. something he knows and for that reason it doesnt matter what anyone thinks. and i think he is right. i believe that computerized controls can assist hutchinson greatly since using his hands and analog instruments is giving him great difficulty in replicating experiments since he can not easily nail the required frequencies that actually cause the effect. leading him to be constantly searching for the desired frequency in a hit and miss fashion.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here's the interesting thing. I actually work with sound, and acoustics. I'll tell you straight up, there is no science that points to any anti gravity principals.
So bring your tech forward. Make your fortune.
Or, as reality dictates, stop believing in fairy tails.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Good luck....Is there a large black SUV parked outside your house yet? You know that they have already developed this technology and aren't "officially" using it. It will never be accepted as usable and safe, technology like this would destroy a lot of oil and construction jobs, even the need for all the Jetliners will go away. It would destroy the Economies of the world.

I thought about designing things, but found that most of my ideas would just be misused and abused, things would go far from the direction I would want them to. I quit working on the ideas, knowing some would never be allowed to be utilized anyway. Everything I was researching seems to be in use or has an unused patent on it. Although my inventions are different they are similar enough so that if I tried to produce them I would have outrageous legal fees. Maybe I'll invent something like a wrench or something.
Maybe some kind of super bbq grill.

Nah, I'll just start experimenting quietly till the black SUV shows up.

A possible idea for you to toy with. Create a surface tension field that is an inch minimum away from the craft. This mid high voltage field needs to be excited by the pulsing magnets. This should sort of make a planet inside of the atmosphere of the earth with it's own gravity field. Just an Idea I am working with. If anything enters this field it will burn up like an asteroid coming through the atmosphere or a bird hitting the high voltage powerline's surface tension field that is far from the wire.

I have no knowledge of physics though. Just powerlines.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Interesting thread title, full of...Well, ultimately "I believe" when it comes to the meat. That nit picking aside, I applaud you for trying
I hope you're indeed onto something because if so, it's basically the wheel
God knows, we need someone to invent the wheel right about now.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
Here's the interesting thing. I actually work with sound, and acoustics. I'll tell you straight up, there is no science that points to any anti gravity principals.

it really depends on your method of applying the frequency. u dont just blast a frequency at an object as hutchinson is doing to create reliable levitation. it needs to be applied. but that's all ill tell u on the topic for now. this particular piece of tech will indeed seem like magic. i expect it to produce a glow or seeming light source as it levitates off any surface against the force of gravity.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

Well, I am no scientist but isn't levitation basically the same thing as anti gravity? Granted our current level of understanding the technology is relatively low. I'm sure down the line we will master this phenomenon.

And who knows, perhaps this is how the ancients moved stone.

edit on 7/14/2013 by mcx1942 because: typo

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

why need?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

heh.. very close. it will generate it's own gravitational field. tho i have not completely worked out exactly how i will use the fields for directional control i do have an idea. but i will certainly get it to lift off the surface against the earth's gravity.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

why need?

Because this crazy lifestyle we lead needs wheel development to stay on track...Oh, and I need a hoverboard!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

If you were to shine a lasar, it should elongate the field and pull it that way. The problem is that the light goes on and the field will be sucked around the light and the field will form around this strand, lowering the field size around the craft and it will touch the shell and the effects of gravity from the planet will take over. Crash.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

why need?

Because this crazy lifestyle we lead needs wheel development to stay on track...Oh, and I need a hoverboard!

a hoverboard eh? well ok, just promise me you will always use it with your helmet and pads. dont go hoverboarding without protection lol

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I won't ma...promise
John Hutchinson would make for a pretty cool neighbor in my books and he does live in my area.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

i hope to get in contact with both Rodin and Hutchinson. i believe that i may also be able to help translate hutchinson's science to mainstream science.
Hutchison is a hoaxer and Rodin is so delusional even his own named "endorser" of his work has said his stuff is mostly "nonsense", which is actually being kind. So if anything you're doing is based on the fantasies of either of those two, you can relax and not have to worry about what will happen when it works, because it won't.

Besides, this guy has already made a video of his "Antigravity" device so he's beat you to it:
Antigravity 1: camera in a box (first crude test-video)

It's a common tactic of charlatans to tell us what they are going to do at some point in the future. Doers actually do it and then show what they've done. Rodin has obviously not done any of the fantastic things he claimed would be possible with his technology. He's a bit of a megalomaniac. There's a 278 page thread on Rodin here which I participated in so I know quite a bit about him. He can't even power his own house with his contraption much less provide unlimited energy as he would like to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I want a hover board still so bad!

I made an awesome science fair project way back in the day, one year inspired by Back To The Future 2 on the hoverboard theory lol.

Got an A!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join