It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Week of August 2005, I am a Contactee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Before the events that I am going to describe to you, I did not believe extra terrestrial beings were here on Earth. I was a 26-year-old American male. I am of sound mind, hold advanced academic degrees and consider myself a deeply compassionate person, intelligent and skeptical. The following events and phenomena I am going to explain would have been hard for me to accept as truth, if they had not happened to me and I will appreciate your skepticism. However, keep an open mind.

One night in early August of 2005, I was in the backyard of my parent’s house smoking a cigarette. I was living with my folks in Ohio while doing an internship for graduate school at the Ohio State University. My parent’s were asleep. It was late. While outside, I looked up into the night sky and saw a type of plane that I haven’t ever seen before. It was odd but I didn’t think too much of it. Lots of planes had been flying around during that time, many with that circular radar equipment that spins around on top but that is just Ohio. I looked up, gave the plane a quick stare and thought “huh, that’s weird.” I looked away, continued to smoke, finished my cigarette, and went inside. It was no stereotypical flying saucer.

After I saw the strange plane over the house around 11:30 pm or so, I was visited by two beings. I believe the craft I saw above the house belonged to them.

These beings came to my parent’s home late at night, between 2am and 4am, hours after I saw the strange plane in the sky while in the backyard. Shortly before my encounter, I was awake and in bedroom. I was compelled to leave my bedroom. I walked into our living room and sat down sort of Indian style on the couch facing the stairs to the basement. I completed all this moving around without thinking, it just happened but was not forced. After I sat down on the couch, my right hand went out to my side facing up. The stairs to my parent’s basement were directly in front of me. It was completely silent. These two beings slowly came up the stairs from the basement. I was totally calm. I didn’t feel like I was paralyzed but I had no desire to move. It was a deeply peaceful and harmonious feeling.

One being was about 2 ½ feet tall, a cell with speckled points of lights in its body. The whole being glowed in the dark and was about a foot wide. This being had the visual qualities of a single cell organism as best as I can describe. The other being was about 2 feet tall, shorter than the single cell appearing being but was wider than the single cell appearing being with large tubular structures off its head sort of like hair. The head structures were large and wide at the top of its head and progressively thinner down the length of the structures. This being was about 1 1/4 or 1 ½ feet wide and as opposed to its partner, had the vague features of a face. It glowed in the dark too and it may have been greenish colored. This being was intimidating but I was not afraid at all when all this happened. He, and please don’t let this make you fearful and/or full of negativity, looked like the character from that popular movie, the Predator. I understand now that a lot of truth is told in “fiction.” They both looked like they were in this dimension and another, or more, at the same time. I could see through them.

The single cell appearing being stood on to my right about 10-12 feet in front of me, and began emitting a red/orange light from the upper middle part of its body. I felt my chest get warm and I puffed it out some where the light from this being connected with the part of my body where my heart is located. The other being with tubular hair, patiently waited on the left of the single cell appearing being while this happened. After this light energy exchange, they both left.

In the moments after this encounter, it was hard to wrap my head around what just happened to me. I made a dazed walk to the fridge to get something, and then I went to bed. Imagine yourself in the same situation; it was hard to believe. I was naturally stunned and a bit confused but I knew that this was the real deal.

The next night they came to me in visions. I was in my bedroom again. Both beings were not physically present as they were the night before. They communicated with symbols. I was shown part of the wall in my room became moving digits/symbols like the revealing of the digital reality in that Matrix movie. But the images were red not green, the color of blood, symbolizing that this world is part of a larger reality and we are bound in our bodies by blood. They were telling me about our omni- dimensional existence.

I was also shown a bluish-white tunnel vision. It looked like a wormhole that I was moving through or it was moving around me from my perspective. I believe it symbolized the way to Heaven.

However most importantly, I was also shown a Christian Cross and a Buddha Head, both symbols were in the air above my bed about seven feet from me. These are the two religions that I have had the most exposure to in my life. I did not consider myself religious before this happened. I considered myself a spiritual person and I have spent time in my young adult life helping people out of my own nature and nurturing, but I did not practice Buddhism or Christianity. I just liked helping people.

I have since found out that the area of my chest that got warm when the single cell appearing being inspected me is where in some beliefs, my 4th Chakra is located. This Chakra is related to a person’s love, compassion, forgiveness, hope and integration of opposites like ego and selflessness from what I understand. When presented with these visions I said, “I need to think about that,” meaning the decision between choosing Buddhism and Christianity. I eventually went to sleep after this, the second night of these experiences.

Since this time I have had more encounters than I can think of, it is a constant in my life. It’s been a socialization process living in this world and in these other planes of existence where these beings most people cannot see, live. I am now aware of being inter-dimension-ally connected. I have kept a journal throughout this process. I have been visited by human sounding consciousness as well as other forms of life too. It is clear to me that we are living in what I have described as “layers of life.” Globally, people who have had the same multidimensional connections have interpreted it differently but I strongly believe that there is a fundamental structure to this that all interpretations of it are build off of.

At times, it’s been difficult but these two beings had enough confidence in me to know that I was ready for this, even if I didn’t understand or agree at times. I do not believe they mean us any harm, but are here to help us grow up spiritually. They gave me a crash course. I love them both and cannot even grasp what an honor it was to meet them. Over 8 years, on and off, I studied both Buddhism and some Christianity. While I am schooled in both, we chose Christianity as my religion and I am better for it.

[personal information removed]

edit on 7/21/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: [personal information removed]

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting expirence!
Be ready for the nay Sayers to debunk your story and be generally negative, don't let it get you down, you know your own truth

Otherwise, welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Only one response for this forum...sorry.

"Welcome to ATS!"

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 3generations

Hi.

I'm not saying you're crazy or anything but I think you'll fit in nicely on this website.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 3generations

If it's a re-occurring thing can't you film it?

Or can you record their sounds, if they make any. Or ask them about some advanced physics? Maybe a cure to an illness?

I only say this because that's what I'd do. If it was re-occurring anyway.... I do not doubt your experience, not at all, but can't you get something from them? At least a little information?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thanks so much! I am ready for the reactions now. It has been 8 years since this event. There have been other events.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Hi Joneselius, that was a one time event. There have been others. Thanks for the interest. Keep in touch.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Those beings you discribe sound more like mushrooms than aliens. I'd Skip the mushrooms when ordering your next pizza delivery, maybe spores are getting on the carpet.. So Aliens seem to come around after the bars close?

Just joking, I think that sounds like a realistic nightmare though. I never sent any of my crews to your house. We aren't that ugly, people say that we are kinda cute. Maybe someone is moving in on our area.

Welcome to the site, I am just having a little fun with your experience. I have never seen an alien...Yet...nor a flying saucer. It doesn't mean that I don't believe they exist, it only means I have never seen any... I guess they don't think I am important enough to come visit

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hi OP, ive been "abducted" aswell. The writing on the wall is exactly what ive seen too (apparently its a norm for those who have been abducted). Your helping them more than you think, so dont get dismayed. Beings help beings.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

That was a great story, and well written, ( no wall of text ), I'm gonna say that I believe your story, one thing stood out the most, that was the time of the morning that this happened, 3-4 am.

I've noticed that time of the morning comes up alot when people tell about encounters with UFOs, or like you, contact.

Maybe something happens that we don't understand about space that makes this happen at these times, thanks for the great story, would like to read more.

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

You age is in between the 1st and 2nd Generation though.

Which are you?

Are you Initiate yet? Have you had an awakening or enlightenment?

Do you realise exactly why you have come to ATS? Or were you just compelled to come here?

I have 5th kind contact with the 'Council of the Creators' at all times. Including those you speak of. If you do not know who they are or how to communicate with them, or would like to know more, I have sent you my email address in private message.

You are seeing Christianity and Buddhism as they are the basis for the new religion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The world is now awakening and it sounds as though you are one of the Children of Light, for whom I am 1st Generation guide.

I can help you understand what is happening, if you need.

Love and Light my friend. XX

edit on 15-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This is the time of day just before sunrise when the Electromagnet forces of the Earths Geomagnetics rise rapidly with the aether flow around the planet.

It is the time when our spiritual bodies are most linked in to the subconscious hive mind of the planet.

Originally posted by FutureThinker

Welcome to ATS

That was a great story, and well written, ( no wall of text ), I'm gonna say that I believe your story, one thing stood out the most, that was the time of the morning that this happened, 3-4 am.

I've noticed that time of the morning comes up alot when people tell about encounters with UFOs, or like you, contact.

Maybe something happens that we don't understand about space that makes this happen at these times, thanks for the great story, would like to read more.

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I enjoyed that, what an amazing experience.

Next time you're in communication with them, could you please ask them to visit me?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I emailed you after such a warm introduction here online. Thank you. I'm 34, in this year of 2013.

[personal information removed]

edit on 7/21/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: [personal information removed]

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Do Not Post Personal Information

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Give him a break, he is still quite Young

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Riveting story!

I truly look forward to reading more of what you have to say.

Welcome to ATS.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Seems like they are inter-dimensional missionaries, bringing the word of Christianity and Buddhism to non-believers.

Much like what Joneselius said; since this seems to be a reoccurring theme in your life, why don't you ask them about some advanced physics and cures to illnesses. Curing something as simple as AIDS should be trivial for beings capable of transversing between dimensions.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I had a similar experience to yours but unfortunately I didn't respond with the calm and grace that you did. I guess I wasn't ready.

I too was compelled out of my bed one night, I don't know why I got up but I did, and I wasn't sleep walking. I walked to the other side of my room and suddenly realized that I wasn't alone. I saw 3-5 humanoid figures about my height standing in front of me, but I didn't get a good look because I was so shocked. I screamed some obscenities and looked away, when I looked back I expected them to be gone, now being sure I was awake. When I turned back they were still there and I struck out at them and looked away again (I was in fight or flight mode, what can I say). This time when I looked back they were gone. My roommate hearing my screaming asked what happened and I just said I must have hallucinated or something and that I was fine. I didn't sleep the rest of the night.

That was only one of a number of other experiences, and that does include writing and images on my walls as you've described, though I never know what they mean. I've also experienced myself floating in my bed, grabbed a strange feeling arm of something at the head of my bed, strange lights out my window as well as a voice coming through my heater. I also notice I often wake up in the middle of the night at exactly 3:33 quite a bit, never understanding why, which also syncs up with your time. Perhaps they haven't quite given up on me. Or I'm just going schizo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join